[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- ya the drama is very entertaining especially got Park Hae Jin too. The older dramas storyline are quite predictable but the good actors make a difference. Last time also not so many idols in acting. Saw bits of I Can Hear Your Voice, maybe after this, I go and watch. 

Don't have to worry about Whisper competing with dramas with young actors. They have 4 solid actors, sy also have lots of fans. Read the news about China. Pray hard Sy's endorsement not affected. 

jun.k's tweet to reassure the fans. Glad he is ok, only problematic cos can't use his hands

• Like 3

Happy Friday YY friends 

@hazeljrr_c922- ha ha I also noticed WY's hands, he only touches wy every chance he gets

@chic-chic- WY's haircut is super short, just like his WGM days

Just read another couple leaving WGM, very short stints only 6 months, unlike the past seasons with YY. Guess not entertaining enough so they need to change. They all give the good friends vibes rather than lovers, less shippers too :). Think WGM's rating is dropping like RM cos they keep repeating the same stuff. 

Cutie wy doing the penguin dance

Still waiting patiently for Sy's news.

Hunus please get her on magazine shoots etc, they also very quiet 

• Like 5

Wow Defendant hits 20% rating. Hope Whispers does as well or even better. Just finished Seoyoung, my daughter- very good family drama. Though storyline a bit frustrating cos they keep harping on the rich/ poor divide, the heroine and her brother stubborn in not wanting to marry into rich family- the casts all excellent incl minor characters. Koon Yul the 2nd male lead in Whisper cameo in this drama too. 

Found this fan made video, enjoy 

• Like 2

love this pic.

Saw a video of Chansung saying he loves to pull WY's cheeks cos he is so cute, we all agree

Also saw an article on Lee Bo Young in photoshoot. Hope will have one on Seyoung soon.

Both are natural beauties and great acting 

• Like 5

Just now, Gerry58 said:

Saw one of the comments on this video- u look at WY's hands- look like 2 Ys instead of the word OUT- nice coincidence or what??? 

It's clearly not the word OUT. It's YY. Jun K is giving out a hint hahaha

• Like 4

Saw Wy on the magazine, he really looks very good in high end fashion. Should feature him more cos I see a lot of Taec, khun, jun.k etc. 

fan art

I rewatch the video, jun.k wrote YY, wy look at his hand and smile, he just kept quiet, didn't protest it is not OUT. 

• Like 3