[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

Hide contents

There are fans who comes and then passed him so I don't know how many fans left to have noticed that of his serious relationship after post army. It's likely only a few of his close overseas follower fans, domestic fans and fans of other party knew it. But we didn't spread it publicly for the sake of security of our idols' happiness. I also gives this info now because I think they seems have ended. You know who? She is Sandara Park! They were introduced by the make-up artist appeared in above NSG press con clip about 39:36 after Two Weeks filming. She sometimes do make-up for Dara and also known as her close collegue among her fans.

Some we fans noticed they know each other, just after Dara's nomination to him for ALS ice bucket challenge in 2014 August. Before that, he attended 2NE1's AON concert in 2014 March. He used to update SNS when he goes to concerts but that one we knew it only from online spread photos. The hints on SNS also made me believe they really dated. For those who likes investigations, the hints on Instagram in 2015 are: began on 24th Feb- both with red outfits and black hats posing the same, on 21st May with same elle hashtags, on 24th Jun greeting good night, on 17th Aug with heart symbols, 21st Aug with his caption- Eat well for your mental in English while she replied on twitter (@krungy21) that she will eat well in Korean within hours in which both holding chopsticks poses. Aside from those similar posts, he used to do his 2ne1 sign with his fingers or he opens chrome hearts as his fav accessory brand which 2ne1 advertised. Dara also post selfies near Night Scholar poster in her regular saloon, more ridiculously on weibo account- @daraxxicn (on 2nd Sep and 16th Sep 2015), and they both attended Epik High's Mithra wedding.

About the rumour with JHB, I don't know how to render whether he really went out with her as couple. There were no evidence photos, and the rumours seem like created from her side. First time is him together at her regular fitness centre, second time she wore one of the same designed chrome hearts necklace of his at a public event that he had it long time ago and have worn it a few times before he knew her, and the third time is them together in her black porsche car. So for me, I see of her as one taking advantage of him. I'm disgusted of that, and hope those rumours never come true. Tony Hong is close to JHB but not that close to Joongi I think. He only became acquintances with him through Robert Holley that they usually dine at his restaurant when they meet.

The last rumour with JHB was in August 2015 but Dara was showing her support to Joongi till September so their relationship seemed going strong. Then, Dara hinted it again on Happy Together X'mas special- Singles' party episode last year that she dated two years ago but didn't mention about the break up (which she said it in a way they have been dating these 2 yrs) while most guests shared how long they've been singles after break ups. But I'm not sure how things went wrong during 2016. He was hectic, and she too with many overseas schedules staying abroad long. Another his noticeable move of their possible break up was unfollowing his former make-up artist @jxx_tori (who seems no longer work for him since 2016) and Dara's one @minsyoning. Both his and of Dara are friends and also friends to Dara, and the one introduced Joongi and Dara are their senior. And JHB is a member of Ddasamo charity group that he unfollowed on the same day to reduce his following number to 57. P.S. I also love Dara, and take her as a strong and confident lady (which his answer on Mr.Right road show on Chinese channel looked like for her) due to her overcoming struggles in life, and happy for her meeting a good guy like him, but now feel sorry for their possible falling out. At the same time seeing Joongi's interest towards Jieun whom I also find as talented suitable girl for him, I wanna support this ship too.

From this relationship, I've learnt that Joongi can well-guard a relationship in low profile while giving us hints. It is usual that he tends to leave comments on his  co-stars IG updates during or near after his project including Lee Soo Hyuk and Jeon Hye Bin along with some cast of MLSHR. So I don't know how long they will show us their friendship on public. But I suppose that his posts of IU's album concepts, the hints of him teaching Jieun how to edit videos commenting under her post, and him adjusting his FM dates to her concerts are no joke.. Me too find him suspicious :phew: There are also Jieun breaking up rumours floating around, it's a really good sign for their progression! Keep chanting, chingus :lol:

HOLY CRAP SO MANY REVELATIONS!!! thanks chingu! This all the more solidifies my DeluluShipper feelings lol the pattern with which he uses his insta posts to relate to JE and his secret hints and captions are exactly the same as with Dara from before! Whoaaa my mind is officially blown lol it's refreshing to hear JG behavioral pattern without hearing any bashing for JE from a true JG fan :) your info was much appreciated!

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I can't ensure 100% if the man thathisat behind JE was JG. But somehow I got a feeling he was JG. From his fashion style, the way he sat (crossed his leg), and even his body & face shape looks like JG's (Notice he has that sharp face shape too). And about someone who shout "IU fighting!!" I dunno, but my ear could catch JG's voice. And it sounded clear & really close with the camera/recorder. KHN or HJH voice isn't like that IMO. From the photos that a crew take (she was take a photo with HJH, and in the back there was KHN & Jin Ki Jo), HJH sat on the same side as KHN but not really close with him (So this conclude he was not sat near JE, as KHN sat in front of JE). Yes thank you chingu @kilovekyo that is the post, but seems likely the crew that posted her picture with HJH (and KHN in the back) has already deleted the pictures, so the link in my post already gone too. She was take a picture with JE, KHN, and JKJ too if I'm not mistaken. Now the picture's gone...

I think it's not a big problem if JG mention her as JE or IU, as for this occasion, he was cheering her to singing, and as what we know she is a singer with a stage-name IU. It's not mean that they were not close enough but sometimes he called her that to respect her as a famous singer named IU.

I've found some of JG's pictures that wear something similar with the man behindJE

Waw they delete it?? Strange.. actually what make me think it was JG was his gesture too, about the voice i don't know,, 

@starcandy0516 Thank you chingu ya... so she hasn't cut her hair that time..

31 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

HOLY CRAP SO MANY REVELATIONS!!! thanks chingu! This all the more solidifies my DeluluShipper feelings lol the pattern with which he uses his insta posts to relate to JE and his secret hints and captions are exactly the same as with Dara from before! Whoaaa my mind is officially blown lol it's refreshing to hear JG behavioral pattern without hearing any bashing for JE from a true JG fan :) your info was much appreciated!

I'm with you chingu.. i really thank you so much to you @JGiGrande what should i do now, I'm really in delulu because so many coincidence couple thing with them, 57, crom eyes, ad other thing,, and even JE face in JG IG how brave he is,, I don't want to delulu but those hints make think they are already dating,,, 

• Like 13

I read @JGiGrande post about Joongi's prior relationship with Sandara Park. Thanks! I live for celebrity gossip so this was a great morning read. It's interesting to note that Joongi will reveal clues through Instagram that only hardcore fans will pick up on. In that case, what clues can we parse from his other IG update? I just laugh at this image in my head of Joongi hunched over his phone and thinking hard over what perfect clue to throw out to IU and his fans.

Also, I want one of those Thank You hoodies. He needs to open a merchandise store on his website.

Edit: A star emoji!

C0gVzfRt.jpg

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I've found some of JG's pictures that wear something similar with the man behind JE:

Which is why I mentioned earlier that the person gave off the feeling of being Joongi because he usually sits with his legs crossed and that person even placed his left palm on his cheek, which I think is a habit of his. Of course, we could be wrong but whatever.LOL

9 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I read @JGiGrande post about Joongi's prior relationship with Sandara Park. Thanks! I live for celebrity gossip so this was a great morning read. It's interesting to note that Joongi will reveal clues through Instagram that only hardcore fans will pick up on. In that case, what clues can we parse from his other IG update? I just laugh at this image in my head of Joongi hunched over his phone and thinking hard over what perfect clue to throw out to IU and his fans.

Also, I want one of those Thank You hoodies. He needs to open a merchandise store on his website.

At least IU already received one of his jackets.

• Like 14

@JGiGrande i just come back here ^^ thank you a lot for your response to my post, you must be long fans of Joon Gi? you really know him a lot. I'm glad that you're in this thread and share us something about Joon Gi.

And guess what...this afternoon i just did some random observation through youtube about his looks/face and act from early his career until now ^^ i watched video when Joon Gi attend in many awards event but i should cut it and did some work. Then i read your post ^^ and yes, he's never disappeared for such a long time from public even when he's in military, so we do believe he never did plastic surgery and maybe just any asthetic techniques. Also i still watching Mini Album DVD when he's just come back from military and i think it's for Deucer album, gosh he's so handsome there... :wub:  About his effiminate acts, it's hard for me to explain it and maybe we had different opinion ^^ but i had no doubt that he's straight and that's why we all here in the same ship :D after some videos i watched today and some information from you, i found that Joon Gi did change something in his looks and acts after his army discharge, as he said in this interview... this from my opinion that he did more often that soft gestures until now compare before he's in military, i'm not quite agree about that and if it's come because his people around...but i couldn't look only to this one point and we all agree that Joon Gi has many other things we can adore and proud of as his fans.

Hide content inside is interesting thing, i will take a look his IG again ^^ so he really like to use hints when he's in love kkk.... ok, stay here chingu and yea we keep chanting together for BBJX Curse \^0^/

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

after some videos i watched today and some information from you, i found that Joon Gi did change something in his looks and acts after his army discharge, as he said in this interview... this from my opinion that he did more often that soft gestures until now compare before he's in military, i'm not quite agree about that and if it's come because his people around...but i couldn't look only to this one point and we all agree that Joon Gi has many other things we can adore and proud of as his fans.

My guess is that his looks and personality matured from his military service. His looks are a little "harder" after his service. Being yelled at by a drill sergeant for two years will do that.

Edit: that would be a good Tumblr blog, before and after military pics of Korean idols to see how their looks mature.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

I see ^^ The another soompi member I know who knew of that is @Lyrayoo.

And so good, right? We get to notice he loves to play with his fans on sns. Let's be ready to stalk his next moves to Jieun :wub:

I am Jieun fans for long of time and I think she's quite different recently too. Before filming MLSHR, Jieun met up with Voldy quite often like they were having dinner or lunch together at restaurant or watching concert together despite her super busy schedules last year with Producers Fanmeeting in China, Infinite Challenge Music Festival and preparing for her comeback. But since she finished filming MLSHR, they haven't met up since last July :ph34r: although she's taking a break from activities now.

2dBJDpV.jpg

MZBUMLM.jpg

GJLoL6Z.jpg

ZJN9hOr.jpg

Besides, there are also lots of break up rumors on korean community sites :w00t:

• Like 19

After @darker91 mentioned before that he wasn't JG, added by a fact from @starcandy0516 , I do quite curious about it and do my little investigation here with "play & pause" every second of the video. And get the result here from the screenshot (thanks to that I learn how to upload my screenshot picture from my phone to this forum, I'll never let any information of JoonU passed by again!! How idiot I am to not screenshoot it!!):

Spoiler

Better view (zoom in):

Another Angles:

What do you guys think? Sorry @chi13lou, it seems like our prediction (and expectation) are wrong! Nyahahhaha!! Screw you, ML's crew man!! You've almost got me fooled once there!!! Sorry and thank you for pointing that out @darker91!!!

Spoiler
6 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

Yah,, the pages fly fast on this thread too..! I had to marathon, and from some topics, I should add some of my speculations of Joongi which may be new infos for you here.

And

Sorry for quoting long and from quite unrecent pages ^^

Regarding plastic surgery thing, I think he doesn't do them. PS needs time but he never disappeared much from fans about his daily life, schedules and updates on sns except during military days. I find that he used to have drastic changes in weight since his debut, and his face is a noticeable kind for that. You may notice his face contour during MLSHR script reading looks the same as his debut years and near the end of Gunman in Joseon. He had the chubbiest face in Hero days, maybe because of the much drinking to stress out his hardships (his past before entering military that mentioned on healing camp). The beginning of his military (especially after the 5-week training period), in Two Weeks beginning and MLSHR (except mountain scene) are his thinnest conditions. But sure, almost all korean celebs do skin treatments, and he also jokingly admitted it to us. No wonder seeing all these celebs improving their skintones a lot compared to their debuts. I guess nowadays there are short-term asthetic techniques aside from PS.

From my POV, even if he did go through some PS or those short-term cosmetic procedures, he wouldn't have done for the sake of receiving more favour from the audience. He cares his fans, however, he is so enthusiastic in his acting craft, he picks projects and roles without depending much on others' advices. He tries to discuss with the PDs and writers, gives suggesstions on how his characters to be the standout ones and differentiated with one another from  his previous roles before accepting them. MLSHR was the significant example. He picked it against the huge objections of his fans. So, his decisions might be just based on his versatility to characters in which I think he already has one of a kind face to perform endless expressions.

And I don't think he has effiminate acts, okay just my opinion again as I also saw criticisms on the main drama thread by some new veiwers of him in certain bts clips. As my perspectives on effiminate men are those behaving restrained, has tender gestures and talking style, Joongi is quite opposite of them. He has an instint I notice though that he wants to stand out among the crowd wherever he is and he has complex with his height, so he makes effort to adapt unique personality, even more after his army discharge. It's not he changes his, just modifies to be better. We can see his full of confidence while he still stays humble. He is a playful cheery performer in front of the camera but a deep-thoughty person off-cam to me. He has mature thinking, manly traits and flirty thoughts towards girls that I have no doubts of him being straight.

Well, the more interesting part I wanna share has come! Please be attentive, kk. Yes, I agree too of his stylists that their care sometimes exaggerated. But I'm not sure I should blame them or not because some are his long-time friends, even like family bonds to the extend that they wanna help arrange him to find relationships. Both make-up artist and hair stylist in the NSG press-con clip that @kilovekyo shared above are with him since his debut. They have become working moms, and don't work for him full-time now but they used to go with him sometimes for overseas schedules. 

Hide contents

There are fans who comes and then passed him so I don't know how many fans left to have noticed that of his serious relationship after post army. It's likely only a few of his close overseas follower fans, domestic fans and fans of other party knew it. But we didn't spread it publicly for the sake of security of our idols' happiness. I also gives this info now because I think they seems have ended. You know who? She is Sandara Park! They were introduced by the make-up artist appeared in above NSG press con clip about 39:36 after Two Weeks filming. She sometimes do make-up for Dara and also known as her close collegue among her fans.

Some we fans noticed they know each other, just after Dara's nomination to him for ALS ice bucket challenge in 2014 August. Before that, he attended 2NE1's AON concert in 2014 March. He used to update SNS when he goes to concerts but that one we knew it only from online spread photos. The hints on SNS also made me believe they really dated. For those who likes investigations, the hints on Instagram in 2015 are: began on 24th Feb- both with red outfits and black hats posing the same, on 21st May with same elle hashtags, on 24th Jun greeting good night, on 17th Aug with heart symbols, 21st Aug with his caption- Eat well for your mental in English while she replied on twitter (@krungy21) that she will eat well in Korean within hours in which both holding chopsticks poses. Aside from those similar posts, he used to do his 2ne1 sign with his fingers or he opens chrome hearts as his fav accessory brand which 2ne1 advertised. Dara also post selfies near Night Scholar poster in her regular saloon, more ridiculously on weibo account- @daraxxicn (on 2nd Sep and 16th Sep 2015), and they both attended Epik High's Mithra wedding.

About the rumour with JHB, I don't know how to render whether he really went out with her as couple. There were no evidence photos, and the rumours seem like created from her side. First time is him together at her regular fitness centre, second time she wore one of the same designed chrome hearts necklace of his at a public event that he had it long time ago and have worn it a few times before he knew her, and the third time is them together in her black porsche car. So for me, I see of her as one taking advantage of him. I'm disgusted of that, and hope those rumours never come true. Tony Hong is close to JHB but not that close to Joongi I think. He only became acquintances with him through Robert Holley that they usually dine at his restaurant when they meet.

The last rumour with JHB was in August 2015 but Dara was showing her support to Joongi till September so their relationship seemed going strong. Then, Dara hinted it again on Happy Together X'mas special- Singles' party episode last year that she dated two years ago but didn't mention about the break up (which she said it in a way they have been dating these 2 yrs) while most guests shared how long they've been singles after break ups. But I'm not sure how things went wrong during 2016. He was hectic, and she too with many overseas schedules staying abroad long. Another his noticeable move of their possible break up was unfollowing his former make-up artist @jxx_tori (who seems no longer work for him since 2016) and Dara's one @minsyoning. Both his and of Dara are friends and also friends to Dara, and the one introduced Joongi and Dara are their senior. And JHB is a member of Ddasamo charity group that he unfollowed on the same day to reduce his following number to 57. P.S. I also love Dara, and take her as a strong and confident lady (which his answer on Mr.Right road show on Chinese channel looked like for her) due to her overcoming struggles in life, and happy for her meeting a good guy like him, but now feel sorry for their possible falling out. At the same time seeing Joongi's interest towards Jieun whom I also find as talented suitable girl for him, I wanna support this ship too.

From this relationship, I've learnt that Joongi can well-guard a relationship in low profile while giving us hints. It is usual that he tends to leave comments on his  co-stars IG updates during or near after his project including Lee Soo Hyuk and Jeon Hye Bin along with some cast of MLSHR. So I don't know how long they will show us their friendship on public. But I suppose that his posts of IU's album concepts, the hints of him teaching Jieun how to edit videos commenting under her post, and him adjusting his FM dates to her concerts are no joke.. Me too find him suspicious :phew: There are also Jieun breaking up rumours floating around, it's a really good sign for their progression! Keep chanting, chingus :lol:

Wow!! Thanks chingu for the news!!! It's indeed blow my mind!! So grateful you're here provide us with information!!!

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

I think the moment JG start to take interest with Jieun he will search all about her.. he got that nickname CCTV not for nothing and to be honest both of them is the same in a way.. they reach the level where a little thing can be a bigger issue and for me JG understand Jieun the most.. even when she answering question or thing she did he completely understand and agree with her... so JG will knew how bad Jieun being treated with netz and anti..

I still feel proud with JG standing up what he said although people might disagree about Jieun acting... because he knew that Jieun will have a hard time as idol actor so he constantly praise and admire her not to just a fanservice but actually what he felt... JG face always look so proud with Jieun when he talk about her.. JG always protecting Jieun in a subtle way and do his best not to make Jieun involve in anything concerning him....

that's what I love about JG... he so obvious off screen and he just so happy around her... trying to make her laugh and just enjoying his time with her but on screen he cover that all up just to make sure nothing can cause Jieun a problem... JG is the real gentleman that actually really care about Jieun....

Yeah, that was the benefit to be a CCTV. He knows JE has a lot of antis & haters, because he is indeed a CCTV. Even in Healing Camp, he was being asked & admitted that he read negative comments of the MC. LOL. He is so brave to read all the negative comments....I think if it's me... i need a stronger heart... Hahahhaa.

Edited by caramelovers07
For some reason, the picture disappeared, I'll try to repost it
  • Like 17

i just realize that So actually know he's losing Su when in ep 18 where he punish CR ...

when Su yell at So about CR i think So actually taken back with Su stare at him... Su never actually stare at anyone with that stare.. anger disgust sad and most importantly betrayal.... for me not because of what So did but because the person that she love the most betray her in so many level.. both So and CR destroy Su heart that day.. this is something that Su can't accept and we got many argument about the rational So decision but for me Su can't accept that kind of punishment even for YH or WW... she just can't accept that So will go as far as that... this is why So can't share everything with Su cause he knew that Su mind and heart won't accept it...

that's why So look so hurt after this scene..... So knew how Su mind work and the moment she look at him like that deep down he knew he will loss Su... Wook play it right until the part he make this move... losing Su trust and making BA goes away will unleash what So said at the beginning... he is a king but his nature is a wolf dog... messing with what So love will bite WW back really hard... i don't think So will ever forgive WW and YH making him loss Su forever... his punishment stay until he dies... WW with house arrest and YH got the loneliness and no love from So even she got the throne.... 

this drama is so tragic but addictive..... 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I mentioned before to @meahri_1 that what was surprising was IU did not even flinch when Joongi hugged her while holding his cup during her review of the script. For me, that sealed the deal on how high their level of comfort is with each other. On the part of Joongi, he would pause when flustered before recovering like when she said, that's cute 4th Prince or the hello joke. But for her, absolutely none, except for Joongi NGs wherein only the two of them would laugh. They really have their own world.

The Hello Joke - when reading yout post, I suddenly remember one love song of IU(Jieun) name's "It's you" and the lyric did show "Annyeong"(Hello).

I suspect that if Joon Gi &IU base on that song to make their private Joke .... :)) you should check the lyric, so emotion...

It’s you. It’s really you. The warm eyes are still the same.
Did you see me just now? For long I did look at your face that the sun touches all over

It could be a dream. The word ‘Hello’ even is not even coming out.
There were too many things I wanted to say. I was looking for you even in my dream
I don’t want to hear the word like it is too late. You are the one avoiding my look

Can you see my heart? I can’t read your look
I leave alone silently

I know, I know, the past was too hard
There is no such a thing like that.. But if it just once…
if you did catch me, if you did hug me only once, I wouldn’t turn around like that

It could be a dream. The word ‘Hello' even is not even coming out.
There were too many things I wanted to say. I was looking for you even in my dream
I don’t want to hear the word like it is too late. You are the one avoiding my look

if there’s a time you feel so hard everyday as well, if you did miss me
don’t hesitate, I can’t miss you again while I am hesitating

Leave with the quivering voice. If I hope with all my heart that someday we will meet again
I’ve been believing there would be no sorrow, if we meet again
Be grateful about this moment which is presented by chance
If you feel quivering, and cry will come out from your lips

Please hold my hands, can I hug you again?
Hello closely just like the breath
Hello just like our begining

• Like 13

While backreading on the progression of the relationship for our JoonU OTP, I thought of looking up a quote that fits them to a T:

"Have you ever met someone that surprised you? Like, you meet this person, and at first you hardly pay any attention to them. You may not be at all attracted to this person, but as you get to know them, you notice yourself falling. This person who once was nothing to you has become everything. All of a sudden, they're the most beautiful person you've ever met. It's just funny looking back. You never saw it coming, it just kind of... happened. - Anonymous"

• Like 15

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

After @darker91 mentioned before that he wasn't JG, added by a fact from @starcandy0516 , I do quite curious about it and do my little investigation here with "play & pause" every second of the video. And get the result here from the screenshot (thanks to that I learn how to upload my screenshot picture from my phone to this forum, I'll never let any information of JoonU passed by again!! How idiot I am to not screenshoot it!!):

Repost with pictures:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-07-52_com.andro

Better view (zoom in):

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-07-52_com.andro

Another Angles:

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-02-44_com.andro

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-03-49_com.andro

What do you guys think? Sorry @chi13lou, it seems like our prediction (and expectation) are wrong! Nyahahhaha!! Screw you, ML's crew man!! You've almost got me fooled once there!!! Sorry and thank you for pointing that out @darker91!!!

• Like 11

THE ONE by Lang Leav

I don’t want you to love me because I’m good for you,
because I say and do all the right things.
Because I’m everything you have been looking for.

I want to be the one you didn’t see coming.
The one who gets under your skin.
Who makes you unsteady.

Who makes you question everything you have ever believed about love.

I want to be the one who makes you feel reckless
and out of control;
the one you are infuriatingly and inexplicably drawn to.

I don’t want to be the one who tucks you into bed;
I want to be the reason why you can’t sleep at night.

---------------------------------------

I'm sharing this poem with all of you chingus if no one has posted it yet before.  I am fairly new in shipping K-Ent pairs.  JoonU is only my 2nd ship.  This poem reminds me of both of them but specially our dear Joongi-ssi.

It's their eyes, the way HE gazes at her specially.  And the way that they are so comfortable (no flinching) and so used to being so close physically, no personal space necessary is so telling.  The group get togethers and their social media interaction are a way to maintain their connection.  And who knows, they can send private messages, texts, emails, phone and video calls too, right?

I am eagerly waiting with all of you on what happens next (concert, fan meets, Taiwan promo).  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@chelleshawol Thanks for the large images, chingu. Aside from joongi's stares, the body contact between them is also no joke. Unless there was a bed scene, a falling on each other scene, or something of that nature, I've never seen two K-actors pressed so tightly together, consistently, throughout the course of the drama.

Yes, the body contact is really no joke :wub: every time they are pressed to each other I just can feel sexual tension sparkling in the air! To add, the way HOW they do it is also amazing- body position, face position are perfect, and all their numerous (and each time different!) hand positioning is amazing! I could credit it to the director but seeing the same body chemistry in photoshoots I tend to think it's some kind of their natural synergy. And I honestly love it so much

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I mentioned before to @meahri_1 that what was surprising was IU did not even flinch when Joongi hugged her while holding his cup during her review of the script. For me, that sealed the deal on how high their level of comfort is with each other. On the part of Joongi, he would pause when flustered before recovering like when she said, that's cute 4th Prince or the hello joke. But for her, absolutely none, except for Joongi NGs wherein only the two of them would laugh. They really have their own world.

Maybe he "practiced" it so many times that she got used to it (is it the reason why it was his favorite scene?) ㅋㅋㅋ Also did you notice he turned script pages after he hugged her (btw, HER script) and she didn't mind. I think that can be quite annoying when somebody comes from behind when you're trying to practice your lines and messes with your script (with no clear purpose I think - hmm, did he forget lines "I missed you"? :D) but JE is OK with it. Looks like he has a free access to her private space :wub:

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, o10orio said:

THE ONE by Lang Leav

I don’t want you to love me because I’m good for you,
because I say and do all the right things.
Because I’m everything you have been looking for.

I want to be the one you didn’t see coming.
The one who gets under your skin.
Who makes you unsteady.

Who makes you question everything you have ever believed about love.

I want to be the one who makes you feel reckless
and out of control;
the one you are infuriatingly and inexplicably drawn to.

I don’t want to be the one who tucks you into bed;
I want to be the reason why you can’t sleep at night.

---------------------------------------

I'm sharing this poem with all of you chingus if no one has posted it yet before.  I am fairly new in shipping K-Ent pairs.  JoonU is only my 2nd ship.  This poem reminds me of both of them but specially our dear Joongi-ssi.

It's their eyes, the way HE gazes at her specially.  And the way that they are so comfortable (no flinching) and so used to being so close physically, no personal space necessary is so telling.  The group get togethers and their social media interaction are a way to maintain their connection.  And who knows, they can send private messages, texts, emails, phone and video calls too, right?

I am eagerly waiting with all of you on what happens next (concert, fan meets, Taiwan promo).  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

So apt! The waiting is killing us but patience is a virtue.

So while waiting, let us all do our daily chant -

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

or better yet -

vGdDKGB.gif

cr - @enigmaticangel

• Like 18

4 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Repost with pictures:

Hide contents

Better view (zoom in):

Another Angles:

hat do you guys think? Sorry @chi13lou, it seems like our prediction (and expectation) are wrong! Nyahahhaha!! Screw you, ML's crew man!! You've almost got me fooled once there!!! Sorry and thank you for pointing that out @darker91!!

LOOOOL thanks for the zoom ins! I don't think thats JG bc of the nose lol buuuuuuUUUT HJH did say that JG and JE have perfect attendance soooo I'm gonna say JG was present but not in the shot ;) lol JE looked SUPER shy and I wanna credit that to JG being there bc liiiiike she's a natural performer.. why so shy all of a sudden Jieunssi? ;)

• Like 11