[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@whyo While backtracking, I realized that I miss your comic. Any plans of adding a Part 6 to it?

Whoaaaa I am honored that you remember my comic :wub::wub: Thank you.. Thank you so much~~ I have the sketch done till part 10 (without text) and already planned each scene till the end. But real life hit me hard :sweatingbullets: So I only have time to lurking here. I'll try to post it a soon as posible k5401.gif

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Ok ok can we come back to Joon U? Looks like we have a female version of the one who shall not be name :lol:

If they release pd note today, then they shd release bts soon too right?

Where is the chanting/praying emoticon when I need one? @whyo   

It was so sad that I always late to join the moment :bawling: especially the group photo moment :love:

Agree!! Where is BTS?? How can they make us waiting?? They really skilled on making people suffer. Lying on the bed BTS, pegasus BTS, feeding BTS, piggy back BTS and all of SoSoo JoonU BTS. I NEED ALL OF THEM!! k5461.gifk5419.gifk5444.gifk5447.gif

Okay.. lets do group praying... Dear Lord, give us a chance to see all of SoSooxJoonU BTS  If it is possible.. Let us see them together in real life soon.... God... I beg You... Please... Please....

yoyo-217.gifyoyo-217.gifyoyo-217.gif

#pray #pray #pray

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@_yellowcarina_

Since I am the one who posted this, I'll apologize since it wasn't my intention to get her bashed or anything like that here but rather I find her behavior very weird or suspicious which is something I have mentioned before too. It's not that I think she and joongi have anything going or something like that but I do feel she does focus on him quite a bit which is what I find weird considering she doesn't post or talk much about the other male costars. Anyway, I didn't mean to ruin the mood here. I'll take edit my post. Sorry everyone!

No apologies, needed! Thank you! 

I think to keep this community vibrant and positive and cheerful, we should focus on WS-HS, LJK-IU, and/or Scarlet Heart, etc... 

I am slightly, key word slightly, hopeful that they are doing the encore because they're going to give us something amazing on Monday as Episode 21 lol or am I being delusional? 

Oh boy, is it THAT cold in Korea? 

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

oh mine, oh mine,

an exo fan in korea, spotted Lee Joon gi in an emart supermarket tonight. she posted on weibo about 9pm. Gosh, I love this guy!

Hide contents

He will make good husband material right? looking at fresh food and stuff. lol :wub:

he looks lonely.................................poor guy.

[spoiler/]

:wub:

What if he had to rush to the supermarket to buy groceries because someone will be coming over for dinner after concert rehearsals?

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

No apologies, needed! Thank you! 

I think to keep this community vibrant and positive and cheerful, we should focus on WS-HS, LJK-IU, and/or Scarlet Heart, etc... 

I am slightly, key word slightly, hopeful that they are doing the encore because they're going to give us something amazing on Monday as Episode 21 lol or am I being delusional? 

Is it a go on Monday?

• Like 9

Thank you @_yellowcarina_ @akinahana89 @Gabi Bros for remind us!! I don't want this thread to be that antis thread either and full of hatred toward someone. Forgive us for our over-emotional words (and fingers). We'll indeed be more careful with it!

Okay guyss *clap clap* for now only one cursing permitted!!

Student-Wakes-Up-Clapping-During-Class.g

LET'S CONTINUE CURSING OUR JOONU LOVE!!! :heart:

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

oh mine, oh mine,

an exo fan in korea, spotted Lee Joon gi in an emart supermarket tonight. she posted on weibo about 9pm. Gosh, I love this guy!

Good for Joongi! No processed foods, looking at fresh foods. I'm dying to know what else is in his shopping basket. 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What if he had to rush to the supermarket to buy groceries because someone will be coming over for dinner after concert rehearsals?

Maybe he want to send food support for her concert?? Husband material, he do grocery and can cook... JiEun should marry him asap :sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Nita Fransisca said:

i hope what u think could be true..hahaha.. :rolleyes:  #delulumodeon

Like he called to ask if she is done with rehearsals and she said she would be done soon and will go out for dinner, but he says no, I'll cook for you!

BBJX curse!!! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 21

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

oh mine, oh mine,

Hide contents

He will make good husband material right? looking at fresh food and stuff. lol :wub:

he looks lonely.................................poor guy.

[spoiler/]

:wub:

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

A clearer pix by the Exo fan's mother, can see his face now.:wub:

Omg! Your posts and pictures make my eyes wide-opened! I am sleepy. Thanks for sharing! :wub:

Lol guys, Voldermort? Voldermort must have not been too happy and is coughing badly then whenever he sees posts on Scarlet Heart! On the inside, he probably could not have wait for Scarlet Heart to be over!

Haha! :lol: :lol:

Edited by Rose_
  • Like 20

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@LyraYoo @redfrommars oh my heart seeing those new pix!!!!!! Where are his hands???? It's a full boobboobs hug!!!!! 

*Fanningmysrlf*

Just let me cut in before I backread...OH YES, first reaction of me seeing the PD note backhug is

WHERE IS HIS HAND!!! How come we recently keep finding Joongi hand, from finale gathering photo to PD note

Especially these 2 pictures...and I am finally home with my laptop and wifi

RO77455019_w1000_h0.jpgRO62904519_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Is it a go on Monday?

I saw on IG a post that said on November 7th at 9pm, we are supposed to get Episode 21. But again, we don't know what Episode 21 is. It could just be a commentary or making of kind of thing. I think that's probably what it is. I am hopeful it is not. I HONESTLY JUST NEED THAT CLIP OF THEM MEETING IN THE FUTURE and then I think I am good for life.. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, freckledcontessa said:

I've been a fan for more than a decade and i can say that JG is different with JE. He is always careful in the past but JE made him lose control. Lots of BTS serve as proof. Not only with the way he acted and keep acting with her but also with the way he talked. I cannot give you the link/s of BTS where those unguarded moments of JG were evident but they're out there in the world wide web. Whether he is just joking or playing on those moments the fact of the matter is that he was not like that before. Something changed. And I want to believe someone caused that change. :)

Thank you for replying to my post, I feel much better knowing that even long term fans feel the same because I'm a new fan and even if I have seen a lot of their bts's with others, my knowledge can't compare to a long time fan like you all. Even if he controls his tongue, his body language says a lot to me in most of his interviews it's quite obvious with how he reacts to anything related to LJE. Do you also feel he was behaving slightly weird in his fan meeting?

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

. And BAMMMM she posted that. Then it is the end of my stupid "positive-thinking" word... Oh my, although she want to divert attention from JG-JE lovey dovey, but indeed, you can't deny, you play with the FIRE!!! Be careful on your way home, girl!

I don't think she is trying to divert attention but she is unintentionally doing so, I'm of the opinion that she wants to get more attention and publicity through ljg and iu. Anyway, hopefully she will heed caution in the future because it's very easy for a scandal or rumor to be born.

45 minutes ago, qwenli said:

oh my goodness, must I follow Voldemort's IG now?  Is this MLSHR season 2? The battle of the boys? :D:D:D or He who bags the girl, must bears the weight (sounds familiar?) lol

But seriously his posts are all work related except one recent one on food, I think.

@qwenli Lol. I think I'll have to follow him too now, I do occasionally check on his IG and he seems like a cool dude.

His IG is either filled with goofy pictures, music or food :P He seems to love to take picture of whatever he is eating.

• Like 15