[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I am so shock. Am in trauma I think.

i dont know what to say. totally not expecting this. 

They bloody send Ha jin back to modern life only to sell cosmetics!

Sorry, couldn't omit that cosmetics scene away I think since it was the SPONSOR? I hear YG collaborate with that cosmetics company to sponsoring this drama.

Phew what a dissapointed ending. It was exactly like I fear! Hanging-ending. I appreciate that little WS-HS girl scene but no modern WS?! Big No no no no, writter nnim!! Even, BBJX has modern fourth prince reincarnate. If there isn't season 2, it was really failed ending, writter nnim.

Hope that ML casts, pd nim, writer nim often hanging out together to discuss this season 2 possibility! And IT MUST be a perfect one plisss. Don't ruin this second chance that we give for you!

Maybe currently pd nim, writer nnim, and all the cast is hanging out together after watching together last episode. Hopefully, Jieun or JG will post their picture together soon!!!

For now, let's just get back with our life, guys and

giphy.gif

post-34672-dont-give-a-shit-anymore-gif-

• Like 11

I can't say anything about the ending because everything went over my head,  I am confused as hell and so blank. . . . My friend is asking me so many questions and here I am saying in my head,  I don't know anything anymore. I am blank and I want answers but how do I get answers is. . . . 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, tjwdr said:

the ending seems suspicious!! i think there will be 2nd where so find hae so. I need sosoo couple in modern times ( joonU also would be fine) yoyo47.gif

btw, all the painting at gallery looks like from hae soo pov. maybe hae soo's drawing when she missing old times?

I think most of the paintings in that particular museum were inconsequential - why would someone paint their walking in the snow scene? Eun's birthday party? her bowing to the king? and other scenes that were not related to official Goryeo business? Acceptable was the portrait of GJ, and perhaps the exorcism scene. For the rain ritual, the painter was there just in case it rained? I know the purpose of the paintings were to jog her memory but still.

Her soaps were there. I was hoping her stones (and the book she wrote in Hangul)LOL would be there.

The only thing going for us is if there is a worldwide clamor for a part 2 and there are several companies willing to invest. Of course, the main issue would be the availability of the cast, although it'll just be JG, JE, Nam-hyuk, and Jisoo. Hanna can just stay in China because there is no need for her character to be resurrected in 2016.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I think most of the paintings in that particular museum were inconsequential - why would someone paint their walking in the snow scene? Eun's birthday party? her bowing to the king? and other scenes that were not related to official Goryeo business? Acceptable was the portrait of GJ, and perhaps the exorcism scene. For the rain ritual, the painter was there just in case it rained? I know the purpose of the paintings were to jog her memory but still.

Her soaps were there. I was hoping her stones (and the book she wrote in Hangul)LOL would be there.

The only thing going for us is if there is a worldwide clamor for a part 2 and there are several companies willing to invest. Of course, the main issue would be the availability of the cast, although it'll just be JG, JE, Nam-hyuk, and Jisoo. Hanna can just stay in China because there is no need for her character to be resurrected in 2016.

Chingu ya..u crack me up again..yes...Hanna can stay in China for good...sorry to say that...

I also still think they might be a season 2 in modern setting..as that is Joongi last saguek right.

So welcome to the modern world Joongi...AND IF THERE IS SEASON 2!! BBJX curse will be activated!!! 

All Hail to BBJX CURSE!!!

EDIT..surprisingly..my eyes is still okay..not swollen..maybe cause I doing recap and not concentrating ...just that my heart feel empty...

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS FOR ME!

Did IU and all the cast come?!! Are they all together right now? Please please please... Only JoonU can save my sanity now!

They are at the ML wrap up party. I am sure JG will follow.

• Like 12

guys!! someone said that Junki said that the last clip was longer and that something happened after that, JK said that SBS cut it. I hope that there really is a special episode full of cute BTS and unseen CUT scenes!!

As for the ending, the ending was cute, but it did give me this hanging feeling. They could have at least even gave as the scene where Hajin and modern Wangso sees each other and realized it's them. I would have been more satisfied with that..

Anyways, hoping the cast will be complete at their gathering and that they flood us with pictures!!! This drama got me so hooked, i know I'll have sepanx. T_T

1 minute ago, innrukia said:

Another open ending for JG drama. I guess he loves this kind of ending:sweatingbullets:. Their "daughter" is sooo beautiful. 

please jg do rom-com with iu!!!

well, mommy haesoo is so pretty!! that's to be expected ^^

• Like 19

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Chingu ya..u crack me up again..yes...Hanna can stay in China for good...sorry to say that...

I also still think they might be a season 2 in modern setting..as that is Joongi last saguek right.

So welcome to the modern world Joongi...AND IF THERE IS SEASON 2!! BBJX curse will be activated!!! 

Hail to BBJX CURSE!!!

Hoping it will be a rom-com connected to ML. Something like they meet in 2016 and WS goes through all the changes to adapt to modern life.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Baby Soo Instagram!

Credit to 4seasonsithIU

DAMN U SBS SERIOUSLY!! SPECIAL OR U KEEPING FOR DVD D-CUT RIGHT

Credit to melloviciousiu

Sorry mods, couldn't delete the images.

If SBS cut the scene and does not do a special, maybe there is a .0000000001% chance that they want a part 2? Maybe they realized that pitting ML with another saeguk was too much of a gamble, and had they been given another schedule, maybe it would have fared better.

Sorry forgot to add, DO NOT HIRE the same EDITOR!

• Like 16

I've invested so much time and love for this drama that I don't want to hate it. I'm still feeling lost and empty but I want to remember all the love I had for this show and SoSoo. I was pretty happy with the drama with its clever deviations from the novel and creativity of geling back all the key scenes back together until the last three eps. I can't bring myself to rewatch the last three eps but I think I will after I calmed down. Cos I think I have to watch it over again to piece evetything together and to make sense out of it. 

I'm keeping expectations low for anything now for the fear of disappointment i.e. Sequel. 

I am, in fact, refocusing on the happy pills like BTS videos and more IG flirting coming our way soon, I hope! 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

If SBS cut the scene and does not do a special, maybe there is a .0000000001% chance that they want a part 2? Maybe they realized that pitting ML with another saeguk was too much of a gamble, and had they been given another schedule, maybe it would have fared better.

Sorry forgot to add, DO NOT HIRE the same EDITOR!

Actually I find that..they input too much flashback till episode 20 seem so draggy...like they have not enough scene for it

YET THEY FREAKING CUT THE ENDING! Think Joongi is shock himself as well....

Oppa..to heal our heart..kindly upload a selfie of you and jieun at the finale party at your IG today! PLEASE!!

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

LMFAO THIS literally made my day. If the show is going up on Netflix, they better smarten up and have a season 2. actually I'm flip flopping at the moment. I don't want one because I'm afraid it won't live up to season 1 standards but I want one bc WTF KINDA ENDING WAS THAT?!

LJG also said he was gonna stay away from sageuk now and focus on mdoern day drama so ... 

• Like 17

@chi13lou

Thank you for confirming this. *deep breathe*

Okay, I'm calm now. My mind is much more clear now, There is nothing left to do but accept this ending and hope for a season two with proper writing and directing and editing. But I really doubt LJG would take part or any of them considering what they did with this show and the ratings.:(

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

FYI, Eclipses -

Mass IG attack is postponed for tomorrow, Nov. 2 at 11:55pm KST. Akina encountered technical difficulties and needs an extra day to make sure that the final product is something that we can be proud of.

thanks for the info @chi13lou and take your time @akinahana89...your hardwork is really appreciated!! <3

Alright I can finally go bathe now...and I am alright to report to work tml..with normal eyes

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

FYI, Eclipses -

Mass IG attack is postponed for tomorrow, Nov. 2 at 11:55pm KST. Akina encountered technical difficulties and needs an extra day to make sure that the final product is something that we can be proud of.

yes just do it tomorrow. i dont think most people are in the mood to do it now after the ending.

i wonder why i invested 20hours for?

in the end, its just.....i dont know, I dont even dare to tell people I watch MLSHR now....

• Like 18