[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hahahahahahahahaha/ alright alright.. an apple then.. as apologies.. apple = sorry in korean. then mailed it to her instagram. ( now it will be hilarious if u really did it. keke )

yesss.. HJH for oppa side! since he always there for JG. and we knew.. he know a lotss too~~~ we just need to get him excited or drunk. he will for sure tell us evrythingggggg

dun give me weird suggestion, if I do that, I will become the weird byeontae FBI agent..my title is long enough already, need not add the weird in.....

3 minutes ago, samtrocino said:
16 hours ago, riuenu said:

Sorry. I just erased accidentally what you said here. Still managing to learn here. Anyways, maybe the one who designed the calendar can put quotes of Wang So and Hae Soo in every month. What do you think?:)

is this post meant for me??

• Like 5

@riuenu Are you asking about the black leather jacket that she wore when she went to LJG's Taiwan fan meeting? She already returned to it LJG. That is why he worn it when he came to LJE to pick her up on the stage. Do not worry. It already returned to the owner. To tell you honestly, I have a question for that. Why does LJE had that jacket? If you are going to ask me, I think they have a date on that day. Remember, LJG was the guest of LJE fans meeting, right?

• Like 11

Just now, samtrocino said:

@riuenu Are you asking about the black leather jacket that she wore when she went to LJG's Taiwan fan meeting? She already returned to it LJG. That is why he worn it when he came to LJE to pick her up on the stage. Do not worry. It already returned to the owner. To tell you honestly, I have a question for that. Why does LJE had that jacket? If you are going to ask me, I think they have a date on that day. Remember, LJG was the guest of LJE fans meeting, right?

Spoiler

eh no..I wasnt asking about that mystery jacket...I think even I pull all my hair off, this still cannot be solve..

cause you had quoted me..but mention u had deleted the content..and type in your post instead...just curious, is that post meant for me?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

dun give me weird suggestion, if I do that, I will become the weird byeontae FBI agent..my title is long enough already, need not add the weird in.....

is this post meant for me??

Yap. Sorry if I erased your opinion on that box. I am still new here and I am trying this so that I can have less reply without too much images. Sorry for that again.:cry:

1 minute ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

eh no..I wasnt asking about that mystery jacket...I think even I pull all my hair off, this still cannot be solve..

cause you had quoted me..but mention u had deleted the content..and type in your post instead...just curious, is that post meant for me?

Yap. The post is for you. What mystery jacket? The only black leather jacket that IU wore is that one, right? She has another jacket?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Yap. Sorry if I erased your opinion on that box. I am still new here and I am trying this so that I can have less reply without too much images. Sorry for that again.:cry:

hey hey no worry...just curious are you asking me anything on that post. Cause I had posted too much. Need not apologies chingu @samtrocino

EDIT

Ah, we can just do away with the jacket..I already dug my gallery, crack my brain for that...still, dunno where it disappeared to. AHAHAHAHA

about the calendar, I think most of us wanted to get it badly...just that, we don't know how to get it, need not mention about the quote..haha, the artist is korean, and she did an awesome job, that why I had been following her closely as well

• Like 8

@samtrocino I still can't help thinking that jacket is the 2 in 1 jacket, all you have to do is change the inside to be outside, some of those jacket has either diff colour/ diff type of cloth / same leather but diff design. N the fact she came with it to his FM n returned with diff jacket, also the fact of some info that she hardly use leather jacket before... kinda making me delulu. Dont you think its a really smart move to disguise it by wearing one side n when JG use it he only need to turn it out n have diff design but the same jacket.

@aimwanie hahah yep, coz its like a missing puzzle, we will still wondering where did it go lol. 

@riuenu yay!! Lets  all stay n sail together forever

HjH as Joon Gi best man, while Yoo In Na, Kang Hana, n maybe if suzy not so busy can be Ji Eun shi Bride maids.... lol lol sorry just being delulu

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Kren Uaena said:

I am silent reader ..I am 6 years IU fan and I am SoHae shippers too... 

Sorry to say IU and JKH relationship is still strong...

He attended her last concert too. JKH is  totally IU's ideal type.TBH the day the media reported they are dating, i think they will really end up together...

I think they will not break up easily but who know?

I wish the best for Sohae..Indeed IU was really happy at award show and LJK concert. Good luck SoHae couple..

Hello there! Welcome to the thread!!! Just hold on tight on this ship because this one is sailing very fast....:wub:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Annyeong!!!  Just wanna butt in with your convo with my byeontae chinggu @riuenu here.

What I am wondering is if this is the same jacket she wore when she first arrived at the venue on her concert? 

Chinggu-ya @riuenu !!!!  O M G!!!!  I wish I can write down here my thoughts but I can't!!!!  I'm still on probationary period under the ever-watchful eyes of our captain @akinahana89 (she-who-does-not-sleep) and I don't want to be put into an isolation room again!   ANDWAEEEEEE!

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Annyeong!!!  Just wanna butt in with your convo with my byeontae chinggu @riuenu here.

What I am wondering is if this is the same jacket she wore when she first arrived at the venue on her concert? 

Chinggu-ya @riuenu !!!!  O M G!!!!  I wish I can write down here my thoughts but I can't!!!!  I'm still on probationary period under the ever-watchful eyes of our captain @akinahana89 (she-who-does-not-sleep) and I don't want to be put into an isolation room again!   ANDWAEEEEEE!

ahhahahahaahahahahaahah, she who does not sleep captain nim..alright...we should take this conversation somewhere muhahahahahaha, I dont wish to see u in an isolation room...and what about the again? you been there once???

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, riuenu said:

alright, before I leave office for the day...here is uri cute Jieunie at her Taipei concert

Will be back after my gym...saranghae :heart:

Thanks for share ^^ just realise Ji Eun outfit for her concert in your posts, all with short skirt but when Joon Gi came, she chose long skirt hmm...i see maybe because Joon Gi wore suit? it's more suitable her chose formal one :sweatingbullets: ...or she avoid something to be happened  :phew:  we know how Joon Gi often lost his words in front of her kkk...

• Like 17

15 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry to say this .. But I have been followed up all IU updates from every k-community sites like IU Gallery, Pann Talk, etc

There is a news said JKH was attending IU's concert on Dec 4th. But at that day, no one of uaena saw him on her concert. It's totally different when he was attending IU's concert in 2015 when every uaena saw him at that day. I asked my friend who attended IU's concert on Dec 4th, if she have heard anything like JKH attending IU's concert and she said she never know that there's a rumor of JKH attending IU's concert.

So, after the news of JKH attending IU's concert was released (Dec 5th) IU's gallery is all roar because everyone was so happy yesterday since JKH doesn't attend her concert. But suddenly there's report like that. I searched all the evidence to prove if this is true or not. So, there is an instagram fanaccount which said she saw JKH at IU's concert and she took his photo from behind. It was only his backview tho .. We don't even know if it's him or not. Looking at the place he sit, I believe it was on "SKY Section" of the venue. Then someone on IU gallery said there are person who saw him on "Floor Section 37". See! There's no credible source if he attended IU's concert or not and there's only ONE article which said JKH attending IU's concert.

After all of JoonU interaction at SAF, Lee Hwi Jae's being suspicious to them and JoonU attending each other concert, I have to say there are lots of people being suspicious to them. Before that SAF things happened, I saw no knetz being suspicious to them, so it's only international shipper who have feelings that they are an item. 

About the break up rumors, since October 2016, I have heard about it, but not much. But after all JoonU interaction at SAF, Taiwan Concert, IU-JKH don't nominate for Best Couple With Big Age Gap, there are tons of break up rumor now. I read IU's gallery everyday and looking at the atmosphere on IU's gallery, I have to say lots of Uaena believe that they already break up.

FYI, even before IU's relationship with Voldy was released by Dispatch, I have read lots of fanaccount which said they spotted together at concert and restaurant. When they were still in relationship (after it was released by dispatch) I have read at least 4-5 fanaccount about them eating at restaurant or watching concert in a month. But for now, they never been spotted together since last July (they were eating at restaurant on July). That JKH visiting IU's concert is not credible, no one Uaena saw him and I will take that he's not attending her concert. Even if he did, I'll take it as Senior visiting Junior since it's just visiting concert. SO, SINCE JULY THERE'S NO FANACCOUNT WHICH SAID THEY SPOTTED TOGETHER AT RESTAURANT. Visiting each other concert could just because they supported each other as Junior and Senior since I believe for someone like IU, she will end up her relationship in a good way with her ex, although fanaccount and article which said JKH visiting IU's concert is not credible until now. THERE'S NO SINGLE PHOTO OF HIM AT IU'S CONCERT! Even we got lots of YIN, Sulli, Choiza, Moon Lovers Cast and SBS Flower Crew members photos at IU's concert. IT'S STRANGE THAT THEY NEVER SPOTTED EATING AT RESTAURANT SINCE LAST JULY. WHILE LAST YEAR, I READ AT LEAST 4-5 FANACCOUNT IN A MONTH WHICH SAID THEY WERE EATING TOGETHER AT RESTAURANT. You guys should know what is the reason :phew:

For the break up rumor on Pann :

http://pann.nate.com/talk/334463831#replyArea >>>>> This post was released on Novermber 19th

http://pann.nate.com/talk/334978383 >>>>> This post was released on Dec 31th which questioning if IU is still in relationship with JKH or not since LHJ said he's suspicious to JoonU

These are the postings on blog + naver + article's comments which said JoonU are suspicious (I take my time to translate all of these :sweatingbullets:)

http://blog.naver.com/33xjhgoqo/220901449924 >>>> This post was released on Jan 3rd

http://kin.naver.com/qna/detail.nhn?d1id=3&dirId=30104&docId=267785679&qb=7JWE7J207JygIOydtOykgOq4sA==&enc=utf8&section=kin&rank=5&search_sort=0&spq=1 >>>>> This posting was released on Jan 8th

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000226328 >>> This article released on Jan 8th

I translated all of comments which said JoonU is suspicious

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000691771 >>>> This article was released on Jan 9th

I translated all of comments which said JoonU is suspicious

So, for people who is still doubt that IU and JKH is still in relationship or not, I hope this will give you the answers. In my opinion, after analyzing all JoonU behaviour to each other, how they do the skinship so freely and reading all the community sites postings, I came into conclusion that IU and JKH already break up and JoonU might be an item right now:wub:

Hello! For doing this, I salute you!!! Daebak!!! You are truly amazing. But of course, we don't bash JKH. We just want to know something (the truth?:phew:). I noticed something on him, actually. Is he like LJG who is showing his love for IU in the world? What I mean is, is he really in love with her? To tell you honestly, I haven't heard anything that will make me believe that he is really in love with her. I begun questioning if he really pursue her? When I found out that IU mentioned that he is with JKH, then I am happy for her. But I am also waiting for him to acknowledge it. To tell also to his fans that they are an item. Is he also showing it to her? Please enlighten me on this because if my hunch is right then I know the reason why LJE had to give her "overwhelming" feelings for LJG.

Thank you.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 15

Not sure if these were posted but he's out for dinner guys! I doubt JE is with them tho. Yeah confirmed it's just the RE cast for this dinner lol Milla captures it on her insta story!

Pictures under the spoilers

Spoiler

• Like 24

8 hours ago, lulu0516 said:

Hi everyone, im have been following this thread since begining and the reason im posting a comment now is because i want to reply to this the post made by @Kren Uaena
First of all, it seems that you are not JoonU shipper and just wanted to post that post to discourage shippers. Sorry to say but please refrain from visiting this thread if you are not shipper and stop pretend to be one. This is a shippers thread!!!!

Second, you said you are uaena for 6 yrs but it seems you dont even know iu's personality well. I have been her fans for  6yrs too and the iu i know wont engage in any skinship with male celebrities even if she is closed or friends with them (example: seulong, yonghwa, kim soo hyun, jonghyun) because she knows jealous fangirls would attack her for it. She has been careful for years. Also, you can see she is still distance n not doing any skinship with her males friends now (recently at seulong concert n she knows him for yrs) This is the first time i've seen her so giddy and happy at her concert  like that in front of male guest and an even initiated the hug. She has never done that to any of her guests at past concerts before. If you said fanservice, then let me tell you. IU doesnt do fanservice with male celebrities for anything (and she doesnt need to) when she was single n esp not when she was dating. If she is still dating she would not do any of the things she did with LJG.
Third, it seems you dont know anything about her relationship with Voldy at all. But it's not a surprise because international ueanas dont know anything about their relationship even the long time fans. It's because none of things about their relationship get translated. Like @starcandy0516 said they often spotted out at concerts and  restaurants even before the relationship is public. After it was pubic they spotted out even more (many times a month even when she was busy). But now they havent been spotted out since july and that is already 6months ago. Please tell me why?? They have no reason to hide their relationship because it's already public. 

Four, about him attending the concert, that article cant be trusted because none of the fans saw him there and there is no picture provided. In 2015, when he attended her concert the fans saw him but this year no one saw him.  Also, the comment section under the article all said he wasnt there. 

Anyway, KUaenas r waiting for breakup news to get release and they r expecting it would be before her comeback which is around march-april 

I'm gonna put this under spoiler and it's about Voldy. Dont read if you dont want to.

Hide contents

nternational fans often say Voldy is private and doesnt want to show their relationship. But they are wrong!! If he is a private would he followed her ig right away after the relationship is public? If he is private would he constantly mentioning her name at his concert and his band kept playing her songs even before the relationship is announced? If he is private would he keep taking her to public places to get spotted before their relationship got out? If he is private would he continuing mentioned her name on broadcast on every show he was on when he was promoting his album? And continued to do so even when she got bashed because he mentioned her on first or two shows. It's understandable if it was only one or two times but he constantly mentioned her on every show he was on. People said it was because other ppl asked him first but let me tell you if he didnt want to he could have said no. There is script written for every shows. He knew what he was signed up for. I have been following k-entertainment for yrs and i have never seen any couples mention their gf/bf on broadcast as much as he did. They all tried their best to avoid. At most it was one or two times. Also, he is not considerate to her at all. He told his fans he had hard time while dating her. Would s gentleman say that to their fans about their ex/gf? Does he think she had an easier time dating him or something? She received thousands of hate comments n lost many fans because of him. She avoided promotions n interviews because of him. And here he dare to say he had hard time. Compared to her, the few hate comments he received r nothing. This is why majority of her kfans dont/ stop support her relationship after that! Before this most of them tried to be neutral n supportive. 

Hello there! First of all, welcome to our thread!!! This is the fastest ship I have ever ride. Just put your safety jackets because this one will take us to the ends of LJG/LJE world.:lol:

Second and lastly, to tell you honestly, I do not know much of JKH. But my intuition/instincts tell me that I do not like him. I do not know. It's the feeling. But I let it be because if LJE was happy with him, who am I to stop her? I read somewhere about their first meeting. I don't know if I can remember but LJE said that when the first time she guested in his FM show. She already felt love. Love at first sight, as she said. That is why, I am being doubtful of him because I think he was just "riding" her feelings for him. Of course, she's IU and ... who is he again? (Joke) I mean, she's an international star and he's an indie rock band singer. Maybe he wants to be famous and his band that is why, he pursue her. He's telling those things about IU when he should be man enough to protect her from all the harsh comments. He should save her from them. But no, he instigate the negative feelings of those haters toward IU and I am being sad for that. No wonder she suffered from insomnia and bollimia (?). 

I can be corrected but based on what you are saying, it just affirms my doubts on him.

May I add that Taurus are known to be stubborn and very loyal partners. Once they are committed, they will not back down. Even there are rumors, unless they are the ones who knows and caught them, they will not leave their partners. That is why, I find IU unusual for that. Maybe because she is exhausted in their "so called" relationship.

Just my opinion. I am not angry. Just disappointed with JKH.

Sorry for the long post. Thank you.

• Like 24

@starcandy0516 YOU'RE AWESOME. If I could give you 100 likes, I would. hekhek. *Sudden inspiration to study more Korean*

I just have a couple of questions to everyone who's more knowledgeable in the k-entertainment world:

1. So... LHJ is like a super comedian insider sort of guy? 

2. "I got suspicious of them ... Gradually I'm hating IU" - Why are the idols or actresses more prone to hate in this industry?

3. Why is it a big deal for them if LHJ said or revealed some things?

4. (offtopic) SongSong couple aren't dating, right? :blink:

• Like 17