[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, crazyshell said:

I tried to translate JE at JG FM based on interpretation. Please correct me if I got it wrong. 

JE : JG is the senior on acting whom I can learn a lot from. In fact, he is so good as a human that I can learn....(JE kept talking and forgot the interpreter, JG laughed and           reminded her)  Oh, I'm sorry.

Interpreter : JG took care of everyone on set before himself. JE thought he need not to do that since he's the Senior. She thinks he's wonderful.

JG : Thank you. It feels good. (for her praising)  Now, I don't want to engage much of your time. How do you fell about the ML ending of modern reunion? 

JE : I cried a lot during shooting. I was very sad indeed. When I saw the pics of Goryu, all the memories have rushed back to me. It was like the sky had caved in when I realized that I would never see the man I loved so much again. Then someone gave me a handkerchief.  (reacting the scene)

JG : We should stop now.

JE : Yeah. It's the happy ending in my heart.

JG : Anyway, thanks for coming. (fans kept screaming and clapping,) Well, my FM is always like this.

JE : I experience this for the first time. It's so amazing. 

JG : You must be nervous before coming.

JE : Yes.

JG : Thanks for shooting such a wonderful drama with me. I hope you'll do good projects in the future.

JE : Thanks for inviting me.

JG : (To the fans) I really like "Good Day" but she wears a beautiful dress today. Let's save Good Day for the next time.

(to JE) Since you are here, can you sing a song for the fans?

JE : Of course.

JG : Now I'll let IU take the stage. 

Thank you so much TT___________TT

It seems like she wants to praise him non-stop!

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

"Should we just kiss so we can't say anything?"

ME DEAD.

@Sharine Phinisia me not even revived yet, how many times I got to die this week

1 hour ago, emerald_2 said:

oh that too.. and that lyrics asking if her hair  ( like some haircut done?) or dress is okey? mwha ha ha :grimace:

Do you think he might like her song Friday too?

@emerald_2 he just her..everything, every song, whatever that is about HER...hahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, emerald_2 said:

Thank you for sharing this,,, ha ha ha that is so cute...when was this?
Ottoke, she is surrounded by men, LJG will have a heart attack HAHA :lol:

I also remember that time she sang Good Day in Running Man, and the guys went crazy as well , ha ha so funny

now now, I need to find that episode of running man and rewatch it again!! hahahahahaha 

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Agree with youu, other chingu also captain who has same thought about No Love Line in his upcoming drama,i love this thread! Kkkk.... i think before many chingu here won't think like that. Maybe this should be include in our daily chant.

@Gabi Bros Thank you for share the translation from @40somethingahjumma here, as i'm not yet visit SHR main thread again in this week.

@crazyshell thank you for the translation, and yes i also love when Joon Gi said he like "Good Day" and save for next time, i feel too bad for him...when he said he want to see Ji Eun as audience, i knew it's he's real wish to see her concert badly. And i love also when Ji Eun said it's happy ending in heart, i think there's other meaning ^^ which only her can feels that happiness. For me, i'm still not satisfied, why they should cut the ending if there's happy ending T_T don't you guys want to see real modern Wang So in that scene? I still hope for that. This is really something cruel they'd gave to us, for my entire life i think...it keep haunted me.

@kilovekyo hahahaha, I never tot I will think like that as well, anyway, am not satisfied too, call me greedy, but but but, I rather JoonU give us the happy ending in real life, and of course, greedy me wanted to see modern Wang So as well, that why I am so desperately looking for fanfic to read

@chi13lou can we add that to our daily chant? must vet thru by our chant master first hahahahaaha

53 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

i gotchaaaaa.. i got what u mean. let me guess.. why did he playing with himself then? kekeke.

that's my fav song of her too!!!! FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDDAY :heart:

Hmmmmm, why? cause his person not there with him...kekekekekekekeke

and here, I still digging for video..but I really dug out....MORE CHESTS photo... specially @aimwanie

C13njMUVIAINzJY.jpg

2 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Thank you so much TT___________TT

It seems like she wants to praise him non-stop!

can you write more of the fanfic, if you free...pretty please @ladylia257

I am so loving it...

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, riuenu said:

this is the video YouTube for Jieunie concert of their reunion...loving the caption LOL. not too sure whether this had been posted..just wanna post it here again...

Look like 24 steps have a very good media coverage for it..

Caption and wording translation, cause I am loving the caption therefore just do up the rough translation to share with all

0.01 [4th Soo CP(couple)] godly reunion, reenact Scarlet Heart classic scene
0.03 to 1.107 three inch heaven lyrics
1.08 to 1.28 (AH!!!) <- this screaming really long kekekekeke
1.13 is it 4th Prince(orange caption)
1.20 Kneel(pink caption)
1.22 it is really 4th prince la!!!(orange caption)
1.27 never tot the [three inch heaven] that IU sang sound so good
1.30 and the more we didnt expected that [4th Soo CP]
1.31 really reunion in Taiwan

Below are the conversation translation...this media..they did fast forward and took the best conversation out hahaha
1.33 Joongi: are you all happy?
1.35 Fan: (happy)
1.37 Joongi: do you all feel blissful(this can be translate as happiness/bless as well)
1.39 Fan: (blissful)
1.40 Joongi: Jieun ah, your singing is really nice
1.43 Joongi: why there are so many people

1.47 woah~mai~gek - Oh My God thanks @akinahana89 for this(cute Taiwanese pronouication hee hee)
1.49 Jieun: I asked him out of sudden
1.51 Jieun: whether he wanna come (to) my fan meeting
1.55 Jieun: (just) asked him a few hours ago
1.57 Jieun: he said OK, should be very interesting
1.59 Jieun: this person here is really very busy, it rare that he can come(rare that he can make it)
2.03 Jieun: I want to let him accompany everyone a little longer
2.09 Jieun: what you think(asking oppa)

2.11 Joongi: me?
2.12 Joongi: I actually prefer to sit at audience seat to listen to your singing(you)

2.14 Jieun: then the audience will be nervous/excited, and will not be able to listen to my singing(me)
2.18 Joongi: over there isnt any empty seat?
2.19 Jieun: really very very thankful to you
2.23 Jieun: really(she use 정말 jeongmal here)
2.24 Jieun: the best(thumb up with the sweet smile, they put it in yellow caption)

2.25 Joongi: If IU happy, I am also happy(pink enlarging floating caption, actually this verse they have many translation to what joongi say, I just translate it according to the caption)

THIS. 

I CAN'T BEAR TO THINK THAT THIS IS ONLY AWESOME FRIENDSHIP, OK. 

THEY ARE TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR!!!

SO CUTE ASJEIFJIOJFIDJFSDJSJFIOETEIJTSEJFKSLDFM!!!

*slitting wrist*

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Found this.

From 4:35 on.

JG : She's so beautiful tonight, right?

JE : Thank you.

JG : Thanks for coming. I went to your concert yesterday. (JE laughed and gestured the rain cover scene)  Your fans were so enthusiastic. Do you love it?

JE : 真的很棒(repeats interpreter's word in Mandarin that means wonderful) Though I was a bit jealous with their loud screams when they were greeting you.

JG : I found it quite the contrary. My fans cheer louder for you. Is it because you have many fans in Taiwan?

JE : I know ML is very popular in Taiwan, so...(she suddenly remember the interpreter and turned to her abruptly, JG copied her action) THEY WERE JUST SO CUTE

JG : Yeah. 6 consecutive weeks of champion. I have a great memory working with JE. Personally, I think she''s the greatest artist. She's good at singing, and acting as well.

JE : I learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much. (they kept bowing to each other until crouched down) AGAIN, THEY WERE SUPER CUTE

JG : Do you have secret for doing so well? I mean, what's on your mind normally?

JE : Normally?

JG : In fact, she will crouch down like this (acting) whenever she has something on her mind. 

JE : Yes, yes.

JG : It looks like you were ? (sorry, can't hear clearly) something.

JE : I don't aware of it when I did it. It seems I'll be inspired by doing it. 

JG : Hmm. IU's personality is quite good. She's so insightful to choose this project. Thank you. PERFECT! PERFECT! Your performance is successful in Taiwan. I can see lots          of fans who like ML and IU are here tonight.

JE : I cut my hair recently. I'm afraid your fans won't recognize me. I therefore come here with Haesu's hair style.

JG : Really? Wow. Your fan service is great.

JG : Suddenly, I'm curious about how you think about me.

JE : (she was all shy and nervous and tried to distract him) Ah, there's a Haesu here. (point to the corner)

At last he kept on asking how she think about him. :wub::lol:

How much I got to tell u..I LOVE YOU!!! @crazyshell, chingu ya, himnae! 辛苦了, love ya~~~~ :wub:

now now, who is singing praise for her, in his own FM...and now now now..he wanting to know how she think about him, and how cute can they get.

Lucky I dun have presentation today...oh my god WOAH MAI GEK!!!

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

ambulance please!!!

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Found this.

JG : Thanks for coming. I went to your concert yesterday. (JE laughed and gestured the rain cover scene)  Your fans were so enthusiastic. Do you love it?

JE : 真的很棒(repeats interpreter's word in Mandarin that means wonderful) Though I was a bit jealous with their loud screams when they were greeting you.

JG : I found it quite the contrary. My fans cheer louder for you. Is it because you have many fans in Taiwan?

JE : I know ML is very popular in Taiwan, so...(she suddenly remember the interpreter and turned to her abruptly, JG copied her action) THEY WERE JUST SO CUTE

JG : Yeah. 6 consecutive weeks of champion. I have a great memory working with JE. Personally, I think she''s the greatest artist. She's good at singing, and acting as well.

JE : I learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much. (they kept bowing to each other until crouched down) AGAIN, THEY WERE SUPER CUTE

JG : Do you have secret for doing so well? I mean, what's on your mind normally?

JG : In fact, she will crouch down like this (acting) whenever she has something on her mind. 

JG : Hmm. IU's personality is quite good. She's so insightful to choose this project. Thank you. PERFECT! PERFECT! Your performance is successful in Taiwan. I can see lots          of fans who like ML and IU are here tonight.

JE : I cut my hair recently. I'm afraid your fans won't recognize me. I therefore come here with Haesu's hair style.

JE : (she was all shy and nervous and tried to distract him) Ah, there's a Haesu here. (point to the corner)

THANK YOU for this!!!!  YOU'RE THE BOMB!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

They're so cute!!!!  And the highlighted part....... OH MY FRIGGING HEART!!!! Can he be any more obvious???

Waeyo LJGssi???? Why do SUDDENLY were curious about HOW SHE THINKS OF YOU????  And where did that come from????

OH MY CUTIE PIE BABIES!!!!

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Found this.

SO SWEET, CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!

PLEASE JUST GET MARRIED.

• Like 21

@crazyshell ASDFGHJLKJ I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. TOO MUCH! :wub: 

The fans were adorable though. They were particularly loud when it comes to "ta tara ta ra" and the English parts, and not much in the other lyrics. :lol: I'd probably try to mouth the Korean lyrics even if I mispronounce them LOL. Taiwan FM/concert attenders were sooo lucky!

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

*coughcough* @meahri_1 and I had a loooooong conversation just yesterday about the type of wedding dress IU might choose when she marries Joon Gi and what would make her look stunningly drop dead gorgeous. LOL. Pictures of some potential wedding dresses may or may not have been shared.... :phew::phew::phew:

captain nim...please please please share the pictures of the potential wedding dresses..pretty please, lovely please 

38 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Awwwwwww.......I remember the episode in Heroes where they dressed up as brides!  She was so young back then but I had a glimpse of how she would look so beautiful in her bridal gown.  And let's not start how LJG will look....many are fantasizing about his chest already!  AHAHAHAHAHA

Aigooooo!  My two byeontae friends! 

Like I've said.....if and when this happens, I am pretty sure it will be a perfect attendance for this group! LOL

kekekekekekekeke, u will fly together with us too right @simplyme_crazyme

and yes, I remember that episode..even she is young, she look so beautiful in the wedding gown..

chest, I see chest..his chest just been appealing, so upon mentioning chest...HERE YOU GO!

C1svIlwUUAAsiRn.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

i gotchaaaaa.. i got what u mean. let me guess.. why did he playing with himself then? kekeke.

that's my fav song of her too!!!! FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDDAY :heart:

JG will meet her next Friday in RE Korean Premiere kekekekekekek

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

THANK YOU for this!!!!  YOU'RE THE BOMB!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

They're so cute!!!!  And the highlighted part....... OH MY FRIGGING HEART!!!! Can he be any more obvious???

Waeyo LJGssi???? Why do SUDDENLY were curious about HOW SHE THINKS OF YOU????  And where did that come from????

OH MY CUTIE PIE BABIES!!!!

my heart went from duguen duguen to duguen duguen duguen duguen duguen as I read the translation...

and my line group dying with the translation as well, especially one chingu and I went wild, asking other to save us!! 

@ladylia257 can I have the link of ur fanfic, lovely please <3

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

my heart went from duguen duguen to duguen duguen duguen duguen duguen as I read the translation...

and my line group dying with the translation as well, especially one chingu and I went wild, asking other to save us!! 

@ladylia257 can I have the link of ur fanfic, lovely please <3

For someone who's so passionate for SoSoo and happily spamming this thread everyday. I love your type of spam, so please continue.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1211243/the-demon-prince-sosoo-scarletheart-scarletheartryeo-junkiiu

Warning though, there's a rated scene and Wang So is darker here. I hope you don't mind.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

JG will meet her next Friday in RE Korean Premiere kekekekekekek

keke. hopefully. he will invite all the ML family. ehem. we knew kang hanna our best photographer is there in korea and also jjong also dont seems that busy. the best duo for our internal fbi

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, riuenu said:

How much I got to tell u..I LOVE YOU!!! @crazyshell, chingu ya, himnae! 辛苦了, love ya~~~~ :wub:

now now, who is singing praise for her, in his own FM...and now now now..he wanting to know how she think about him, and how cute can they get.

Lucky I dun have presentation today...oh my god WOAH MAI GEK!!!

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

ambulance please!!!

HAHAHA we're dead from all the cuteness... haha

This !  LJG : "Personally....  I think...she ..is...the ...greatest...artist." !!!! wow just wow :wub:

And  JG really, really  wants to hear what she thinks about him?  yieeee

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

For someone who's so passionate for SoSoo and happily spamming this thread everyday. I love your type of spam, so please continue.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1211243/the-demon-prince-sosoo-scarletheart-scarletheartryeo-junkiiu

Warning though, there's a rated scene and Wang So is darker here. I hope you don't mind.

hee hee hee hee hee...nvm...I like dark story as well

and hee hee...you and @crazyshell making me so shy here, I am glad that...I didnt overly spam till you guys will just skip my post when you see my nick, haha..and recently my post went abit haywire, due to certain oppa..kekekekekeke, not blaming him tho...cause I am loving it

Spoiler

one of my all time favorite taiwan drama was Mars(戰神) by Vic Chou, its a very dark story as well, I think I got 2 sets of VCD and 1 set of DVD for that drama itself, the additional set of VCD and DVD is taiwan version, as DVD come with BTS and VCD came with other goodies..this is how crazy I was.

7 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

HAHAHA we're dead from all the cuteness... haha

This !  LJG : "Personally....  I think...she ..is...the ...greatest...artist." !!!! wow just wow :wub:

And  JG really, really  wants to hear what she thinks about him?  yieeee

@emerald_2 yea, dead from the cuteness...how cute can both of them get..LOL, and really, how many times I need to die this week hahahahahahaha

SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!! I just need to standby ambulance here..

• Like 14

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

hey @aimwanie chingu...*wave* yes yes, hope this ship will sail forever, down the wedding aisle, hee hee...my first ship..alright...I still insist it sail, but sank due to unnatural causes...well

Actually this is a really good drama for him to take on, I wanna see FBI Joongi..HEY @chi13lou, SEE, I GOT FORESIGHT!! THAT WHY I WANNA RECRUIT HIM AS MY FBI HEAD!! 

hehehehehehe, yes yes, please stop me from fainting, drooling, staring...mostly, please call the ambulance for me, thank you @samtrocino! <3

thanks @crazyshell for the hardwork, effect and translation!! loving it, had shared it in my Line chat, we all really feel thankful you translated. <3

I keep on laughing at Jieunie keep talking and forget about the interpreter, she must be really nervous..at oppa FM..well, that is a good sign tho hee hee, and...hmmmm..what, next time? My group went gaga on the next time Joongi saying..so there is a next time? So have you all planned for the next meetup in public so that Jieunie can sing good day? Really really?? When oppa?? Since u had been lurking on thread?? WHEN?!?!?

wave cap @akinahana89, even our captain nim is with us on the no romance point, hee hee, yes yes, we love MLSHR to the moon, and cause of uri JoonU, we went from Moon to Mar and never come back!!

Anyway, I am laughing with all the points our stargazers here pointed out.

- absolute NO LOVE LINE

- single parent that bring up the child, without any interest of getting a new mother for the child

- concentrate only on investigation and cases(maybe can be like three day, totally zero kissu scene)

- action pack and not romcom with the female lead that is not Jieunie...

- if it is occasional appearance, can Joongi ask uri Jieunie to act in that drama, with him, then we totally approve the love line, yea, we went bit gaga over that in line...hahahahahahaha

How much can I love you all for that!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA

thanks @aimwanie, if you could get the answer, do let me know, thanks dearest! <3

EH HMM!! you all know..that, uri joongi oppa, not only unbutton his white shirt..he unbutton the black shirt, right before, or slightly before "For You", before Jieunie appear in front of him, and before he speeding towards her, by taking 2 steps at a time, to fetch her now...we..I mean wanted to find out, at which point, did he unbutton his inner black shirt with leather jacket. HEE HEE

Total no disturbing at all, I am most willing to share with you and other, here you go, we can vote using soompi account and Line account if you have as well.

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

Thank you, chinggu!

• Like 10

@aimwanie  Yes, we will need to book and entire plane!  BUT.... we won't be coming in from the same country....ottoke???  Maybe just book in just one hotel.....for all of us!  Ayiiiiiii!   AHAHAHAHAHA!  We're more excited than the two!!!!  AHAHAHAHAHA

@riuenu Aiggoooooooooo!!!!  You're bringing out your collection of his bare chest one by one huh? :angry: Aigoooo!  I wonder how your FS are doing, since you've been ogling LJG's chest????? AHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I have more time so I can make videos like I used to during YTBLSS..... much like our captain @akinahana89 who sleeps and eats making videos!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! But sadly, work keeps piling up!  Huhuhu.....so many materials fit for videos! 

• Like 13