[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

29 minutes ago, WH said:

Has she been always like this on social media before he met JG?  just wondering.. :wub:

Long time ago before the scandal in 2012, she was active on social media like twitter and chat with her celebrity friends such as Suzy and Jiyeon... After that she rarely post in the social media, I guess she was more careful to behave in public. But I feel like now she's coming back to back then, when she was so carefree.... Maybe one of the reason is the influence of moon lovers team and of course JG as her close colleague LoL

• Like 23

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

she's in the happy mood, based on how she's so active and commented in someone's insta live last night kkekkee

I also found she like last photo from her IG's friend last night...

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:
so..how many BCA trophy do they have? because im pretty sure in many videos i have watched JE took it with her.  could it be they actually have 2, sbs gave JG the other one after the ceremony no? or could they had close colleagues get together, that was why he managed to took pics with it after?hmm...

Also once again i noticed in this vid he gave her one sided arm hugged (yet again). it was cold in Korea right JGsi u dont want ur cute "close colleague" to gets cold, or u just like to touch her, because u guys are "close colleagues"afterall right i see..i see... B)

ps: love seeing JE so active in ig while JG is MIA..(why JGssi??) 

I think every best couple only received 1 trophy. Yes Ji Eun who hold the trophy before even in table, trophy was put near to her also when khn took photos the trophy was still on Ji eun's hand. So my conclusion that he borrowed the trophy from her or they went out dinner together after SAF awards, when Joon Gi made video for hajunse. 

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

Lmao, I had the same thought. I have to admit it feels strange to have JE active while JG isn't (like they switched places, haha) - not that I'm complaining!! I love that she's posting/commenting. :heart: It just would be even better if we got posts regularly from them both. *greedy* lol

Joining others in hoping IU TV also shows Taiwan stuff! 

Yes we shouldn't complaining, these two as close colleague maybe cooperation to give fans service in balance hahaa...i mean they're completed each other.

40 minutes ago, WH said:

Has she been always like this on social media before he met JG?  just wondering.. :wub:

I didn't know chingu..maybe some uaenas here can tell us about this.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, teta2710 said:

Long time ago before the scandal in 2012, she was active on social media like twitter and chat with her celebrity friends such as Suzy and Jiyeon... After that she rarely post in the social media, I guess she was more careful to behave in public. But I feel like now she's coming back to back then, when she was so carefree.... Maybe one of the reason is the influence of moon lovers team and of course JG as her close colleague LoL

Thanks for info, chingu...

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

I didn't know chingu..maybe some uaenas here can tell us about this.

yup, chinguya!

43 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Woahh JG will play this Kakao Game everyday kekeke

I can almost hear him say, "why is she so cute?"... "Oh, she's so beautiful!" (..and kiss her on his phone!:D:lol::D:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Ninja to HK?

why HK? does JE have a plan to go there again? did u reffered to IU's ig vid, i thought that was from previous HK concert no? JG's upcoming fm will be in SG right?

sorry..im kinda lost if u can explain  :) 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

why HK? does JE have a plan to go there again? did u reffered to IU's ig vid, i thought that was from previous HK concert no? JG's upcoming fm will be in SG right?

sorry..im kinda lost if u can explain  :) 

Sorry, I thought she was in HK. But of course, we have no idea where they really are these days, except for her being in Seoul last Tuesday. IU ninja!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry, I thought she was in HK. But of course, we have no idea where they really are these days, except for her being in Seoul last Tuesday. IU ninja!

yupz...u r right IU is ninja, and JG can learn from her :D 

• Like 12

Crumbs please during Valentine's Day week

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417:heart::heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart::heart:

cupid-arrow.gif

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi to post a post-Valentine's Day greeting for someone special on Instagram logo.  valentine-i-love-you-sign-smiley-emotico

2. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

3. JoonGi to continue posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png and heart-maze.gif.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to be online more often, liking and commenting on other people's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet and MV collaboration between Jieun and JoonGi. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazine photo shoots toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png featuring JoonGi and Jieun together.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi

and in real life, as close colleagues. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif   BBJX curse/blessing, come true! in-love-smiley-emoticon.png

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 24

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:
he is not only like to touch but also sniff her, i know Oppa JE is so pretty and smells

Now I wonder what Jieun's hair smells like. What shampoo does she use? Her hair is so healthy and shiny, like a shampoo commercial.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, ross2381 said:

I imagine is very girly and fresh... Her hair looks very shiny when she has her natural color, so I prefer that ^.^ :blush: But what I REALLY wonder is how does our king smell like... And I DO NOT mean just his hair... I mean EVERYWHERE: Every inch of his ethereal body:wub::rolleyes:

@riuenu We should add @ross2381 to the Byeontae Squad. :joy:

Now I'm curious what Oppa smells like. What kind of cologne would he wear? Sporty? Fresh? Musky? 

• Like 13