[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, desvlo said:

Just wanna share how hot he looks with some facial hair.

Damnnnnn

So hot !!! drooling-6.gif And JE got to kiss him multiple times !!!!

I realized my life is sooo unfair  t2354.gif w-aaahhhh
How to be you LJE?

mwAHHAHAHAH (insert IU's ahjumma laugh here) 

:tongue:

• Like 13

Sorry for spamming.... its my free day afterall... n its raining cant go anywhere... instead I stayed here n spams all about JG n JE... I dont have the skill to do fbi job.... just wanna share some fun vids n picts

I wonder if JG will have this game on his pc.... the one with JE as the voice over

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Sorry for spamming.... its my free day afterall... n its raining cant go anywhere... instead I stayed here n spams all about JG n JE... I dont have the skill to do fbi job.... just wanna share some fun vids n picts

I wonder if JG will have this game on his pc.... the one with JE as the voice over

Like we discussed before, who is she writing songs with or for, accompanies her when she watches movies, and eats good food with? Maybe JoonGi the chef cooked for her?

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Like we discussed before, who is she writing songs with or for, accompanies her when she watches movies, and eats good food with? Maybe JoonGi the chef cooked for her?

That would be nice...  but how ninja she would need to be? Would that happen in herthe apt or his apt?

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

That would be nice...  but how ninja she would need to be? Would that happen in herthe apt or his apt?

Let's just say it took Dispatch 2 years before her relationship with Voldy was discovered.

Can't remember which IV JoonGi mentioned what he also does after SHR.

• Like 14

15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@cherrynea I guess we will just have to hope that if the DVD of JoonGi's FM is released by Namoo, it will be the Taipei FM. Hopefully, it will have close-ups.

Yes..i hope Namoo is generous enough to include IU parts in JG's FM DVD..maybe they can put it as special part..hehe..

14 hours ago, qwenli said:

I have seen a couple of other videos with them close up but those are not full videos. You can search for them on YouTube.

For the video I used to sub, you can watch it on full screen on the pc/laptop then look at?the bigger video wall screen of the venue and you can see their gestures better. 3 of the screens was focus on iu but one on the right was on joongi. 

At some point when iu spoke, he look down or look to the side or cover his face (during the last part), it's very interesting if you analyse his overall behaviour if you watch the video carefully.

Also his voice was unusuallly softer (in volume) and tone when she was around, which was different from when he is talking to fans at other points of the fm.

First of all,i want to say thanks because you work hard in doing the translation for the video...kamsahamnida..:heart:

yeah..i watched a lot of video in youtube..and i think the one you used is the most decent..since other videos kind of hanging(not complete)or very short.and the short clip from JG insta also only from distant.Most of the videos i can only see the trace of their faces and but couldn't see their expression due to the too bright lighting...haha.. from those i highlighted..Yes.yes..it's interesting to see the difference in his behaviour when Jieun is around..i guess his voice spontaneously turns sweeter with her..:phew:

11 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

:huh: Call me greedy too...i also waiting for better video, but it seems possible ^^ i really want to see their clear face expression, their eyes and smiles. I couldn't see their shyness kkk...i'm curious when the part they're gave bow down until crouched so funny, i wonder how they together could be connected like that if they're not usually doing that, it must be they often to do that kind of joke ^^

I think the thread will move at a lightning speed if we have a better version of them on camera..haha i would love to see the part of them bowing to each other too and that makes me curious at one thing.Lots of reporter were available in Jieun's concert,that is why we can see different version of their part available..Does that also mean they are already prepared for that? However, In Jg concert,they are only few pictures..but i think no video from press? why? think Taiwan take JG as a big deal since he was all over the newspaper.Perhaps,they actually not prepared for JE in JG's fm..and JE presence is actually the Real surprise here...

• Like 16

gorgeous, talented, funny and sweet...:wub:

if Milla who only works with him for a short period of time would fall for JG like this..

imagined JE who works everyday and night with him for 6 months and more..its hard for her not to be charmed by him..i guess we all can see that...:D

• Like 15

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Can't remember which IV JoonGi mentioned what he also does after SHR.

@chi13lou this one? https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/singles-november-2016/1441167135911653

He said: " I am sorry for my date. I spend a lot of time at home. I cook something delicious and watch interesting movies together"

By the way, JG's sister has lived together with him since 2009, but lately we've found out that she's in a relationship as well, so... it's highly probable that older brother JG spends his time mostly at home on his own lol... or maybe... with his ninja 'gf' eating and watching movies together hahaha... *delulu*.

13 hours ago, nerinajgfan said:

I made a new account since the one on my phone refused to let me tag people, highlight or bold the words (I can only type.... -_-) n the fact i cant even log in that acc from my pc ... so i made new one instead.

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies? Or restarting your devices? If so and you were still running into problems, you'll need to email help@soompi.com for assistance. They can help with those kinds of technical issues.

The Soompi rules are that each member is allowed only one account. Creating multiple accounts is cause for a permanent ban... so I'd really like if you'd try to sort out the problems with your main account than to risk getting banned if another mod or admin sees you with two accounts.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, chi13lou said:

To @aleli06, @lovesparklys and @Weird Hobbit, Welcome to the delulu ship, and to @hrkharis, Welcome back, chingu!

Don't forget to wear your life jackets and hold on tight! There may be a lack of crumbs after bingeing on cakes for 2 consecutive weekends but rest assured that we are sailing fast and furious yet smoothly to our destination.

Thank you chingu :grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

@chi13lou this one? https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/singles-november-2016/1441167135911653

He said: " I am sorry for my date. I spend a lot of time at home. I cook something delicious and watch interesting movies together"

By the way, JG's sister has lived together with him since 2009, but lately we've found out that she's in a relationship as well, so... it's highly probable that older brother JG spends his time mostly at home on his own lol... or maybe... with his ninja 'gf' eating and watching movies together hahaha... *delulu*.

Thanks for posting it. Just remember the food part, wasn't sure about the movies.LOL She must be a ninja to have evaded the press. And her public persona is that of a clumsy girl, falling when getting out of the massage chair. But I don't blame her. If there is a JoonGi to catch her, why not?

• Like 18

@chi13louJG will be ready 24/7 to catch her and take care of her for sure... lol... 

It reminds me of this interview of him back in 2015 when he talked about relationship as well :wub:https://www.facebook.com/notes/1054558514572519/

Some parts of his statements from that interview that I'd like to highlight: " That's why I want to be in love... I'd like to have a steady relationship. I am not that young to enjoy casual relationships any more and I am already 34 with experiencing few relationships... I am a domestic person originally. I like being home better than wandering around. I like having someone to take care of..." (note: there were actually some more of his statements in between but I cut these pieces to highlight my points hehe)

:rolleyes: Lee Ji Eun, you'd better be prepared! Hahaha...

@lea16 hi, welcome aboard our ship! thanks for sharing the link... If I remember it correctly, the author is also a member of this thread ^_^

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies? Or restarting your devices? If so and you were still running into problems, you'll need to email help@soompi.com for assistance. They can help with those kinds of technical issues.

The Soompi rules are that each member is allowed only one account. Creating multiple accounts is cause for a permanent ban... so I'd really like if you'd try to sort out the problems with your main account than to risk getting banned if another mod or admin sees you with two accounts.

Ahh okay I wont use the new acc then... I log in this acc with fb login, if i try to log in tru my pc for some reason the fb login option doesnt show up. Did clean the cache and all. Still not showing up on my pc. I will try contact the help@sompi.com. thx n sorry capt.

• Like 4