[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FBI working hahahahahahaha, for my personal interest too LOLOLOLOL, dont expose me...but must be exact right, from fully button, till 3 unbuttoned.... hahahahahaha, and again, I grinning from ear to ear in office now, tho I am preparing for an important kick off meeting with auditor this afternoon. How to concentrate sia.

And yes, the picture from SAF is totally look, he is adoring her way too much, or should I say, deeply in love =x

Way too much details for purely detective work, FBI Agent @riuenu !  You have a more important task remember???? So keep you ogling eyes off his chest and undig those videos! HAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler

What a coincidence!  I'm an auditor!  And I am about to go out and deal with a tax matter. Imagine you're talking to me!  AHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 18

1 minute ago, ladylia257 said:

I don't care anymore!

I'm gonna believe they are already together!

Case closed for me!

*jumping from a cliff*

hey hey hey, I know u dun care, and believe they are together..BUT COME BACK, DONT JUMP CLIFF, come back and stay on board..with US!!

• Like 16

10 hours ago, kriswu said:

Can I just say that I really love the fact that he brought the newspaper to Seoul? and perhaps will keep it in his home as a remembrance of their sweet trip to Taiwan? Ahhhhhh he is sooo in love! Gosh this is just a small thing but it makes my heart swell with happiness ❤❤❤

he bring it home because he knew the blessing was there and how popular THEY are there.. kekeke. just get married at TAIWAN you two!

10 hours ago, violet90 said:

i don't know what will happen in future but i hope with all my heart that they will be together.. because its like they are the missing puzzle that match completely and balancing each other........ i just love them........

sorry to cut your post but please believe me that I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUUUUUUUU! i dont care how long it is but i will still support their friendship.

10 hours ago, riuenu said:

Sneak up to share the love hug from aurorarain, just can't get to sleep even I been saying good night lol

here come my FBI chinguuu!! hahahahhaa. i wont put too much hope but i know you will definitely give us something to die for. keke.

8 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

@pixelsticks  @emeraldblue I finished voting in Soompi. I have to say that the competition in “Actor of the year” category is more fierce than in other categories. And not all ML fans are JG fans and they didn't vote for him from start. Worse than that it seems that even some of his fans stopped voting for him. Price has to be paid. I can only guess the reasons. And maybe there are the same reasons for LJG quiet threat. Anyway I hope I'm wrong.:cry:

i think the same as you. it was pretty scary that LJG's thread soo slow and quiet this few days.. but still.. i manage to visit both and comment on both. because he is my favorite actor. so cheer up. maybe they are quiet because they are busy. wait till the RE premier later on. :)

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

The next time they release an article of this type, I am hoping that IU and her 11-year age gap with someone else will be included.

this.. THISSSSSS.. 

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

Thanks chingu!! I morphed their faces but I'm not sure if the babymaker of Morphthing is accurate haha :sweatingbullets::lol:

little cutiepie 

kyaaaaaa.. if JG or JE see this, they will laugh out loud for sure!

@rieunu counting the button was hilarious! hahahahahahha. @simplyme_crazyme caught u on that!! and im thinking. how hard it is for JE to restraint herself from take a peek at that.. keke

• Like 20

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm...at first when Oppa appear with this set of clothes..the shirt inside are fully button, all the way to the top

so from which point of time, it become unbutton? When he sing "For You" or earlier? But when he appear in front of Jieunie..it is 3 buttons down...

Credit to 洪安貞

Uhmm maybe on his way up to meet Jieunshi?? Hahhaha he seriously looked smoking hot on this fm... JE pull more sexiness from him. Hahahhaa

About LJH thing... based on that already shown how korean fans can react to some simple slip up... n the quietness after the concert n fm... is kinda eerie.... u know feels like the calm before the storm (I hope not tho, I dont want to see uri JoonU suffer, just date in ninja way plz)

• Like 21

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Way too much details for purely detective work, FBI Agent @riuenu !  You have a more important task remember???? So keep you ogling eyes off his chest and undig those videos! HAHAHAHAHA

Hide contents

What a coincidence!  I'm an auditor!  And I am about to go out and deal with a tax matter. Imagine you're talking to me!  AHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahaha..., I need to be as detail as possible so that I can smack the evidence table, and hey, I never forget my task...just that the video have not surface out yet, no matter how I dig, I see chest and more chest photos, somemore still zoom it in okay LOL, nose bleed! So cannot blame me tho, while digging, I will definitely chance upon more juicy stuff along the way

Spoiler

hahahahahahahaha. alright both of us deal much with numbers, I am from Finance department, dealing with commodities trading, financial year closing that why kick off meeting with auditor kekeke, I dont mind talking to you tho, maybe we can have a coffee break after our business meeting for JoonU meeting..I bet the coffee break is longer den our business meeting. HAHA.

Well detail due to occupational disease, we always need to be meticulous right =x

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, NerinaC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Uhmm maybe on his way up to meet Jieunshi?? Hahhaha he seriously looked smoking hot on this fm... JE pull more sexiness from him. Hahahhaa

About LJH thing... based on that already shown how korean fans can react to some simple slip up... n the quietness after the concert n fm... is kinda eerie.... u know feels like the calm before the storm (I hope not tho, I dont want to see uri JoonU suffer, just date in ninja way plz)

Hehehehe... I love this.

Don't worry much about it.  If LJG & LJE are being brave showing their affections for each other openly, we should be brave as well and ready to jump in when they need our support.  Seriously....even their managers are shipping them so I think everything is being handled properly. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm...at first when Oppa appear with this set of clothes..the shirt inside are fully button, all the way to the top

so from which point of time, it become unbutton? When he sing "For You" or earlier? But when he appear in front of Jieunie..it is 3 buttons down...

Credit to 洪安貞

HHAHAHA...see, he was fast in unbuttoning it ..hahaha ...maybe while coming up the stairs...this guy really is naughty.  Good thing JE has good self-restraint, :phew:  if it was me and he appeared in front of him like that, he's gonna regret it HAHAHA :grimace:

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

he bring it home because he knew the blessing was there and how popular THEY are there.. kekeke. just get married at TAIWAN you two!

sorry to cut your post but please believe me that I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUUUUUUUU! i dont care how long it is but i will still support their friendship.

here come my FBI chinguuu!! hahahahhaa. i wont put too much hope but i know you will definitely give us something to die for. keke.

i think the same as you. it was pretty scary that LJG's thread soo slow and quiet this few days.. but still.. i manage to visit both and comment on both. because he is my favorite actor. so cheer up. maybe they are quiet because they are busy. wait till the RE premier later on. :)

this.. THISSSSSS.. 

kyaaaaaa.. if JG or JE see this, they will laugh out loud for sure!

@rieunu counting the button was hilarious! hahahahahahha. @simplyme_crazyme caught u on that!! and im thinking. how hard it is for JE to restraint herself from take a peek at that.. keke

Look at @aimwanie innocently, I just give you what you wish for.....no?

11 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu pleasee.. i've died many times because of him and now, u posted that unbutton pics.. i need to control myself because my colleagues keep on looking at me because im smiling a fool already!  

hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha, chingu ya, I am grinning from ear to ear from yesterday till now, and yesterday heart stop, today nose bleed due to the unbutton, we are here talking about the unbuttoning, the next moment I refresh my twitter...that is the first post I saw...really unbutton and zoom in

Now Now OPPA!!! You still doesnt let us off....

• Like 18

Just now, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHA!

I see that I have to protect LJG's chest not only from our very-detailed FBI Agent @riuenu but the weak-hearted @aimwanie as well!

Omo! Omo!  Then I wonder what would happen if you see the video of him pouring water on himself....not just once...but twice??!!! He was really really super duper hyper that night!  Love sure gives one extra boost of energy (and a leg cramp!) :lol:

u gotta believe me i was screaming like no ends during that moment! pouring water just a sexy fellas.. i cantttt... my niece keep looking at me weirdly. she must thought her aunt is going mad. hahahaha. i dont care. in a few years ( plan to get married on 26 ), if im pregnant,i will keep looking at JG pictures till my son looks like him. hahahaha 

• Like 18