[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHA.  I laughed when i saw LJG's post. AHAHAHAHA. 

Seriously man....do you normally read the papers like that, like you're sharing it with your seatmate??? I am so worried for your left arm then if you do read this way! AHAHAHAHAH

And what are you trying hard to look at....the picture of you dancing?????  ARASSO LJGssi.... we know you're not itching to stare at your picture with LJE.  HAHAHAHAHA

and I am laughing at your comment, oppa just wanna show off their big picture to us, he been wanting to post it since he is on plane, till he reach soon, and what is that smirk he is having while share reading the newspaper...

I worry about his head as well, the position seems...odd

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:
AHHH THEY'RE NOT LETTING US REST. Any proper translation of the caption, guys?

This guy is so obvious clearly totally deep in love!!! Is it still count as fanservice?????

I dont think so.. my logic&heart just refuse it! Haha

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHA.  I laughed when i saw LJG's post. AHAHAHAHA. 

Seriously man....do you normally read the papers like that, like you're sharing it with your seatmate??? I am so worried for your left arm then if you do read this way! AHAHAHAHAH

And what are you trying hard to look at....the picture of you dancing?????  ARASSO LJGssi.... we know you're not itching to stare at your picture with LJE.  HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahaah i cNnot...i am laughing at your post. Then i checked the picture... Ohjh maybe he want to lean at iu pic. Or looking for hidding meaning there. Or he wants to show to everyone how beautiful jieun theere....eeeeeee!!!!

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

Another IU photo in his insta...be it in newspaper..as long as she is there..:sweatingbullets:.lost count already IU in his insta...This guy reallyyyyy....:heart:...

IKR???  But.... SSSSHHHHH.  Let's be quiet.  He's trying hard not to be so obvious. AHAHAHAHA

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

and I am laughing at your comment, oppa just wanna show off their big picture to us, he been wanting to post it since he is on plane, till he reach soon, and what is that smirk he is having while share reading the newspaper...

If not for that small smirk, one would think he was reading about a SERIOUS ISSUE!!! ahahahahaha

EDIT:  According to Mr. Google Translate the caption means, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO THE AIRPORT LATE AT NIGHT.

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, cmluv said:

btw i saw in instagram (the poster is @kris_chin04) that at the same newspaper there is a news about BBJX couple, said that liu shi shi might be pregnant. i'm sorry i can't put the picture here. kyaaaa BBJX MIRACLE COME TRUE !!!

i'm sorry for my mistake, actually this bbjx couple news is from singapore chinese newspaper, and the same article about joonu couple concert in taiwan is from the same newspaper, not from taiwan newspaper. and the amazing thing is both news are on the same page. wow... did that newspaper is a joonu shipper too?? destiny?? 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

IKR???  But.... SSSSHHHHH.  Let's be quiet.  He's trying hard not to be so obvious. AHAHAHAHA

If not for that small smirk, one would think he was reading about a SERIOUS ISSUE!!! ahahahahaha

EDIT:  According to Mr. Google Translate the caption means, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO THE AIRPORT LATE AT NIGHT.

hahahahaha, mr google translator seems normal this time, haha!!

yes, if not for the small smirk, we will really think he is reading with serious issue with head twist, hand bend in not nature way, care of your hand and your head oppa, and remember to put ur seat belt on =x

And yes, Jieun is inside the newspaper, cough cough, we know oppa lolololol, this is how much you adore your girl hee hee hee hee hee

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

I really wish to know his true intention...:sweatingbullets::wub:

1) i miss her already ..

2) this is my girl..guys out there ..don't ever dream!

3) fangirls..brace yourself..from now on you will always see her in my life

4) thats ma girl..i'm proud of her.

5) All above

ALL OF THE ABOVE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

This guy is so obvious clearly totally deep in love!!! Is it still count as fanservice?????

11 minutes ago, perfectlyimperfecttrooper said:

I'm with you chingu. Scrapped fan service in my mind. This is love. :blush: How I wish crumbs came daily like this. :heart:

I am with you two, crap the fanservice, crap the friendzone...that just SPELL L.O.V.E :heart:

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

for non shippers : WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?? He is only looking at TT (TWICE ) Performance . That is FANSERVICE :)) 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am with you two, crap the fanservice, crap the friendzone...that just SPELL L.O.V.E :heart:

There's no in between now. :grin: We sink or we SAIL! But we've been SAILING really fast though, way too fast.  :blush: Just love how cryptic LJG's ig posts are but still won't escape the talented analysts in this thread! Spread love shippers! 

• Like 23