[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, ross2381 said:

Posted 1 hour ago

Don't know why I thought their moles were in different cheeks but actually are on the same one.

IU sometimes flip her photos but the mole is in her left cheek (as below). Moles are pretty. 

JG Has "beauty marks" (LOL) on both sides, just that one is smaller and is usually covered with makeup, just like the one on his upper lip ;-)  (they keep flipping the photos) Also the one on the left is smaller and is only one of three (LOL) ... Been studying his moles LOL...

mole pattern ... :ph34r: In the 1st pic, you cannot really see the one on the lip... He DID NOT shave :mellow: And also the tiny one on the opposite side is right one the shiny spot. He also has a mole on his eyelid (The right one) And another one on his back, the right side LOL. :tongue: So basically, a girl could play connect the dots with him! Yep it would be LOTS of fun!!!! :lol:

I really prefer JG without make-up. The photos taken while he was wearing military clothes are so normal. So genuine. So manly. :blush:

• Like 21

10 hours ago, chi13lou said:

So if HJH is the baker traitor, KHN is the third wheel.

kekeke.. and thats why he got that hit frm our king! hahahahaha.. poor haneul~~

10 hours ago, violet90 said:

just a thought......

if Jieun get a kiss from JG as her birthday present last year..... this year???

LOL

LOL! lets hope something more than that? hahahahahahahhaha

7 hours ago, ross2381 said:

Don't know why I thought their moles were in different cheeks but actually are on the same one.

IU sometimes flip her photos but the mole is in her left cheek (as below). Moles are pretty.JG Has "beauty marks" (LOL) on both sides, just that one is smaller and is usually covered with makeup, just like the one on his upper lip ;-)  (they keep flipping the photos) Also the one on the left is smaller and is only one of three (LOL) ... Been studying his moles LOL...mole pattern ... :ph34r: In the 1st pic, you cannot really see the one on the lip... He DID NOT shave :mellow: And also the tiny one on the opposite side is right one the shiny spot. He also has a mole on his eyelid (The right one) And another one on his back, the right side LOL. :tongue: So basically, a girl could play connect the dots with him! Yep it would be LOTS of fun!!!! :lol:

omg... i've been dealing with the studies of his mole some time before.. and its hella confusing tho~~ kekekeke.. the conclusion i got is.. he got moles on his both cheek.. one the very obvious one and one not really.. usually his mole got covered by make up.. i hate that fact since he just look ok with the moles. he got plenty of moles tbh. hahahahhahaa.. 

the only way to enjoy his moles presence was by digging up all his military pictures. 

• Like 18

8 hours ago, kriswu said:

It was shortcut for I'm kidding :lol: But honestly speaking, I do want one... not mine but Joongi and Jieun's kid! Hahahahahaha :D

I knew you were kidding. Just wanted to use the word kid.LOL

Hope the BBJX curse/blessing comes true for the world to be filled with several little Jieun and Joongi.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

found another JG JE fanfic... I havent read it tho hahaha i hope its good

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9529193

Edit: never mind it was a really short one ... T_T just a drable... Gosh How I miss them

All it takes is one person to start... and more will follow. YEEEEESSS!! Can't wait to read a ton of JoonU fanfics! (SoHae fics are good too, but JoonU helps pass the time between crumbs better. LOL)

• Like 18

11 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

WARNING: DANGER!! FULL OF DELULU!! I ALMOST DIE WITH HAPPINESS, GIDDINESS, AND HARD TO BREATH WHEN MAKING IT!! TAKE IT WITH YOURSELF RISK!!!

OMG. I'm smilling!!! Your MV made my day!!! I love this song so much since Producers. But to put it on LJG - LJE interactions, is waaaay better. Especially the Dugeun Dugeun part!!! Love it to the max.

Thanks for making this FMV, and share it with us. 

• Like 21

On 1/29/2017 at 11:24 PM, NerinaC said:

So... I ended up putting my fanfic at AsianFanfiction, since I need to wair an invitation from Ao3 (around 3rd of feb), idk how to put character up hahah still learning....

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1219262/you-found-me-leejieun-moonlovers-moonloverscast-leejonggi

@NoonaE and @starcandy0516 chinggu, could you help me with some time line and facts? (I am thinking to revise my fanfic a bit to follow the timeline to make the story more real)

1. could you plz help me about the date when JE away at china concert (when JG was in hawaii), the departure and arrival

2. is it true YIN picked her up at the airport, when she came back from china?

thank you ^^ much love for the help :heart::blush:

I just subscribed to your fanfic @NerinaC chingu..let us know the link for ur A03. See, u already had so many subscriber already!! Everyone loving your fanfic...and of course...I am loving it too much till waiting for your update everyday hee hee

• Like 11