[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, missdharma said:

Pray.. Pray.. Pray..:)

My heart beat so fast, is she coming?

I actually had a pretty bad feeling earlier that they won't be seen together for a while because they had to refute dating rumors. Sooo...

But a fan can hope, right? :( 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I actually had a pretty bad feeling earlier that they won't be seen together for a while because they had to refute dating rumors. Sooo...

If jisoo and hera come along, they wont matter with rumour. Moon lovers cast really close each other anyway. Just my 2cents :blush:

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

is the red carpet still on going? could she is not coming to avoid attention from the premiere to them? but if she doesn't come tonight don't know when will see them together (again) :bawling:

Sadly no, JE doesn't come to the premiere today :unsure: 

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

We have a same guess, i have a hunch also, even though they wont arrive, photograph or be seen together in that movie premiere i guess they thought that attending the same event will not help in killing the spreading of the rumors so they will avoid attending the same event even though they wont be seen together.

We have to admit the break up rumor is still fresh and not even a month past after it was broadcast so i guess jieun is still not ready to face the press even though she wont be interview

Well lets still hope, who knows? right :)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, latinoona said:

This reminds me back in 2013 when IU had to face rumours about her being pregnant...

First, they brought up the marriage and pregnancy rumors. IU said, “When I first saw the tabloids, it was the night of Lee Hyun Woo’s movie premiere and I was supposed to go. But my agency didn’t let me go. I was so angry. I can’t even watch a movie because of that kind of rumor? So in the end, I told my agency, ‘I won’t go to the premiere but instead, please catch whoever spread this rumor.'”

:(

So I guess now we know the answers to our questions why she didn't attend the premiere, its either her agency did not allow her or its her choice because she is still not ready to face the press people. we have to respect whatever decision she make, i hope we see her soon, because its been a long time.

• Like 16

@latinoona that could be the reason..the agency didn't let her come, also not to shifted the attention from the premiere

i was just hopping she could come, to proved she was fine after the breakup n her n jg didn't get affected by dating rumor because they are close colleagues anyway  :wacko:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, latinoona said:

This reminds me back in 2013 when IU had to face rumours about her being pregnant...

First, they brought up the marriage and pregnancy rumors. IU said, “When I first saw the tabloids, it was the night of Lee Hyun Woo’s movie premiere and I was supposed to go. But my agency didn’t let me go. I was so angry. I can’t even watch a movie because of that kind of rumor? So in the end, I told my agency, ‘I won’t go to the premiere but instead, please catch whoever spread this rumor.'”

:(

Your comparison about this rumor very different, rumors JE/IU pregnant very ridicilous compared with the rumors JE/IU broke up is a fact, maybe now she want to go this premiere but she can endure it/frustrated not too angry that much.

• Like 19

Now i am not sure if i am happy (some part of me i am ) about the rumor of them dating came out and namoo put a stop to it by releasing a statement about it, since that thing happen now we know that they will avoid (if they can) attending an event at the same time, it made me think that if that kind of rumor did not came out we can still see them attending same event together or maybe we can see a pic of them having dinner or drinking out with the rest of the cast of moon lovers..:(

• Like 15

somehow with her didn't come tonight, i feel it like a prove to the public that she is still in heartbroken stage, which i don't like. :dissapointed:

this situation also reminded me when je had the dating rumor with LYH (cmiiw) even though she n him were purely besties, but after the rumor came out they didn't meet  at all for at least a year? i hope it won't happens with her n jg, still hopping we could see them together again (soon) :(

• Like 9

Disappointed but not surprised.

At this point I just resent the fans lacking propriety on Instagram. If it weren't for that mess there would still be suspicion and rumours... but more lowkey and everyone would probably laugh it all off (seeing as how Lee Hwi Jae's comments didn't stop the Taiwan appearances). Now we've been robbed of more JoonU/cast mischief. <_< <_< <_<

I just need confirmation on SNS or whatever that their relationship is intact. :mellow:

• Like 16

On 10/1/2016 at 3:02 AM, akinahana89 said:

Official JoonU Thread.png

~ W E L C O M E  ★  S T A R G A Z E R S  ~

Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) met for the first time on January 8, 2016 for the script reading of their historical romance drama, Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. Joon Gi portrayed Wang So, the 4th Prince of Goryeo, and Ji Eun portrayed a modern day woman, Go Ha Jin, that gets transported back in time to the body of Hae Soo, a noble lady.

Filming for the drama took place between January 20, 2016 and July 1, 2016, giving Joon Gi and Ji Eun the opportunity to become close with one another. As Scarlet Heart: Ryeo was airing on SBS from August 29, 2016 to November 1, 2016, it was also revealed that Joon Gi and Ji Eun had kept in touch after filming on a daily basis through a cast group chat.

From the contents of the drama itself, the various BTS photos and videos, and the multitude of interviews before, during, and after the airing of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Stargazers were blessed with the ability to watch JoonU's relationship progress and bloom. From mere co-stars to incredibly close friends and, now, to the possibility of something more... every day is filled with wonder and excitement as our ship slowly sails on a journey towards our destination.

tumblr_ofwrd7I7He1qi2eq9o1_500.gif

Our crew and passengers come from all aspects of the K-entertainment world:
     ★ Eclipses
               Fans of the original Bu Bu Jing Xin and/or fans of the adaptation Scarlet Heart: Ryeo that fell
               for JoonU's chemistry.
     ★ Uaenas
               IU fans curious and supportive of the comfort level IU has with Joon Gi, the unique sparkle in her
               eyes when she's in his presence, and the chemistry between JoonU.
     ★ HaJunSe
               Joon Gi fans investigating his odd and out of character behavior, for the first time ever, when he's
               with or mentioning a co-star. In this case, his Scarlet Heart: Ryeo leading lady, IU.
     ★ JoonU 
               Fans of both Joon Gi and IU that were pleasantly surprised at the pair's unexpected but explosive
               chemistry.
     ★ Stargazers
               A combination of all of the above.

★    ★ 

LJK%20Shoulder%20Tug_zpshizbeqju.GIF

L e e ★ J o o n ★ G i

Actor Singer Model April 17, 1982 Blood Type B Namoo Actors

The Hotel Venus (2004) Flying Boys (2004) The King and the Clown (2005) Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006) May 18 (2007) Virgin Snow (2007) Never Said Goodbye (2016) Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016)

Nonstop 4 [Guest] (2003) Drama City: What Should I Do? (2004) Star's Echo (2004) My Girl (2005) The 101st Proposal [Cameo] (2006) Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007) Iljimae (2008) Hero (2009) Arang and the Magistrate (2012) Two Weeks (2013) Joseon Gunman (2014) Scholar Who Walks the Night (2015) She Was Pretty [Cameo] (2015) Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016) Seven First Kisses (2016)

My Jun, My Style (2006) J Style (2009) Deucer (2012) CBC / Case By Case (2013) My Dear (2013) Exhale (2014) Thank You (2016)

tumblr_odke9dKIx61qi2eq9o2_500.gif

L e e ★ J i ★ E u n

Singer Songwriter Actress May 16, 1993 Blood Type A Loen Entertainment

Dream High (2011) Dream High 2 [Cameo] (2012) Salamander Guru and the Shadows [Cameo] (2012) A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise [Voice] (2012) You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin (2013) Bel Ami (2013) Producers (2015) Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016) Real [Cameo] (2017)

Lost and Found (2008) Growing Up (2009) IU...IM (2009) Real (2010) Real+ (2011) Last Fantasy (2011) I□U (2011) Spring of a Twenty Year Old (2012) Can You Hear Me? (2013) Modern Times (2013) Modern Times: Epilogue (2013) Flower Bookmark (2014) Chat-Shire (2015)

★    ★ 

LJG x IU_6_zpsppbdsjci.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_7g2zo04bsp44kgoswsowcko80_640.giftumblr_odlxa9QOY81u22g8wo3_400.gif

Disclaimer: This is a JoonU safe haven where all shipping activities are fun, positive, and lighthearted. All stargazers are fully aware that IU is currently in a relationship and that Joon Gi may be too. We are here to satisfy our shipper hearts, stolen by JoonU and their undeniable chemistry. It is NOT meant to be offensive or to entertain any thoughts of real life infidelity.

[FIRST POST STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES]

• Like 11

Sigh*

Is our OTP lost forever? Will they cower and let public opinion win over their bond/friendship/ attachment for each other? Did we just see it wrong and read too much in their interactions? Was it all just fan service then? So many questions to ponder these days as our submarine grows deeper under water while running out of crumbs for fuel and were all reaching maximum delulu heights from lack of air

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.

When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds. 

• Like 17