[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

22 hours ago, kriswu said:

I'm crying he's so active in IG LOLLL and the word "love" and heart emojis are all over the place. JoonGi's IG bio should be "NO CHILL" hahahaha :D

Also wanted to share with you all my first JoonU FMV. It's not much but I've collected these JoonU moments from the SAF to remind me why I am in this ship lol (and it seems a lot of us fully shipped JoonU after the drama awards) so when haters are out to put us and our JoonU down, their SAF moments should be our reminder to not waver. When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds. I hope you like it, chingus. Have a nice day xx :wub: IN BBJX CURSE, I TRUST.

@kriswu whoa, thank you for such a beautiful FMV,  I'm giggling look at this video :D:lol:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote videos~
  • Like 23

42 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Honestly, the more I think about it the more convinced I am by the theory that this last week was all part of the plan. To indulge in delulu for a minute, it'd explain a number of things:

1) IU and Joongi flaunting their friendship in an unusually bold way.

2) The breakup news being released directly after Taiwan (lbr, everyone's minds would go right to LJG).

3) The fact that there was even an article about fans swarming Joongi's instagram?? (Am I the only one who finds it odd that this made news?? Why would a reporter even be monitoring that? Typically "social media" articles revolve around what the celeb is posting. Enlighten me if I'm off-track.)

4) Namoo's lightning-fast, cool-as-cool-whip statement that somehow addressed every cause for fan suspicion, like they'd been monitoring the situation all along and were fully prepared.

5) Joongi taking everything so in stride.

As a result of all this, the people in danger of potential scandal are insured and free to associate as they please. Which doesn't necessarily mean a secret love affair. However, if they were to engage in a secret love affair then it'd be convenient that rumours had already been discredited, no?

The second article about dating rumors between JG and JHB was based on messages left by JG's fans in JHB's instagram where they asked why they wore same necklaces and some fans said they were couple necklaces, which wasn't true because there are JG's pics wearing that necklace long before he met JHB and in weibo some fans said was the gift of a fan long before the statement of his agency who then confirm the same. So I guess journalists follow to the celebrities and they read the messages because sometimes there are even articles about JG's posts and what his fans comment.

• Like 22

3 hours ago, kriswu said:

Also wanted to share with you all my first JoonU FMV. It's not much but I've collected these JoonU moments from the SAF to remind me why I am in this ship lol (and it seems a lot of us fully shipped JoonU after the drama awards) so when haters are out to put us and our JoonU down, their SAF moments should be our reminder to not waver. When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds. I hope you like it, chingus. Have a nice day xx :wub: IN BBJX CURSE, I TRUST.

Love, love, love , LOVE LOVE LOVE your MV.

LOVE IT!!!

• Like 19

2 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I found this :wub:

:wub:

And you know that our chingu here had been told us about on JE's concert, when she sang this song too, there was some "private message" for JG on the big screen. Whoopss!! Better shut my delulu brain & mouth, so I wouldn't accused to forging any crazy theories again. LOL!

• Like 18