[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@kriswu thanksss for the mv!!!! totally feed me well because i was missing them like crazy. 

On 1/28/2017 at 10:41 AM, marimari00 said:

If JE hasn't fallen for JG's charms yet then she must have feels of steel. I'm just looking at him looking at her and I'm already in love :wub: Okay, I must stop before JE comes after me with her bamboo stick. But seriously... Either I am completely delusional or this guy is transparent as a ziploc bag

lets help her then. hahahhaha. im 24/7 falling in love with JG. kekekeke

On 1/28/2017 at 3:23 PM, Joseph Lim said:

. IU love to give riddles to Uaena and see what answers Uaena come up with. That is why sometimes she is very hard to read. She ever start her song asking the audience to guess the answer to her riddles :rolleyes:

sorry to cut your post but im seriously anticipating for her next album when us aid that!! lets wait for it together~~~

20 hours ago, qwenli said:

She had seen more than us, the bath scene where she emerged from water to faceoff him and the way injury scene where she took care of him.

Ahhh, she saw him both front n back.... hahahaha

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAA.. she is! she had seen more than everyone else did. hahhahaa.. the first ever co-star to witness it tho~~ kekekke

18 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

that was one lovely post . (sorry to cut it).. lets hope the same thing happened for JExJG.. :tongue:

18 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

The one from BTS...

Note: HE DID PRACTICE FOR THAT BIRD GESTURE!!!! SO I FEEL THAT IS "BIG NO NO NO" RANDOM GESTURE!! LOOK HOW HE TANGLED HIS THUMBS ON AIRPORT & BTS PICS!! YOU'RE COOL, MANN!! LOVE YOUR SECRET CODE FOR ML FANS!!

Edit: Happy Lunar New Year, btw, guys!! Hope this year will bring more luck & joy for us!!

He told us that he would "fly" to his love and protect her with his wings! WHAT THE HELL!! THIS IS THE MOST ROMANTIC (REALITY) DRAMA I'VE EVER WATCHED!!

he really did~~ T-T im so touched with your post.. hell romantic!!!

14 hours ago, jen459 said:

After a few days of compiling SAF videos and BTS videos of JoonU couple, I showed it to my husband. He's a very logical person who doesn't care for gossip etc. He thought MLSHR was one of the best kdramas he's seen till now. He's picky about dramas. But after midway watching the videos I compiled, he said he's convinced there's something between the two of them. "He said they match so well. There's no denying they like each other." He's one of us now! Hahaha

kekeke.. ur husband is jjangg!!!! those said otherwise after seeing all that videos of them definitely got something wrong somewhere. hahahahhaa

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Not sure if was posted but this video with the song "Fate" is really good. The lyrics goes well with SoSoo. I like the future part the most. 

omg. that song remind me of Gong-Gil instead. hahahahaha. but gotta agree that it fit well with the MV!

6 hours ago, Lampel said:

All in January...I'm excited what the love month February will bring:heart:

and to add.. FEBRUARY is the month of LOVESSSSSS :heart:

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE~~~

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I've posted the first chapter of my delulu JoonU fanfic. ^^

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9498146/chapters/21489932

@ellebanana @kriswu @shrvirus

cappppp!!!! what a nice fanfic!! i like it! so now i have 2 fanfic im currently anticipating much.. urs and @NerinaC's.

cannot wait for the next chapter~~ 

• Like 23

32 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Should I put mine at Ao3 too? I don't even have a title for it  >_< (I am suck at making tittle).... n my grammar, my wording n spelling also bad.... 

I think you should. It's good. ^^ You can have someone beta for you if you are concerned about grammar, spelling, and writing style. We all start somewhere with writing and it's the only way to improve.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I just watched Section TV right now. The discussed about JE's break up. The truth behind the break up news revealed this soon is ...

That reporter from Ilgan Sports (the one who wrote news about the break up) saw community post about JE break up rumor on Jan 20th (the one which I share to you guys). Then they contacted JE and Voldy agency. Voldy agency is the first one who confirmed it, said "They just broke up recently" after that, JE's agency confrimed it and said "They will remain as senior junior relationship".

hahahhaa.. at the end.. it was from the community. then why did they said it was only a week past break up! isk isk isk they should contact you. keke

• Like 19

@starcandy0516 Thanks very much for the info! So in other words, both agencies had no plan (as yet) in revealing the break up then. IF that reporter hadnt asked about it, we wouldnt have known until now. Ahh...kinda explains the gesture JG made at HK airport (??) We hope JE is ok...it seems they still talk about the break up, I know it's only been 1 week. Hope JE is doing fine...oh girl... 

I wonder if the break up news were revealed say in 1 or 2 months later, they would probably say the same...- they just broke up recently -

Agreed with you @aimwanie, the reporter shouldve contacted starcandy0516 for further info..

@meahri_1 what is this discussion about? I'm quite nervous now because have no idea at all what's going on there.. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I think you should. It's good. ^^ You can have someone beta for you if you are concerned about grammar, spelling, and writing style. We all start somewhere with writing and it's the only way to improve.

Thank you captain :) I will then

• Like 15

thank u @starcandy0516 for the info, but like anyone else here i also curious when they originally planned to release the breakup news? was it when je released the new album? (thinking by that time ppl probably forgot her&jg closesnes n wouldn't drag/blamed him) or when jg was in/back from LA ( ok i think its my delulu -_-)

if that reporter didnt read the dc gallery, n didnt ask kiha agency we most likely wouldn't have known (the breakup) yet.

• Like 21