[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Something I notice again...

Displaying videotogif_2017.01.09_22.43.24.gif

The moment when they walk down the stairs together. JG offer his arm while IU goes "Ah! ehehehe ~" before walking with that huge grin plastered on her face. I suppose:

1. IU was about to let him walk first before JG caught her by surprise (still doesn't explain the unnatural hand gesture)
2. That continuation from SAF: IU unconsciously about to slip her hand to JG's arm but JG surprise her by clasping her hand... After that they awkwardly try to find the perfect gesture while audience go SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE which put a wide smile on IU's face...

At IU's concert they looked so prim and proper, while In JG's FM they looked like legendary rocker couple. Smh these concept accentuate their image perfectly:

IU = prim, proper and reserved
JG = playful, easygoing, jumping around full of energy

Well...

They said opposites attract, so... :wub:

Joon Gi oppa can you tell me again how is the man 34 going on 35 ..especially in his rock star attire..he looks like just one or two years older than IU:wub:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 22

Hello to all in the Shipper Thread!  I usually hang out at the MLSHR and LGJ thread and it has been trickling down lately.  I have noticed many LGJ posts here, pictures, videos etc that I would LOVE to see posted in the LGJ thread. I know it might seem redundant but there may be others like me who don't tend to hang out in this amazingly active thread and are missing out of pure Joon Gi finds!  I'd hate to think someone comes across the LGJ Forum Thread and it's so quiet, like listening to crickets. JG deserves more than that!!  I know his time with IU this weekend was balm to many broken MLSHR hearts (mine included) yet I still want to recognize JG on his own merit!! (not that I don't admire IU as well, especially after all the fanservice this weekend)

So please drop by and leave some lovely Joon Gi treasures if you find them. And remember to VOTE for him as BEST ACTOR in the Soompi Awards (since he has dropped off the TOP 3- OUCH!!) 

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, kriswu said:

OMG GUYS :w00t: I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!! CONGRATULATIONS SOON TO BE PARENTS <3

IS THIS ALSO JOONU'S FUTURE??????? HAHAHAHA AHHHHHHH DSFGHJKSDFHGFDSHKS :wub:

BBJX CURSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM ON MY KNEES PLEASE COME TRUE

Im joining you HaeSoo style and plead for the BBJX wish to come true. Hope someone will show up and protect us from the rain too keke. If not I'll be happy with little JoonJi to comfort my aching knees kekeke Will be the cutest baby when that happens. I'm obviously in delulu ocean today :D

• Like 19

It's clear but the owner didn't capture the moment I looking for, yes, I am still searching around for the said video at oppa FM, and I should really continue tml haha, my phone just slap my face twice, nearly 2am my time here, alright, sleep for real

And I really still refuse to deem this as FAN SERVICE

• Like 22

1 hour ago, desvlo said:

JoonU has taken over my life. I was on a mini weekend getaway but all I could think about was each other's concert/FM wishing and hoping they would appear. And true enough, we weren't disappointed. I would wake up at a random time to check out our thread for news and got so excited at 3 in the morning when I saw Joongi at IU's concert. Same happened the next day. Is it bad that how my day would turn out depends on these two??? I wasn't not a shipper before, this is the first time I've ever felt this. Just like with MLSHR, I wasn't very emotionally attached to any Kdramas before.

This is my third ship ... but I am not as crazy obsessive on my first n second. JoonU practically starts my day, filling my day n ends my day. Talk about obsession... whewww. Lol but I dont regret it at all, this is the best ship I have ever been. I will go till the end with this ship. Sink or arrive on the happy ending port... I am all in.

• Like 21

Ahh, please excuse me if I missed out on it (as this thread is moving sooo fast, you're all awesome  <3) but are there any news on the Korean media about last weekend by now? Or at least does anyone know what Korean fans are thinking about "the fanservice"?

I thought that especially after the drama award comment *cough* people/the media would be interested. Or may they be keeping quiet for some reason....?

• Like 16

@pixelsticks  @emeraldblue I finished voting in Soompi. I have to say that the competition in “Actor of the year” category is more fierce than in other categories. And not all ML fans are JG fans and they didn't vote for him from start. Worse than that it seems that even some of his fans stopped voting for him. Price has to be paid. I can only guess the reasons. And maybe there are the same reasons for LJG quiet threat. Anyway I hope I'm wrong.:cry:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

So please drop by and leave some lovely Joon Gi treasures if you find them. And remember to VOTE for him as BEST ACTOR in the Soompi Awards (since he has dropped off the TOP 3- OUCH!!) 

Mine hasnt resetted yet, I have done voting for the day, need to wait it reset... 

Spoiler

50 pages jump in less than 3 days.. 50 more to get 600 pages, nice. JG n JE have givin us the best cakes these past 3days... :heart::blush:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Im joining you HaeSoo style and plead for the BBJX wish to come true. Hope someone will show up and protect us from the rain too keke. If not I'll be happy with little JoonJi to comfort my aching knees kekeke Will be the cutest baby when that happens. I'm obviously in delulu ocean today :D

Yay! *squeaaaaaals* couldn't agree more! Haha I am looking for full frontal hd pics of these two so I can morph their faces and see how their little JoonJi will look like hehehehehe #imtoofargone :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 17

12 hours ago, riuenu said:

Still wondering how come oppa havent posted IG, and here come his For you video, I lost count how many for you video he had posted really, let me repost it again, me, screaming in the office again, well, it is beautifully edited anyway

Sorry mods, can't delete the IG post.

Dear, i haven't finished backtracking so I don't know if someone akready answered your observation re many For You posts. It isn't the song itself he was showing to the world, it's the reaction to IU's appearance that was the intention for the post. 

Your cold must have somehow dulled your skills!LOL

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

Yay! *squeaaaaaals* couldn't agree more! Haha I am looking for full frontal hd pics of these two so I can morph their faces and see how their little JoonJi will look like hehehehehe #imtoofargone :phew::rolleyes:

Make sure you post it so when can all come up with a cute name for the precious munchkin ;)

May I volunteer this pic?

leejoongi_082416_01.jpeg

• Like 23

6 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

sorry to buttt in um.. who is the guy , that is ....bald? sorry i dont know him.. is he the president of NAMOO actors ? coz he is familiar but he is always with joongi.... does he also visit the other actors of namoo!?

I am supposed to finish my work but couldn't resist peeking into the thread.

Yes he is Namoo CEO and he also accompanied JoonGi to the Hermes event. At least we know that JoonGi-IU have his blessing and support.:wub:

• Like 18