[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, eunki said:

New findings in old bts :)

94086E24-498C-4699-8C53-C49924FB38F1-543

1. JE stopped mumbling after JG hugged her= so she didn't flinch but the hug affected her ))

2. PDnim glance: "hmm hmm"

3. staff man with the rope in the background: "what? what's going on? what's that? let me see" hahaha he's as funny as the lightman

This and the let's date BTS were the ones that got me onboard the ship.:blush: She may have sensed his proximity but not being aware of what he was going to do, I was surprised that she didn't flinch when hugged.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

@qwenli: isn't it 4am in your timezone??? You and @q4q4 need to switch sleeping schedules.

I went to bed at 10pm n just woke up in the middle of the night. Haha. Dun worry, it's not my normal schedule.

Regarding the hug bts, she is not flinching becos they were supposed to be rehearsing it....

Anyway, just a word of caution that this a public thread, so non-shippers can come and look see. So just be careful of wat you post. I just got reminded today :) 

So in my most diplomatic self, I have to say I love every body:D   

• Like 13

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

This and the let's date BTS were the ones that got me onboard the ship.:blush: She may have sensed his proximity but not being aware of what he was going to do, I was surprised that she didn't flinch when hugged.

I know right... LJK need not really embrace her since it's just rehearsal, but he just had to ..he just had to..LOL this guy , no matter even if he is holding a drink, or holding his script, he just cannot even keep his hands off her.
Amazingly for Jieun it's like it's just the most natural thing in the world, she was so comfortable in his embrace.  why is that ! whyyyyy ? haha :lol:

• Like 17

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@mooncookies24 @Thirzazha94 Agree with both of you. After all the hours spent filming together and likely talking about things like ratings at their get togethers, I think Joongi is well aware of our Ji Eun's challenges as it relates to her haters and antis. In fact, let's not forget he DOES check and read comments, so I'm sure he's seen all of the negative comments that were lobbed her way. He'll be mindful of that as it pertains to her SNS activity. 

And let's not forget, at the end of the day, both Joongi and Jieunie are two normal people. They actually don't have to use IG or any other platform to connect or get messages to each other. I think for any important discussions, they can reach out directly. We can safely assume each of the SHR cast has each other's phone numbers since they would connect that way for details regarding their planned get togethers. If they feel the need to reach out, they can call or text whenever they want. :)

@violet90Yess..in fact we know that JG is CCTV. I am pretty sure that he read the haters comment about JE. He try to protect her with playing hint and secret code..trying not to obvious..but for us,stargazers..and even their big fans..actually it was quite obivious kekekke..kyaaa..delulu mind in the morning.. JE have different personality with JG..she is introvert..she like to communicate with her fans in fancafe. So i think we must be patient to waiting they can dating and loving each other freely, maybe not as free as normal people but at least like other korean celeb couple.. so for now we must be more sharpen to realize their hint..kekeke..so we need our fbi agents with the captain@riuenu

• Like 13

6 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Ok, guys, I made this collage to strengthen our daily chant!! Feel free to use it!!!

PicsArt_12-08-01.35.46_zpsqhemcahc.png

Or its original form in spoiler tag:

Reveal hidden contents

PicsArt_12-08-01.29.38_zpsm1lsi7q5.png

May our chant be heard by Heaven!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!

I LOVE THISSSS..WANT TO SHARE IT..CAN I??

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

I went to bed at 10pm n just woke up in the middle of the night. Haha. Dun worry, it's not my normal schedule.

Regarding the hug bts, she is not flinching becos they were supposed to be rehearsing it....

Anyway, just a word of caution that this a public thread, so non-shippers can come and look see. So just be careful of wat you post. I just got reminded today :) 

So in my most diplomatic self, I have to say I love every body:D   

Can you give an example of what was posted that offended non-shippers so we will know?

• Like 9

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

When akinahana started this thread, we struggled to get pass 15pages, now its at 347! haha.

Not much of a struggle, but we were certainly slower paced and I was always able to catch up after working my 13 hour shifts. Now... I'm at least 200 pages behind. LOL

By the way, re: "Anyway, just a word of caution that this a public thread, so non-shippers can come and look see. So just be careful of wat you post. I just got reminded today."  What was it that you got reminded of? I thought our thread was one of the well behaved ones.

• Like 17

@meahri_1 @mooncookies24

yup you are right I wonder how come he survive after seeing or read all JE hatters comment, like what i talk with mooncookies he must want to comfort her and hug her, and we got the most sweet full of feeling hug,, I can't even.. 

And I really happy when JG so brave to post crom eyes JE chat shire, it was so Important to JE because she treasure her chat shire like her own finger, and JG doing that mean a lot to JE, and use his own pict was i don't have a word, he's so wang so...

And i think the only man beside JG who brave enough to support her was her loyal fanboy jungkok, he even wear her bunny costume, i bet he will happy once hearing IU broke up news... too bad big boy JG all the way...

So funny she's singing dreamer, meaning of you and summer love with boat and chery tree background,, JE is that remind you of someone??? Ahh these two.. :wub:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

ok good that Voldy's attendance issue is cleared up.

@caramelovers07 thanks for posting that "it wasnt easy" bts. Now I understand what he meant. I didnt understand why he said that. 

some of the bts, I have better understanding as time passes. LIke the consummation kiss, when JG when up against JE who is leaning on the wall before he signal he is going to brush his teeth. haha

@jiyue hi hi, are you a JG/JE fan or a MLSHR fan? Our ship seems to be growing by the day, its very interesting. When akinahana started this thread, we struggled to get pass 15pages, now its at 347! haha.

-----------------

Anyway just to share that there is a facebook.com/LJGFansclub set up by American fans who are trying to gather more people so that JG can go USA. If you are living in the states, perhaps you want to take a look at the facebook page.:)

Kekekeke~ you're welcome!! I think each of us realized something different every time watched the BTS. It's great that we gather here, so that we could give our part point of view to make one full picture!!!

1 hour ago, mooncookies24 said:

I LOVE THISSSS..WANT TO SHARE IT..CAN I??

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON!!

Of course, chingu yaaaa. Feel free to share that in any platforms,  so that they could realized how destinied & fated they are for each other, and how similar their story with Nicky & Cecilia. Btw here the plain version of the picture:

PicsArt_12-08-09.12.53_zps34vinjsw.png

• Like 17

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

This gif is so LOVE!! @chi13lou boss, this BTS got u on board, and maybe get oppa on board as well =x hahahahahahahahahaha

He did hesitant awhile to hug her for real anot...and when she didnt flinch, did u see he did smile after he say "I miss you", like satisfy smile...

ahhhhh, I hugged her, ahhhh she didnt flinch, ahhhhh I should continue hugging kekekekekekeke

I dunno how many times he practice this scene...maybe that is why this laundry scene is his favourite as well, I mean, really, u got to hug jieun with the coffee cup on ur hand, and after that, I think he stay in that position while looking at the script right...OMG

• Like 14

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Can you give an example of what was posted that offended non-shippers so we will know?

hahahahahah, and hmmmm, even, this is a public thread...but this is in shipper thread as well, if, I cant post delulu stuff in this shipper thread, then where can I post it? Hmmmm MLSHR.

If non shippers are in this thread, and unhappy of what we post, they should stop visiting this thread, if they choose to stay here, read our delulu post, got angry and out to reason it out with us, its their choice as well, but just to let them know this, shipper thread doesnt welcome this.

I mean, yes, u can be non shipper, but u are still happy reading it, by all mean, you are welcome here, I will hug u for staying here.

And yet, if you are non shipper and got uncomfortable of what we posted, what we discuss, what we talk...then sorry but not sorry, this is not the thread for you. So before I start biting, please leave. I tried not to tho hahahahaha.

ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE! If they are such a sadist, unhappy, uncomfortable, got angry yet still choose to read this thread content, I really couldnt help them...

As usual, I am straightforward to a point that, I will offend those non shipper out that, I know, yet, I not going apologies, no one should spoil my happy pill thread...

Am curious too, what post that offended non-shippers, something like my post yesterday? So maybe, I shouldnt come back here at all? HMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

This gif is so LOVE!! @chi13lou boss, this BTS got u on board, and maybe get oppa on board as well =x hahahahahahahahahaha

He did hesitant awhile to hug her for real anot...and when she didnt flinch, did u see he did smile after he say "I miss you", like satisfy smile...

ahhhhh, I hugged her, ahhhh she didnt flinch, ahhhhh I should continue hugging kekekekekekeke

I dunno how many times he practice this scene...maybe that is why this laundry scene is his favourite as well, I mean, really, u got to hug jieun with the coffee cup on ur hand, and after that, I think he stay in that position while looking at the script right...OMG

It's his way of internalizing, Jieun-style.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, eunki said:

I finished watching "First kisses" but couldn't concentrate- I was screaming inside "So-ya, what are you doing?!" :D

I can't watch JG acting with other actresses. I refuse to. Wonder why he doesn't promote this on his instagram. 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, eunki said:

I finished watching "First kisses" but couldn't concentrate- I was screaming inside "So-ya, what are you doing?!" :D

I tried watching it too, but I can't take it either...I want my SoSoo back...SOON!!

• Like 12

@eunki same here. I was screaming; no no no no shooking my head) you should be going to the museum right now and handing the handkerchief to soo :crazy:

And thank god the kiss didn't happen xDD

@crazyshell I fastforward everything and just confirmed if the kiss happen 'cause I remember the main actress said in the presscon there were actually no kisses xD

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I fastforward everything and just confirmed if the kiss happen 'cause I remember the main actress said in the presscon there were actually no kisses xD

So.......nothing happened. Right?

Just laughed to see he clearly clutch his teeth. Muscle around his jaw was so tense.:lol:

• Like 9