[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry chingu, I haven't read your fanfict :sweatingbullets:

lol that's okay XD

could you plz help me with the date of JE china concert? the one elapsed with JG hawaii photoshoot.. thank you :D 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

@shrvirus nice to meet u here chingu..haha..

and don't misunderstand my post..what i meant to say is, the third angle need not be(should not be) love angle..they might be a close friend of opp sex or person who have crush on JG or JE.. That is when JoonU might realise their feeling towards eachother..:wub:

And today(stil Jan 30th in my country) is Hanna's birthday and she shared a pic..

Looks like a chance for  "gathering" with Close colleagues lol..since she went out to drink and celebrate with friends(may be) haha..

What do u think chingus, would Joonu have attended? .. My delulu mind says yes..since "they never miss any gathering".. :lol:

<sorry for cut your post>

it's okay chingu... haha... I knew what you meant :)

Whoaaaaa.... thanks for info 'Hanna's birthday'. This is really good opportunity for JG-Jieun meet again since JG, Jieun, Hanna, HJH and other moonlovers casts are 'colleagues' :D:D

Wish for crumbs *crossfingers, Jaeballll* 

I hunger for crumbs so bad... HELP!!!

• Like 21

7 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

16.07.09 > Guang Zhou Concert

@NerinaC chingu, I think this was the date overlapping with JG's Hawaii Schedule. Back then some of us went delulu over the idea of him stopping by to China on the way to Hawaii because he seemed to arrive in Hawaii on the 9th (he departed on the 7th) but delulu aside, he went there with staff and media journalists so I assume that wasn't possible enough to do hahaha. In addition, I don't think that at that time JG and JE were so close already. Therefore, to me, any assumptions about them 'cheating' behind Voldy's back before SAF were not too valid anyway :huh:

45 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@NerinaC chingu, I think this was the date overlapping with JG's Hawaii Schedule. Back then some of us went delulu over the idea of him stopping by to China on the way to Hawaii because he seemed to arrive in Hawaii on the 9th (he departed on the 7th) but delulu aside, he went there with staff and media journalists so I assume that wasn't possible enough to do hahaha. In addition, I don't think that at that time JG and JE were so close already. Therefore, to me, any assumptions about them 'cheating' behind Voldy's back before SAF were not too valid anyway :huh:

Thank you ^^, I don't think he went to china either, just need this to add a little validity of the story to make it more authentic story. :D 

• Like 20

On 1/28/2017 at 9:01 PM, chelleshawol said:

@caramelovers75 @kriswu @Gabi Bros are you accepting requests? can u use your awesome editing skills and make gorgeous MVs of JoonU again?

1.Mirroring each others actions. I saw a very short clip posted here but I know they have lots of mirrored actions caught on camera. This is a request from a thirsty-for-crumbs-of-JoonU. It's okay to ignore this request :blush: 

2. Ji Eun's glances on JG (i know uri awesome @caramelovers75 did this already tho) in all of their moments until the recent Taiwan concert and FM. An MV that showcases her giddyness and happiness when she's around him. We've seen plenty of this of JG but I want to see a version of JE. And then we can combined it with the MV made by @kriswu! Heaven crumbs :wub:

Again this is just a request. You can just ignore and never mind this :D Sorry for the bother :crazy:

Sorry for late reply, chingu! Noted!! Number 2 already on the process. LOL, I've planned it for a long time actually (after SAF FMV), but didn't have enough time to work at it. And somehow, public situation (after JE's broke up news) wasn't appropriate enough to upload it to public. I worried it would become misleading materials for haters. So, I keep low key for a while. But now, I'm in the process of making it. Wish me luck. JE is a tough cookie when it comes to expression, LOL. But yes, it's true, she is bad at lying. LOL!!! You'll know when you watch my FMV later.

On 1/28/2017 at 9:59 PM, NerinaC said:

Good evening ^^

So I have came up with my next chapter, wonder if i should put it up or not... haha anyway here goes :

@aimwanie @riuenu @missdharma @ladybirdz @caramelovers75 @ellebanana @shrvirus @moonangelcake @wulss @junee22 @sublimelyheureuse @Christabelita@astrantia @deori

Part 1- 9

Reveal hidden contents

Part 10

Hide contents

note :

Hide contents

To someone that has helped me with this part, I know you asked me to not credit u in it, but still I need to say thank you for the help in grammar error checks and preposition. I am not tagging you in but I am sure u know that I am grateful for the help. thank you chinggu :heart:

To my friends who have enjoyed reading this humble fanfic, to be honest I was struggling with this chapter, I really worried that this chapter is not as good as the previous, but I did my best still. I also thought i was going to end it to this chapter where the story will have an open ending. But atm I am not so sure anymore... so what do you think? should I end it here? or not?

Your fanfic always be our Oasis for our delulu, chingu yaa!! It's great, chingu yaa!! It keeps our belief toward our OTP live!! Keep up the good work!!

On 1/29/2017 at 6:20 AM, Gabi Bros said:

Hahaha... definetely a stargazer. Is so cool that you both share the same liking towards JoonU. :wink:

-----

Not sure if was posted but this video with the song "Fate" is really good. The lyrics goes well with SoSoo. I like the future part the most. 

---------

Thank you for your words. :) :heart: 

----------

Really cool! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Always ended crying after watched this FMV!! Oh whyyy whyyyy!! My heart in pain!! Huhuhu!! That words "I promise you when this moment passes by and we see each other again on that day, i'll throw everything away and stand beside you". Huhuhu, suits WS the best.

"When we meet again some time in the future, please don't let me go again". Huhuhu, suits HS the best... 

*Running to the corner* *BRB* *Crying again*

22 hours ago, NerinaC said:

@shrvirus@kriswu@meandheart thank you :heart::blush:

I wish i can make FMV

I found this on you tube.... kinda wish to have this with snippets of JG n JE interaction, because I believe they r soulmate.... is it possible to request this to our amazing chinggus that great with FMV? @caramelovers75 @kriswu 

Found another nice FMV of SoHae

If I'm not wrong, there has already MLSHR or SoHae's FMV used that Soulmate quotes & audio. I forgot where i found it. I'd tell you when I found the link again.

20 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I've posted the first chapter of my delulu JoonU fanfic. ^^

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9498146/chapters/21489932

@ellebanana @kriswu @shrvirus

Huuuuraaaaayyyy!! Uri vitamins!!!!

2 hours ago, marimari00 said:

@kriswu @caramelovers75 Chinggus I'm so grateful for you two for taking the time to make our OTP videos. It inspired me to try and make one too. Don't think it'll be as good as yours but I want to try and cheer up our ship. I was wondering what app did you make the videos? Thanks in advance! 

Yeahh!! Let's join us makes JoonU FMV, chingu yaa! It's interesting & quite addictive!! More JoonU's FMV, more giddy I am reminiscing their sweet moments. I'm not that good either for making FMV, a beginner. LOL, I used KineMaster app in my mobile app. It's simple & easy to use!

• Like 24