[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@Gabi Bros the never ending issue we had on the cosmopolitan. they are totally awkward during that finger talk but nah.. look at the next day.. they are totally comfortable with each other.. so, there must be something going on that day. 

I think IU was acting the same as when she is around other male celebrities. Like being cautious... not being able to be fully herself when the video camera is on. At that time, I didn't find her behavior strange because I was used to it and didn't know the wonderful relationship she had with LJG (thanks to the BTS). :)

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I just subscribed to your fanfic @NerinaC chingu..let us know the link for ur A03. See, u already had so many subscriber already!! Everyone loving your fanfic...and of course...I am loving it too much till waiting for your update everyday hee hee

THANK YOU ^^ :heart: haha i saw u just now... 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, NerinaC said:

THANK YOU ^^ :heart: haha i saw u just now... 

you saw me where?!? *Looking behind me* Hahahahahaha joking....ya, I just subscribed to your fanfic...nega fan i-e-yo~~~~~~

Oh ya, forgotten about @kriswu, loving your 2 FMV as well, notice lots of stuff I failed to see via your FMV, thanks chingu! Your 2 FMV just make me start my day so well, with lots of fun and laughter in little Line chat as well

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

you saw me where?!? *Looking behind me* Hahahahahaha joking....ya, I just subscribed to your fanfic...nega fan i-e-yo~~~~~~

Oh ya, forgotten about @kriswu, loving your 2 FMV as well, notice lots of stuff I failed to see via your FMV, thanks chingu! Your 2 FMV just make me start my day so well, with lots of fun and laughter in little Line chat as well

LOL I am your fan too ... especially in  chest neck uri oppa picture hunt hahaha :) I added you as friend there plz accept 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

LOL I am your fan too ... especially in  chest neck uri oppa picture hunt hahaha :) I added you as friend there plz accept 

accepted!!! But I have that account for reading fanfic only tho....cause I got no talent in writing LOL, so all my fanfic accounts is for reading and tracking purpose ahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha LOL!! Fan of my posting of uri Oppa chest and neck picture LOL, nah..that is for uri squad and stargazers! I just share here what is posted online hahahahahahahaha, talking about that...I found two more tweets from cuteLJG squad! @NerinaC @aimwanie @simplyme_crazyme

• Like 24

39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think IU was acting the same as when she is around other male celebrities. Like being cautious... not being able to be fully herself when the video camera is on. At that time, I didn't find her behavior strange because I was used to it and didn't know the wonderful relationship she had with LJG (thanks to the BTS). :)

what strange is.. how well behave LJG oppa is.. as his fans, i usual found him very energetic and fun during any interview he had done. as for IU, as ive been knowing abt her a lot frm this thread, im not find it strange abt her behavior.. 

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

accepted!!! But I have that account for reading fanfic only tho....cause I got no talent in writing LOL, so all my fanfic accounts is for reading and tracking purpose ahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha LOL!! Fan of my posting of uri Oppa chest and neck picture LOL, nah..that is for uri squad and stargazers! I just share here what is posted online hahahahahahahaha, talking about that...I found two more tweets from cuteLJG squad! @NerinaC @aimwanie @simplyme_crazyme

hahahahahahahahahhaa.. babe.. count me in for the untalented writer.. kekekekekke..  my handphone is full with his chest pictures from "you" well.. i need to be safe so that ppl wont claim me as a byeontae. hahahahahahahahhaaha.. since its from a friend, its okay to save it. thats my principle for now~~ kekekeke

2 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

@riuenu thats okay ^^ 

lol thank you for more sexy picture of oppa.... n I am super glad no gossip can shake JE position.

just wanna share SoSoo fanfic i found ... not for those who is underage tho... hahaha

Aisssshh I miss JE n JG ....

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9403610

u should post this somewhere in the night tho~~ hahahaha.. need to behave during working time. keke

• Like 19

49 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

what strange is.. how well behave LJG oppa is.. as his fans, i usual found him very energetic and fun during any interview he had done. as for IU, as ive been knowing abt her a lot frm this thread, im not find it strange abt her behavior.. 

hahahahahahahahahhaa.. babe.. count me in for the untalented writer.. kekekekekke..  my handphone is full with his chest pictures from "you" well.. i need to be safe so that ppl wont claim me as a byeontae. hahahahahahahahhaaha.. since its from a friend, its okay to save it. thats my principle for now~~ kekekeke

u should post this somewhere in the night tho~~ hahahaha.. need to behave during working time. keke

now now....angel....wae we should post it at night..omg...u are uri byeontae angel indeed..

EDIT: I am laughing at ur principle..now I becoming ur shield of saving the sexy picture? now now, what to do with u and my two Byeontae V gang in line LOL

SEXY PICTURE - post at night

MATURE FANFIC - post at night

still got what u need us to post it at night love @aimwanie

this also post at night???

• Like 19

13 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Hello, guyss, so sorry I can't join the discussion lately. Real life & making new FMV's took my time. I'll for sure back-reading & join you guys again when my times available. Just wanna drop this (Delulu-BOMB), LOL, yeah, happy pill BOMB, really fast. Because it's already 2 AM here, and I must go to work in the morning. Just finished my new promised FMV. I decided to upload it since it has already some time from JE's broke up news & we are lacking crumbs lately, so I hope it could cure our hunger & longing to our OTP interactions just a lil' bit. And hope this FMV won't give any misleading rumor. I'll fight for our OTP if that happen!! Btw, enjoy this FMV & so sorry for its imperfections, still have a lot to learning.

WARNING: DANGER!! FULL OF DELULU!! I ALMOST DIE WITH HAPPINESS, GIDDINESS, AND HARD TO BREATH WHEN MAKING IT!! TAKE IT WITH YOURSELF RISK!!!

This is what I've been waiting for! Well done chinggu :)

• Like 16

yeorobun!!! Fanfic updated!! by @kdramawriter, thanks chingu, am loving ur fanfic!!

EDIT: warning..heavy chapter...and huge cliff hanger..but I still loving it...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/21569012

Escape From The Palace - Book II

kdramawriter

Chapter 16: Apocalypse Here

Summary:

Joon Ki is forced to deal with his demons.

• Like 20

On 30 January 2017 at 11:42 PM, NoonaE said:

Oh I hope this wasn't referring to my previous posted clip and discussion on 'Bel Ami FM' + the comparisons? Because if it was so, I would like to say that my message's been totally misunderstood then. My sincere apologies for not being able to deliver my intended points well. That post was supposed to highlight the points to those who regarded JoonU interaction as merely a 'brilliant, pure business-related' strategy i.e. fan service-- that it can't simply regarded as so.

Anyway... I'll refrain from posting a bit of irrelevant, ambiguous stuffs in the future :crazy:.

Stay happy and cool, fellow Stargazers. Out there, there are a lot of seemingly sound arguments for one NOT to ship JoonU- to merely point a finger that we're just too delusional. Maybe those people also need to read some equally sound arguments for one to stay in the JoonU ship without being seen as too overly emotional and defensive without a solid base. They might not understand our thoughts fully- yet it might earn the respect we would like to have anyway.

Good night!

Hello there @NoonaE:). It is okay to have your opinion on how iU/LJE how she interacts with her co-stars before and some.:wink: As @meahri_1 said, it will be just a reference. Komawo!!!:)

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

@sublimelyheureuse I don't think he smokes anymore. The last time I saw him smoke was in a bts of the King and the Clown. He runs a lot nowadays and the skin under his eyes looks different compared to maybe four years ago or at least after MS. (You can clearly see signs of people who smoke) Also, he has a strict diet. During his previous FMs, JG Blackhole mentioned that he doesn't run out of breath anymore. :) 

Good to know this chingu. :) Don't know if we can consider this as "recent" but this was last November and some members here noticed that blue box of Marlboro heatsticks when he was in Japan... so I'm also confused if he did stop or not. But I really hope he did/he will ^_^

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

Thank you chingu!  :heart:

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I knew you were kidding. Just wanted to use the word kid.LOL

Hope the BBJX curse/blessing comes true for the world to be filled with several little Jieun and Joongi.

Hmmm... I think you're the one who wants a kid! Hahahahaha :D:lol: I am diligently joining your daily chant! 

• Like 17

On 1/31/2017 at 5:50 AM, kriswu said:

That's because he was actually trying to say "Hwaiting", like Jung. :lol::lol: so he was just like "Hwat?", couldn't pronounce it well

I noticed he's always making shortcuts of Soo's modern words. Like with Pegasus, it became "Pesus". Hahahahahahahahahaha oh Wang So :lol::D

It's been evident since episode 1 that Wang So is a simple-minded person. He even said that love and friendship is the same to him. But, it don't matter cause Hae Soo and everyone in here loves him all the same. And it's actually kinda cute when he tries to shorten Soo's modern words.

• Like 15

On 1/30/2017 at 10:42 PM, NoonaE said:

Oh I hope this wasn't referring to my previous posted clip and discussion on 'Bel Ami FM' + the comparisons? Because if it was so, I would like to say that my message's been totally misunderstood then. My sincere apologies for not being able to deliver my intended points well. That post was supposed to highlight the points to those who regarded JoonU interaction as merely a 'brilliant, pure business-related' strategy i.e. fan service-- that it can't simply regarded as so.

Anyway... I'll refrain from posting a bit of irrelevant, ambiguous stuffs in the future :crazy:.

Stay happy and cool, fellow Stargazers. Out there, there are a lot of seemingly sound arguments for one NOT to ship JoonU- to merely point a finger that we're just too delusional. Maybe those people also need to read some equally sound arguments for one to stay in the JoonU ship without being seen as too overly emotional and defensive without a solid base. They might not understand our thoughts fully- yet it might earn the respect we would like to have anyway.

Good night!

i didnt talk abt you so dont worry ^^ . keep contributing for our COUPLE. Thank u so much

• Like 14