[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, scarletcryz said:

After moonlovers drama 

> iu and hanna meet 

After the afterparty gathering 

> iu and hanna meet 

Before christmas

> iu and hanna meet

> before sbs awards night

> iu and hanna meet 

> after taiwan 

> iu and hanna meet

Hmmmm.... What can be their topic?? Hmmm u know... Girl to girl talk hehe

LOOOOOL GOOD EYE CHINGU! also I love @Erin45 's timeline <3

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

I got into work and saw that the thread jumped 12 pages while I was asleep. Will need to get my morning latte soon to accompany all the crumbs.

On another note, what happens to threads once the OTP finally hooks up in real life? (e.g. SongSong couple). Does the thread explode? Do we get extra Soompi points? How hard do we party?

I think I didn't just eat crumbs but a whole muffin with my morning latte today. Thanks chinggus. And did SongSong couple really confirm that they are dating? I didn't follow the drama but from the few BTS I've seen, their interactions with each other offscreen remind me a lot of JoonJi. all smiley faces all around. I think when our ship sails to the tune of a wedding march we should hold a real shippers party so we can all give each other an actual BIG GROUP HUG and say: We did it! All our BBJX chanting paid off. We might have to crash JoonJi's wedding too so we can congratulate them in person kekekeke   

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

Same here. I was shocked that they managed to jump 12 pages and more within the day. I guess everyone here including me is still not over with what happened in Taiwan. :blink:

Looking forward to RE premiere in Korea. We shall see IU and other MLSHR casts (including our ultimate fanboy, KHN and baker-traitor HJH) supporting our King :rolleyes: I hope if ever JE attended, JG will join her in the photo session to greet her and have their couple picture taken. I bet we will have another page jumps on this thread because of happiness B) 

Chinggu, I think all of us had a menboong mental breakdown. They didn't let us come up for air after the SAF awards, they drowned us in delulu ocean for two days straight. This is really the best ship to be. My guess is either a. things will be really quiet for the next few months or b. we will have more events and get togethers to spazz and cake party about. For now, I am happy with what these two were able to give us!

• Like 18

3 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Sorry to hear that. Btw, thank you for your answer.:) OH yeah! I just remembered that LJE/IU is also close to her grandmother, right? That's what I called, D- E- S- T- I-N- Y!!! 

Yes Jieunie is close to her grandmother too.

I have already post this link on where you can find links to everything IU on the main thread but I will post it here for people who don't go there. You can find the link to most of IU variety shows. I highly recommend everyone to watch as you will learn a lot about her from it. In drama she have to take on the personality of a character but in variety shows she is herself. You can see how she change over the years. Also there are a lot of interviews so you will learn a lot of her background from it.

Spoiler

For any new Uaenas (IU fans)

IU MINI-MASTER POST (Links to all things IU)

http://pilsuks.tumblr.com/post/125393217830/iu-mini-master-pos

She wrote this song thinking of her grandmother.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Anyone here see which post that Robert Holley send comment to Joon Gi, he said see you in Friday! ? I forgot which post... I hope Joon Gi will invite his special friends to attend RE movie event.

@riuenu i love that hugging, how comfortable she is to do that with Joon Gi, maybe after 6 months they did skinship everyday kkk...she's miss to do that again.

I'm so glad to see Ji Eun face expression that night which i felt so different, if when we think again in SHR bts or press con. At that time, Ji Eun can smile but she look calm, she still hold to express her feeling. For Joon Gi, he like to be little spoil boy in front of Ji Eun kkk... But we see in Ji Eun's concert, she feel so excited very happy, and Joon Gi look more calm that i think maybe he lil'bit nervous ^^ So i think now they're already feel so ready to show their first step of their relationship on public.

@kilovekyoCHINGU!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!! I AM MISSING YOU...ALOT!!

So...this friday is the RE movie event? Anyone here can check Joongi calendar for that??

hahahahaha, yes yes, I love that hug too, and I been staring too long at that hug to be honest...that hug she initiated and he accepting it is like the most natural thing..well..hee hee, is it the skinship they did everyday 6 months back then or the recent skinship...I leaving one to decide..tho I am with the latter hahahahaha, and yes, there go our calm and reserve Jieunie and the spoiled child Joongi...and yes, nervous in the word use both in her concert and his FM, tho he is still been lost much in his own FM after Jieunie appeared haha, I am liking your sentence of they are ready to show their first step of their relationship on public.

and yes, I am loving the video as well...and yes, I am waiting for the translation as well,the chinese translator is too soft already, I see what I can do tomorrow, but it might take me quite some time to translate the 6 min video using the chinese part...during work, I cant listen to ear piece at all, if it is in word, I still can do it at work, if it is video..I cant do much too, sorry chingu, come back often k, dun make me miss you too long, it had been sometime I am talking to you

2 hours ago, mawy said:

Sorry for not deleting the photos, but I wonder who else is on the date with them? Comparing the angles of the photos, on previous dates they had they took photos of each other directly from the front, facing each other. These two are taken from an angle, meaning there is someone else with them, if not they would be sitting opposite each other, as seen before.

Second point is that there is a bit of hair at the right side of kh's photo of Jieunnie. It looks like an empty chair but because of the hair I think there must be someone else sitting there..... And guess whose hair colour matches the shade of brown + loves wearing the colour black? Not to mention he has also complained about being left out from their dates before......

kekekekekekkeke

Am I totally delulu or what???

@mawyhahahahahaha, actually, in my little line chat...we have a little discussion on this as well, cause this time right, the position of the photo taking is weird, especially Jieunie photo...it doesnt seem like Hanna who is taking it, it seem more like the third person, and now, u mention about the brown hair and black jacket/clothes...and no whining from uri oppa today, hee hee..maybe maybe, what u delulu is right, as u are not the first that I saw...I am hesitating whether to post that delulu here anot...cause the evidence is not strong enough..well, thanks for starting this...so that I can continue from here,and uri handworking chingu in our line chat, still searching for more evidence, if we manage to find it..and the evidence is strong enough to do away the delulu-ness, I will post it here..

and I had shared your post in line as well, hee hee, thanks chingu

2 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

kekekekeke, @riuenu i think when he start to sing "For You" he already loosen his botton to 3rd one. as you can see from @ma._estella video

@wandaraijuhee hee, thanks for highlight, yea, I think it is just before, or slightly before "for you" and yea, that ma._estella video, is actually from Joongi, the video that drive us crazy and make me nearly cant present in front of my auditor haha

2 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Omo chinggus, I went to sleep for 10hrs and you all went turbo mode and got to page 564 when I woke up this morning??? Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do?!?!?! Must have been a big party full of cookies and cake 

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

I got into work and saw that the thread jumped 12 pages while I was asleep. Will need to get my morning latte soon to accompany all the crumbs.

On another note, what happens to threads once the OTP finally hooks up in real life? (e.g. SongSong couple). Does the thread explode? Do we get extra Soompi points? How hard do we party?

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

Same here. I was shocked that they managed to jump 12 pages and more within the day. I guess everyone here including me is still not over with what happened in Taiwan. :blink:

Looking forward to RE premiere in Korea. We shall see IU and other MLSHR casts (including our ultimate fanboy, KHN and baker-traitor HJH) supporting our King :rolleyes: I hope if ever JE attended, JG will join her in the photo session to greet her and have their couple picture taken. I bet we will have another page jumps on this thread because of happiness B) 

@marimari00 @Siracusa @chelleshawoldearest chingu ya, sorry for the turbo speed, went haywire after oppa IG video...do join us in the party when I go sleep this time....and LOL  @Siracusa, I am laughing at the extra soompi points on how hard we party, if we do, I will make sure the thread explode LOL...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

That was hilarious!! hahahaha. More than a second season, I want this kind of romcom. :lol:

EDIT: Long time no see William Levy, years. He used to be in mexican soap operas the last time I saw him. Still a gorgeous guy. I was surprised to see him next to Mila and JG commenting about the 2. Now I know he is also in Resident Evil.

I agree with you. I love Wang So and Hae Soo and I want to see how their love story will continue in the 21st century but I'd prefer JoonU being in this kind of romcom. I've cried enough while watching SHR. Hahahahaha. :joy: Gosh it would be so refreshing to see them bickering and have that frenemies-turned-lovers kind of relationship in a drama. And Joongi's aegyo in the 3rd part of the video/parody. LOL. How come he did it effortlessly?? He's so versatile. Right now, my only wish is for him and Jieun to star in a romcom (with a guaranteed happy ending :lol:). I want this more than anything else :weary::love:

**I also like William Levy. I've watched some of his telenovelas. He's such a fine human being. Haha. This just gave me more reasons to watch Resident Evil!

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

(Ugh I cant delete, sorry capt... need help.to delete  the link. Sorry for troubling you @akinahana89)

JG is cute... lol thank you

You're welcome chingu! He is. He's an actual puppy. Hahaha.

Btw, I just finished reading your oneshot @ladylia257, it's so good me wants mooore :w00t::heart:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, o10orio said:

Chingu, I just replaced the Jude in Hey Jude with Joon or Ji Eun and that is now a song for each of them.

They glow with happiness when they're together, they are giddy and playful but still a bit shy.  It's obvious that they like to touch and gaze at each other.  It's almost like the beginning of a relationship when anticipation is high and yet there's still some lingering shyness between them.

Their connection is too intense to be just fan service.  The attraction and magnetic pull towards each other is undeniable.  

I'm a bit teary eyed and in awe of the the fans who attended IU's concert and/or Joongi's FM in Taiwan.  For them to warmly receive Joongi and IU in those events and give them love, that shows open mindedness and genuine love for whoever they are supporting.

I am content if KEnt/Knetz will treat the Taiwan events as fan service.  There will be less likelihood that Joon Gi and Ji Eun will be bashed if Knetz view it as fan service anyway.  I don't view it as a negative thing.  They can believe what they want to believe and we here in the shippers' forum will believe what we see and hear and observe between Joon Gi and Ji Eun.

Let uri OTP fly under the radar. Let Knetz get used to hearing and seeing photos of Joongi and Jieun going on group drinks as "friends" and doing more "fan service" together.  And then bam!  The BBJX miracle we're all chanting about comes true.  When, not if, that happens, Knetz has gotten used to JoonU and it won't be news anymore, it will be an accepted fact by then.

And where is the super like button for your post!! Thanks for making me see, the fan service knet deeming them doing is not a bad thing!

Yes, I am loving all the Taiwan fans of them...they scream in approve is so strong...like uri couple had already gotten their blessing from them

And yes, let them have more "group" drinking or dining session and doing more "fan service" together...

BBJX miracle come true! BBJX curse come true!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Actually, I had the same impression about Joonji when promotions for MLSHR first came out. They had a calm professional vibe around them I thought their onscreen chemistry was just that, onscreen. But then, I saw the BTS during the filming, and then something happened in between and it all started after JE cut her hair short. The first pic of them looking oh so cozy together during the cast's last episode party. I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this really the JoonJi pair I saw be so distant, barely acknowledging each other in that Cosmo finger talk interview? The photo of them sitting so close together smiling happily? Is this really what I am seeing?

The rest after that was well, history. These two during the SAF awards were like two searchlights beaming brightly at each other. You couldnt help but smile when they smile. I must have looked like an idiot while watching the show when I barely understood Korean. But I sat through the awards with a big grin plastered on my face. So much giddiness and happiness, like I was there with them, sharing their joy, their triumphs. These two together are just too infectious with their happy vibes. That feeling can't be faked, fanservice or not.

Sorry, just let me repost this two photos hahahaha

CxYYhxDUQAAnCUQ.jpgCxYYiDQUcAEnR_v.jpg

no caption needed, let the picture talk on its own

You are not alone, I am in Taiwan, only looking at twitter and the screenshot fan posting, I am grinning from ear to ear like an idiot, I had been ignoring my friend for at least the whole 4 hours,from starting of the red carpet, and been spamming post here..lol...and I barely understand what they say as well, like you say, when they smile, when we see them, we just cant help but to smile with them

49 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@marimari00 agreeeee.. i sense that too.. bok ju and nam hyuk off screen is sure close but.. nah.. idk why i think their chemistry is bla bla.. the only lead characters that have same chemistry like JE and JG was PSH & JGS when they are filming YAB. 

Spoiler

hahahahahah, for me, besides Joongi and Jieun, another pair is my first ship, which is shinhye and sukkie, when they are filming pinocchio..well...hahaha, I still believe my first ship did sail but sank...hahaha

@Joseph Lim have not see you posted for so long, even since I came back from my Taiwan trip and sick leave short break, and now now, when I type ur name, there is 3 Joseph Lim, so I dunno whether I tag you correctly anot...just wanna say annyeong and wave hee hee

20 minutes ago, lylunglinh said:

Hi everybody :)) 

I am shipper from vietnam !!! 

Nice to meet you guy :xx 

Hey, welcome on board and enjoy your stay here.

Nice to meet you too...join us in spazzing and have fun!! haha

EDIT: look like dearest @mooncookies24 is doing her homework backreading....mianhae sweetie, I been spamming too much, u can skip all my haywire post k, dun sleep too late, and love ya:wub:

• Like 20

huhuhuhuuhuuuu I HOPE SOMEBODY WHO HAVE A GOOD HEART TRANSLATE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING..

They are fun to watch ,they look so happy , IU being giddy and nervous , Joongi being nervous too but funny and both of them being flirty hahhha

IU at Fanmeeting ,  I watched the 2 video, looks like their talktime is funny and interesting and i see their happy and smiling faces..especially IU soo nervous and ratttlinnnggg hhhaahah  I CANT WAITT !!! 

T_T 

• Like 22

Alright time for me to sleep, night dearest stargazers...offing lappy now...:heart:

But before that, do remember to vote for soompi award, only till 16 January 2017, do give MLSHR casts and uri sweet OTP our best shot! I had voted as much as I could already...have you?

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@mawyhahahahahaha, actually, in my little line chat...we have a little discussion on this as well, cause this time right, the position of the photo taking is weird, especially Jieunie photo...it doesnt seem like Hanna who is taking it, it seem more like the third person, and now, u mention about the brown hair and black jacket/clothes...and no whining from uri oppa today, hee hee..maybe maybe, what u delulu is right, as u are not the first that I saw...I am hesitating whether to post that delulu here anot...cause the evidence is not strong enough..well, thanks for starting this...so that I can continue from here,and uri handworking chingu in our line chat, still searching for more evidence, if we manage to find it..and the evidence is strong enough to do away the delulu-ness, I will post it here..

and I had shared your post in line as well, hee hee, thanks chingu

Where was Hanna seated? If it was across Jieun, where did the sliding windows at the right of Hanna end because looking at Jieun's pic, there is no sign of the windows on her left. So she must have been seated at the right side of Jieun or at the other end of the table on Jieun's right with Jieun facing the sliding windows.

EDIT - based on the angles Jieun and Hanna's pictures were taken, Hanna was seated at the other end of the table on Jieun's right.

Edited by chi13lou
  • Like 15

19 minutes ago, lylunglinh said:

Hi everybody :)) 

I am shipper from vietnam !!! 

Nice to meet you guy :xx 

Finally u can log in again..hi ly..hehe..Stargazers must know about this..URI OTP have become HOTTEST TOPIC..okay,i think u all already know that...hahaha..many private group is formed..everywhere..from stranger become stargazers.. friend,or even best friend.. In Vietnam, Ly told me that she have a chat group about JoonU Shipper and also closed group at FB..Wow DAEBAK..maybe in here also many chat group..so fun and joyful feeling ahahaha..share our delulu and news..keep updating each others..encouraging..hahhaa.. I wonder..what have uri OTP done to our life..hahaha..other who not interesting with korean stuff maybe will think that we are crazy hahaha..so it was so relief and happy inside when we have somebody to share with..hehehe..

@aimwanie  Thank u for loving my ig post..i hope all u guys -stargazers will love that and ur shipper heart become stronger..hehe..LOVE U ALL STARGAZERS

Want to Share My Old IG Post About Love, Family,and Friendship

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE PLEASE..HOPE THEY WILL WIN ANOTHER AWARDS AND COME TOGETHER AGAIN!!

• Like 24

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

Where was Hanna seated? If it was across Jieun, where did the sliding windows at the right of Hanna end because looking at Jieun's pic, there is no sign of the windows on her left. So she must have been seated at the right side of Jieun or at the other end of the table on Jieun's right with Jieun facing the sliding windows.

Hee hee hee, look like @chi13lou got the point here, yes, the way Jieun picture taken doesn't look like she is sitting opposite Hanna, Hanna is definitely sitting by the window on the first photo, but for the second photo, it seem abit different again, we spotted the weird angle and the missing window as well, in Jieun picture, and the additional chair with black clothing haha , this is where Hanna sit, actually are they really sitting on the same table? The table just look abit different, and is it a square table or like the long table behind Hanna 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, scarletcryz said:

huhuhuhuuhuuuu I HOPE SOMEBODY WHO HAVE A GOOD HEART TRANSLATE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING..

They are fun to watch ,they look so happy , IU being giddy and nervous , Joongi being nervous too but funny and both of them being flirty hahhha

IU at Fanmeeting ,  I watched the 2 video, looks like their talktime is funny and interesting and i see their happy and smiling faces..especially IU soo nervous and ratttlinnnggg hhhaahah  I CANT WAITT !!! 

T_T 

Maybe @starcandy0516 can help us with part of the one of LJG fan meeting? T.T Is not obligation. :) 

The one from IU concert: 

Spoiler

• Like 20

Guys, has our long time question been answered? Did "SOON" mean 01/07 & 01/08 aka their appearance at each other's concert/fanmeet? Or there is something else we need to look forward to? :huh: Because if not, I somehow don't want it to end there... yet. :unsure::vicx:

• Like 18

speaker phone leafIt's time for our daily chant!

1. Long-awaited news to be released soon

2. IU and SHR cast members to attend the RE 6 premier in Seoul on Jan. 13

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. JoonGi, IU and SHR to win in Soompi Award categories they were nominated in

4. Cake and crumbs from their managers, stylists, band members and dancers

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

5. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

6. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

7. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

8. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

9. SHR Season 2 to be produced and telecast by another station in 2017

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

10. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

crazy monkey 147and our ultimate wish for 2017

BBJX curse/blessing, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

• Like 22