[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I was looking through the footages of SoSoo on youtube, and realise there are indeed many scenes that WS wants to kiss HS. For e.g the make up scene, the star viewing scene. Now I am thinking maybe the Lantern peck in the cheek was his idea too. lol

ok I want to post the gathering pix again, I can just keep staring at the two of them, forgive me.

Screenshot_2016-11-02-22-29-13_zpsfjukaj

This is from 9th prince Yeon Sun Woo's IG

[spoiler/]

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

SOON??? SOON WHAT OPPA??

U meeting Haesoo soon?? Or season 2 soon?? OR???

Now my stalking starting again..whether Jieun will like your IG anot..life of a JOONU TRASH!

OMG WUT YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME WHILE I'M AT WORK!!! I'M DYINGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OUR SHR CURSE IS STRONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL - SEQUEL WON THAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 YEARS?!!??! CAN THIS BE REAL!?!??!1

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Also could anyone clear this up for me, I didn't get what the MC was saying after he chose his best scene.

MC- "The scene I remember the most is when you meet up with HS and said, "You said, you have someone in your mind right?","

that someone is he-whose-name-is-not-be-mentioned

@chi13lou Okay okay, I got it now after watching that bit again :w00t: That's why LJG laughed at that and the crowd went "Ooooooh!"

• Like 13

So, is it So promising to find Soo or JG going to find JE?

10 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@akinahana89 any news for mass attack SHR project today? or i miss it? kkk...i feel nervous :D

I still thinking what caption i want to add as message.... 

Let's camp out at her IG. Maybe she is uploading the video now.

• Like 18

I just saw LJG ig and I jumped in here quickly despite halfway through whatever I'm busy with! 

I think it's just the special episode. Although I wish for it but I don't think season 2 is going to happen. 

But still... I'm happy to wait for a proper closure! So excited! Can't wait!

1 minute ago, moonlovertales said:

Btw, how are we going to do a mass attack if he ends up posting something like this?

I'm pretty sure his insta is going to blow up now with all comments and likes!

Yeah I was going to ask about that too.. so we all wait at akinahana IG?

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@akinahana89 any news for mass attack SHR project today? or i miss it? kkk...i feel nervous :D

I still thinking what caption i want to add as message.... 

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So, is it So promising to find Soo or JG going to find JE?

Let's camp out at her IG. Maybe she is uploading the video now.

3 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Ook, let's go :) i also had turn on the notification...

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Btw, how are we going to do a mass attack if he ends up posting something like this?

I'm pretty sure his insta is going to blow up now with all comments and likes!

Chingu ya..can please let me know about this..cause I doing another "part time" job now..in case I miss it

Had been abandon it for MLSHR for long..and some stuffs happening....

• Like 9

I have been commenting to his IG and V-App for 10 hours now about season 2.

That open ending was really ment for a Modern WS/HS to work. He captioned it as Soon. 

I'll get really mad at him if he is just giving fans false hope.

I am so excited, I want a light, funny, romantic modern drama of IU and LJG.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I be like...

1c12950f56a5ad3f656db6c57d54e45820bb64ce

• Like 17

Just now, hamsterden4444 said:

I just saw LJG ig and I jumped in here quickly despite halfway through whatever I'm busy with! 

I think it's just the special episode. Although I wish for it but I don't think season 2 is going to happen. 

But still... I'm happy to wait for a proper closure! So excited! Can't wait!

Ill even take an IV with JoonU and all the cast together just talking about their feelings regarding their characters and the show.

I really need some closure if I can gather the courage to watch the last episode.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@qwenli

Seriously someone really needs to strap him up to a lie detector and ask him questions about LJE :P He is hiding way too much from us!

I think he mentioned in few IV's that he wants to take a break for a while after this and he is known to do like only one drama per year, he takes quite some time in choosing projects so who knows he might a lot of free time except the Lotte Duty Free thing (but I think that's like one episode per actor special drama maybe?)

@q4q4

I do really wish he's being strapped by a lie detector! Hahaha! So he will spill out the beans & we know for sure his true feeling! It would be great if he doing it in a reality show like Kwang Soo in Running Man minutes 12:48, like this (I put the video in spoiler since it's not related with our thread title. Mwahahaha)

Spoiler

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

I am still the same hopeless MLSHR trash...

Spoiler

joowons: via beautyandthebigboss

You bumped into me.

tumblr_ofzpfr3OSS1rpyw6wo3_r1_400.giftumblr_ofzpfr3OSS1rpyw6wo9_r1_400.gif

it is nice to see them all together...therefore..full GIF go into spoiler tag

OMG!! This scene really makes me smile while sobbing. Huhuhuhu, that little girl really do a good job copying her mom reaction toward her daddy.

3 hours ago, q4q4 said:

My silent sobbing turned into a full blown ugly cry when BaekAh realized and called Jung a fool. My heart goes out to all of them, all the brothers didn't get their happy ending with the love of their lives 

Yeaahh!!! Include me too! I was like "don't cry toouch, don't cry too much" but when this scene appear i couldn't hold it anymore and just "huaaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't do this to me!!!!"

• Like 12