[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, riuenu said:

Oh Chingu @NoonaE, same here...I doing work in snail speed..I stuck with my same pile of work for hours already....oh no...

Yea...I will report any finding, had thrown this question to chat already...but before that, we got the same thinking as u, it is Hongkong pic....one chingu mentioned that that sunglass in the last IG is the same sunglass he wore to HongKong, CMIIW please...we still digging....URI OTP really got no chill and I am loving them for that

Look at that skin! Gosh...he's so handsome that I want a piece of him right now ~ :-P Anyhow, I think this HD fancam will give us some crumbs to eat on...literally. Love is in the air. :heart:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YvDwXLA1s

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote images~
  • Like 17

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Sulli and Choiza do u mean? kekeke Suzy with Lee Min Ho the power couple....

kahkahkah.. omg what am i doing.. yess.. sulli and choiza!!! how can i messed up their names.. hahahahahaha.. mian..

i mean sulli and choiza.. gosh.. how come i write suzy there. ofc i know she is well being with min ho. kekekekeke

• Like 13

What a coincidence(again)?

I had a gut feeling that JG oppa will post today after JE posted yesterday.. May be he was resisting insta and giving her courage for the past days..

After seeing JE okay yestrday..he thought she is fine now and posted not one BUT TWO POSTS JUST LIKE JE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!! 

And his caption " WE CAN MAKE IT".... Make what oppa?

He is trying to say "We can make it through the troubled times" #Delulutomax

How can take all these as a mere coincidence!???????

• Like 24

19 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

kahkahkah.. omg what am i doing.. yess.. sulli and choiza!!! how can i messed up their names.. hahahahahaha.. mian..

i mean sulli and choiza.. gosh.. how come i write suzy there. ofc i know she is well being with min ho. kekekekeke

I thought you knew something no one else knew.LOL

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

I think u're still in hype bcs of JG last IG post kekekekekekekekeee 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I thought you knew something no one else knew.LOL

LOL.. ! hahahahahahaa.. but if suzy really end up with choiza,, please dont blame me.. i might have the curse mouth. kekekeke

7 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I think u're still in hype bcs of JG last IG post kekekekekekekekeee 

i think i ammm!!!! hahahaha.. till the typo got me well.. 

@chi13lou and @riuenu keeppp the chantingggg!!!!! happy 700pagess everybody~~~~

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

LOL.. ! hahahahahahaa.. but if suzy really end up with choiza,, please dont blame me.. i might have the curse mouth. kekekeke

Just in case this is true, you should be the first to lead our chanting everyday!

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hhhahhaaa BIG NO NO please Choiza better with Sulli... *sorry no offense :D

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

hhhahhaaa BIG NO NO please Choiza better with Sulli... *sorry no offense :D

But u still can lead our chanting too...I dont mind one more chanting post everyday angel, I always call u angel for a reason right hee hee

AFTER HOURS OF STRUGGLE...I FINALLY FINISH MY PILE OF WORK!

• Like 13

Its also a struggle to keep a poker face at work. So happy with the ig updates and not one but two updates! One personal and one media related work.. Hmmmm..

And I thought iu sang in one of saimdang ost but its actually referring to the singer or the lyrics? Gotta check that out..

I'm liking how they keep teasing us, i can't refuse to unlurk anymore...

• Like 23