[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@moonlovers Sorry to cut your post of JoonGi's grocery shopping.

My question is for whom is he shopping food for?

Remember that the last time he was seen at the grocery, we suspected that he was going to prepare a meal for his video-editing tutee and the next day, the tutee posted a video of how the waist-grabbing-before-she-falls scene was shot with matching blow dryers and portable fans.

Will she post on her IG today?

• Like 12

Roaring like a tiger, let's shout our new cheer -

WE CAN MAKE IT! :grin:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi to continue posting cryptic messages in Instagram logo to give us crumbs ***

2. Jieun to post in Instagram logo because we are hungry for crumbs HUNGRY

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

4. JoonGi and IU to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

5. JoonGi and IU to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

emoji6. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role

7. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends  clinking-beer-mugs.png

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

Facebook Music Note Emoticon  Emoticon of radio 8. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

Camera EmojiFacebook TV Emoticon 9. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

Movie emoticonClapper board 10. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017 or 2018

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

Satellite 11. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

Zzz EmoticonMoon EmoticonStar EmoticonLip Mark Emoticon 12. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life, as close colleagues

Guitar emoticon for FacebookMusic Notes Emoticon 13. IU to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

sherv.net and emoji dictionary for emoticons

Instagram for logo

• Like 24

4 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

This is kinda off topic but I want to seek your opinions :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I've been a faithful viewer of Resident Evil since the first film came out 15 years ago. Every time a new film was released, I would watch it in theaters as soon as I could. Even before that though, I actually grew up on RE. My parents worked really long hours, so I would often be at my cousin's place. He's around 10 years older than me and would always be playing RE video games and I'd watch him play in fascination. I've always been a fan of the paranormal and the supernatural and I also love horror movies.

With that being said, I watched RE6 two days after it came out.

If you've followed all the previous films, then you can expect more of the same things you see in every film. If this is the only RE film you'll be watching, they still give enough background info on all the previous films that it will still make sense and you won't feel entirely lost.

The plot itself was simple, made even more simple by a slip-up two-thirds of the way into the movie that gave away the supposed plot twist in the end. Although I suspected it would happen after their slip up, it still made my heart twist when it was revealed.

The action scenes were good, however, a lot of it was poorly filmed. It was shaky and blurry, flashing back and forth between whoever was engaged in the physical combat. It actually took away from the fluidity of their body movements.

For this reason, I felt like they let Joon Gi's talent and skills go to complete waste. For how much effort Paul put into casting Joon Gi for a five minute role, and especially because Paul wanted to cast him so badly for the fluidity Joon Gi portrayed, it was a big disappointment. And Joon Gi was literally in the film for a combined 5 minutes. The good, clear shots of him were when he was standstill. The flashy, blurry shots of him was when he was in action.

What should have been a beautiful fight scene between Joon Gi and Milla ended up passing by in a blur that actually left me with a headache at the end of the film. (People with epilepsy should probably steer clear of this film.) STILL, it was good exposure for Joon Gi (he was fierce, striking, and beautiful) and they put a lot of emphasis on crediting him in the end credits. I hope his next Hollywood production will be much better in regards to filming technique.

(As a side note, I usually feel a smug sense of satisfaction when villains get what they deserve in the end. But since it was Joon Gi, I actually just felt really bad for him. LOL. Such fangirl problems... When you watch, I think you'll know what I'm talking about. Haha. Even though he nailed his evil villain persona, I was literally like, "omg, my poor Joon Gi oppa. What are they doing to you?!" LOL)

Anyway, Joon Gi aside, Milla gave a wonderful performance as usual. There is still wit and cleverness to her character and some nice cinematography of their battle scenes that weren't shaky. The ending itself, regarding the plot twist I initially mentioned, made me tear up and cry a little bit, just because it was so emotionally charged, but I was still just a tiny bit disappointed overall. What I wanted was a solid ending, but they left just enough of a crack open for them to put a foot in the door in case they wanted to make another film. 

And frankly, they probably shouldn't make another one. They did start losing steam a little bit after the third or fourth film...

But, as much as I criticize, there was still plenty to adore. Alice is always going to be such a kickbutt woman to me and never fails to disappoint when I gasp and wonder how she's going to get out of her situation.

I have loved this franchise for 15 years and, despite the things RE6 lacked, I still thought it was worth the watch. I wouldn't suggest the more expensive IMAX experience, because 3D plus blurry, shaky cameras DON'T mix well (hence my headache and dizziness), but a general movie ticket is a good investment.

And, if anything, seeing Joon Gi on a Hollywood big screen is even more of a reason to watch it. ^^

• Like 19

Hmmm.. regarding that game...

Lee JoonGi-sshi...if you are indeed lurking here, please post anything TIGER, a design, a song title or lyrics, a stuffed toy... anything that has a tiger in it... Challenge accepted?

mwahahahaha (insert witch wicked laugh here)

:tongue:

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, berny said:

Hmmm.. regarding that game...

Lee JoonGi-sshi...if you are indeed lurking here, please post anything TIGER, a design, a song title or lyrics, a stuffed toy... anything that has a tiger in it... Challenge accepted?

mwahahahaha (insert witch wicked laugh here)

:tongue:

Plsss..plsss..plss..update something ...huhuhuhu..i think i'm going to be crazy missing them so much..

• Like 13

7 hours ago, qwenli said:

Please note the grocery shopping with a trolley photo is a very old photo yeah. Peace.

I am glad to know that you, as a JoonGi fan, are aware that it is an old photo.

We already found out that it was taken before and just decided to joke around about it. If this has hurt or inconvenienced anyone, I apologize.

Just proves that what he said before about how he loves to cook and that he cooked for his previous girlfriends is true. Peace

• Like 20

16 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Wow, is that their ML's last episode gathering pics on JG's fanmeet video? Where JG & JE sat so close each other?? Why he collage that pics and show it on his FM? LOL!!

I'm not sure if this was shared here already, but here's the longer fancam of LJG's VCR. You can see a second more (lol) of the beginning where the VCR basically just scrolls through LJG's Instagram:

Spoiler

And I'll just post the subbed version here for the curious, lol:

And a screencap here:

520626_600.jpg

If you scroll down his IG, you can see the same pics, etc. There's the edit of the SoSoo family, the infamous post with LJG's "soon" (still crying about this, lol), and yeah the group pic from the ML gathering.

Anyways, I hope they have another ML gathering... y'know, just because. lol Let it happen, universe!!!

• Like 22

12 hours ago, krysyuy said:

I'm not sure if this was shared here already, but here's the longer fancam of LJG's VCR. You can see a second more (lol) of the beginning where the VCR basically just scrolls through LJG's Instagram:

And a screencap here:

If you scroll down his IG, you can see the same pics, etc. There's the edit of the SoSoo family, the infamous post with LJG's "soon" (still crying about this, lol), and yeah the group pic from the ML gathering.

Anyways, I hope they have another ML gathering... y'know, just because. lol Let it happen, universe!!!

I guess he likes kissing stuffed toys. Just look at what he did to My Melody at his HK FM.LOL

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote videos~ ^^
  • Like 17

16 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

This is kinda off topic but I want to seek your opinions :) 

Hide contents

Have you guys watched RE? Is it good? Coz Im planning to see it in theaters this weekend. Aside from the fact that JG is there, I am curious of its end. But I heard that the movie was lacking in many aspects. What can you say for those who already seen it?

based on reviews, for those who followed the series it will conclude the story of sort... so for those new, they might not understand and have to watch the previous movies..

i will catch it this weekend hahaha because i like the series itself (followed it kinda from the start though its gruesome) and LJG..

• Like 10

13 hours ago, riuenu said:

Chingu ya, u are really jjiang, I love ur analysis!! U just managed to list our all the similarities, and helping us to connect the dots!! I loving u for that

Remember, there is nothing call coincidence, quoted from Jimong kekekekeke, I agree of the arranged "coincidence" that u mentioned earlier, really? Coincidence? Do u guys believe it's just plainly coincidence? I don't kekekekeke

Absolutely like Jimong said nothing is coincidence in this world :wink:

• Like 16

Spoiler
13 hours ago, moonlovers said:

with who???

that's what i want to ask since its not a selfie,, maybe with his manager? hahaha

Spoiler
18 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Look who is out and about.

cute! i hope we see some crumbs even with their friends reactions

• Like 16

@Joseph Lim thank you for posting the IU's talk. It's good to know what she's been through and to realise that she's indeed a strong young lady. I hope with her 'newly found' freedom, she can even dream higher and make it true. You know what... the part where she mentioned about being overwhelmed by her success in 2014 somehow reminds me of JG's 'Healing Camp'. These two... they really have uncanny similarities. JG was also overwhelmed *in unfortunately not a healthy way* by his shot to stardom back then and eventually got depressed. If I remember it correctly, when he was asked how he overcame and got healed, he mentioned about 'opening up and reaching out to people' as well.

By now we all here might agree that these two are bright stars on their own but really, when together, they can shine even brighter. It's very rare to find people who have uncanny similarities with us, the ones who can understand because they've been through almost similar situations and made it through the rain... the ones that could see beyond our 'perfect masks' and support us to be a better version of ourselves. I hope all these seemingly 'coincidental' stuffs surrounding JG- JE will eventually lead to something good destined for both of them :wub: *and we all know what it is! kkkk BBJX Miracle, please come true... soon enough!*

Have a good weekend, fellow Stargazers. Hopefully tomorrow JG will update something... it's his 'Sunday Updates' time after all unless he decides to go on a temporary MIA period again... hehe...