[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

such a good news to read this morning after I sleep late watching MLSHR last episode again and now I have a big hole in my heart due to it.

its like you know u'll get hurt watching it but still can't resist the temptation to see WS (or JG generally) again :sweatingbullets:

i went to ig to checkout uri JG latest post (love love it btw) ahaha he really stick to lovey dovey one emoticon caption post these days. are you avoiding to call ur fans angels again oppa?

Anyway yesterday night before the MLSHR marathon starts I was browsing through ig to see his arrival video and end up mesmerize of his attentiveness towards his fan. HE NEVER FAIL to stop by and chat/holding hands/receive gift/wave/love sign towards his fan. So humble person with amazing aura which made me become more and more fan of him (I more to know k actor/actress but not a hard fan).

off to twitter to find HJH translated article. Love bromance between these 2 (or 3 with KHN) :rolleyes:

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

AND NOW WE SHOULD ALSO COUNT THE INCREASE OF PERCENTAGE THAT THEY'RE DATING EACH OTHER!! :w00t::phew:

We have to tell @qwenli that they've been meeting each other!!

Now that we have confirmation that HJH, LJG and LJE meet often, the close proximity of our OTP takes on a bigger significance.

• Like 19

The way that I understand it is that JG, IU and him are the ones with perfect attendance, not that they go out the 3 only. :P But it would be nice if they do hahaha. Too bad that we can't see photos of all the meetings. They need private life after all. :lol: I love you HJJ, please continue giving us information. 

• Like 19

@meahri_1

i agree...HJH really shared something interesting and great about our OTP.... the way he said it mean they meet more than once and our JG and Jieun never missed any of their meeting and gathering after the filming... that's why we slowly see JG and Jieun getting closer after the filming.. now i clearly can see what happening off camera.. also why JG get more and more close in term of skinship with Jieun ... LOL

p.s i seriously don't think that either JG or Jieun dating other person if what JH said its true.. no matter how open voldermort mind there is no guy in his right mind okay with this... 

• Like 15

Ahhahahaha))) big respect to HJH, he made our day:D

Did you notice he said particularly about "drinking" gatherings? It's not just meet for lunch hehehe And he said they did the same things others do while drinking.. hmm parties in SK are full of fun and fancy games :P

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

The way that I understand it is that JG, IU and him are the ones with perfect attendance, not that they go out the 3 only. :P But it would be nice if they do hahaha. Too bad that we can't see photos of all the meetings. They need private life after all. :lol: I love you HJJ, please continue giving us information. 

@Gabi Bros LOL. I was just saying the same thing. 

I LOVE YOU HJH!!!!! :P

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

.. no matter how open voldermort mind there is no guy in his right mind okay with this... 

Especially considering the fact that most of the ML cast are good looking boys!  ^_^ And one of these boys hugged and kissed JE during 6months :phew:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@meahri_1

i agree...HJH really shared something interesting and great about our OTP.... the way he said it mean they meet more than once and our JG and Jieun never missed any of their meeting and gathering after the filming... that's why we slowly see JG and Jieun getting closer after the filming.. now i clearly can see what happening off camera.. also why JG get more and more close in term of skinship with Jieun ... LOL

p.s i seriously don't think that either JG or Jieun dating other person if what JH said its true.. no matter how open voldermort mind there is no guy in his right mind okay with this... 

@violet90 Am in total agreement with you. As one of our other Chingu mentioned recently, Joongi and Jieun's schedules are likely busier than the others. Neither would have enough spare time to seriously date and also make sure to spend time with friends. A significant other wouldn't put up with that. 

:phew:

• Like 14

Bravo HJH! Can we offer you to join us as a loyal member in stargazer? Its a free membership but it can give you all the excited feeling during the shipping moment! May the curse begin yorobun!

Another fanart photo collage, love it

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@violet90 Am in total agreement with you. As one of our other Chingu mentioned recently, Joongi and Jieun's schedules are likely busier than the others. Neither would have enough spare time to seriously date and also make sure to spend time with friends. A significant other wouldn't put up with that. 

:phew:

also you're right.. both JG and Jieun maybe the one who have a busiest schedule and we can see how busy JG are and Jieun is in the cave somewhere preparing her concert BUT they still go to the gathering and have a perfect attendance too.. i mean they really want to see each other that much??? kekekeke

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
Maybe he was shopping for a gift for a special friend?

Hahaa...i think so, he always Remember her...i wish he bought something for her ^^ 

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

At least this was in an interview -

So it was boring at the set. Maybe that is why Joongi and Jieun had to entertain each other with their own set of hello jokes.

hope this was for an interview -

They're so cute play with ants and insects hahaa...so much fun to do, that's why Joon Gi want to join with them, he can't sit all the time in film set. 

• Like 12

@chi13lou

i don't think JG and Jieun ever get bored together.. its just the vibe that i get watching them together act.. they seem so engaged with each other and JG obviously always tried to make Jieun laugh and both of them have their own way of having fun... i just loved the 'hello' joke and the way Jieun get back to JG with her telling a horror story to him after he said its was boring.. LOL 

i just love how all the cast seem so close together... Jieun and JG really are a great person if you see how other cast praise them.. even they are famous and A list star they just a humble and awesome friend....

• Like 16