[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

I hope so @riuenu! I have never been a stalker of any stars until this 2. I really hope this plus JG's soon is a sign that it is going to be release. Even if it is released as a web drama, I will take it all.

These 2 ah, never give us room to breath.

I think with the rate they are going, I need to go hospital. We need a ward called Moon Lovers' ward.

put my name on the list!!

i got fever but these two messing with my heart, image.gif image.gif

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

I hope so @riuenu! I have never been a stalker of any stars until this 2. I really hope this plus JG's soon is a sign that it is going to be release. Even if it is released as a web drama, I will take it all.

I think with the rate they are going, I need to go hospital. We need a ward called Moon Lovers' ward.

Let me join u in the hospital at MoonLovers ward..LOL

YES!! My heart beat went haywire again...these two...and our thread pages is flying again as well

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I was going to wish for something more grand or beneficial to real life on my birthday today but it looks like I will be wishing for this clip. PLEASE SBS! ♡

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHINGUUU, WISH YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY TODAY AND ALWAYSSSS

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, tjwdr said:
  Hide contents

put my name on the list!!

i got fever but these two messing with my heart, 

Yea come join us LOLOLOLOL

I can feel that my neck vein is aching now

We are now 99.999999999999999999% sure it is Wang So hand

SO WHERE IS KING COW NOW!! CCTV!! Your turn to like this IG!!

Credit _9sxjy

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I was going to wish for something more grand or beneficial to real life on my birthday today but it looks like I will be wishing for this clip. PLEASE SBS! ♡

Happy Birthday! 

We are like beggars now waiting for every crumb they drop because SBS forgot about us. But hopefully, it will be a Merry Christmas or even a Happy New Year for all of us!

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Please reserve one bed for me please.

I wanted to cry when I saw that post! :blink::tears::tears::tears:

Why...iu...why...it's Monday! Why didn't u post this earlier? Why on a Monday afternoon?:tears: 

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, pogucari said:

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHINGUUU, WISH YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY TODAY AND ALWAYSSSS

Thank you!!!!! 

I just wished for it! lol! I'm like dear lord, yes, I have not blown out candles yet but I have a predetermined birthday wish. 

This drama and WS-HS have made me mental. Its going to be sooooo nice to see future him! But I am a little nervous. Wasn't his last scene the hand puppet thing and IU shot the future scenes after? Unless they shot this scene first before the hand puppet? OMG, it better not be Jimongs hand! they wouldn't do that to us right?! loll 

Thank you friends for the bday wishes! I hope we get our clip today! 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

JOONGI IS ONLINE!

He just liked something!

4 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

JG oppa is online too but he like his pink sweeter photo...

CwpEbJzVIAAxFBH.jpg

COME ON OPPA!!! WE STALKING U LIKE CRAZY!!! LIKE JIEUN POST!!!

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

i want to be included in the list for the ward too! I am sure we will never get out of there because if they keep posting on IG, the ward personnel will never declare us free of our insanity and delulu.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

,  .

This drama and WS-HS have made me mental. Its going to be sooooo nice to see future him! But I am a little nervous. Wasn't his last scene the hand puppet thing and IU shot the future scenes after? Unless they shot this scene first before the land puppet? OMG, it better not be Jimongs hand! they wouldn't do that to us right?! loll 

They could have shoot this before, they dun film in sequence.

I dun think iu is so mean to put jimong's hand. Also this is exactly the same as the Chinese version season 2 opening. Nicky Wu offered a hanky to Ruoxi 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

Please reserve one bed for me please.

I wanted to cry when I saw that post! :blink::tears::tears::tears:

Why...iu...why...it's Monday! Why didn't u post this earlier? Why on a Monday afternoon?:tears: 

I think she wanna tease all of us on this moon day. =( Esp when no special epi on SBS.

1 minute ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Thank you!!!!! 

I just wished for it! lol! I'm like dear lord, yes, I have not blown out candles yet but I have a predetermined birthday wish. 

This drama and WS-HS have made me mental. Its going to be sooooo nice to see future him! But I am a little nervous. Wasn't his last scene the hand puppet thing and IU shot the future scenes after? Unless they shot this scene first before the land puppet? OMG, it better not be Jimongs hand! they wouldn't do that to us right?! loll 

The scene of her jumping into the lake is one of those scenes that shoot in between her other scenes as Hae Soo, so I would wish to believe that JG also shoots modern days scene before his last scene of the puppet show. Plus they shoot the scenes randomly. With Jisoo mentioned about JG also shoot modern scene, it is safe to say that high chance that hand (I been staring at it for 5 min) is JG's hand. Because the skin color looks like his hand. LOL Unless someone wanna take Jimong's hand and compare and if it is Jimong, I will flip table.

• Like 14

Just now, qwenli said:

They could have shoot this before, they dun film in sequence.

I dun think iu is so mean to put jimong's hand. Also this is exactly the same as the Chinese version season 2 opening. Nicky Wu offered a hanky to Ruoxi 

Can you imagine if it was Jimong's hand they show in the special episode, we would be so mad and wish they did not show it! There really is no pleasing us!LOL

• Like 11