[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Are they preparing us for the modern scarlet heart?

Will Joongi announce it at his FM

I feel so empty now..lots of fan are happy with this episode..I didnt cry that much too..

But..haiz.maybe I been hoping too much of SHR modern setting and I didnt read the novel...

I will convince myself to....love....the....ending

Sorry for been a fail recapper..I putting too much of my own emotion in..sorry chingu ya

But this scene is beautiful tho credit jinseyz

• Like 14

i think about the child... So know that that child is his because she did wear the hairpin and also he's a smart guy that's why he said that child is so big and ask for age.. the moment Jung kneel he know....

but he can't show that child is his because there won't be a protection for that child if people find out that he have a daughter... and also that was Su request to not make the child live on palace.. that's why he release Jung and told him to visit the palace.. at least he can see her from afar... damn that writer!!

but...

SERIOUSLY?? THE SCENE WHERE SO WILL LOOK THROUGH HER BELONGING OR SCATTER THE ASH???? THAT SCENE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENE OF ALL!!! GOSH WTH WITH THE WRITER BRAIN YOU WASTED THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS WRITER SO DAMN MUCH RIGHT NOW...

• Like 18

What i am afraid of came true... I was like dun tell me the piggyback ride is the ending.. and it's at the climax where we're all like Ha Jin pls mit So in modern settings and then BAM!!! the piggyback ride and we r left with "WHAT?!!!! THAT"S all?!!!!!"... they wrapped up the Soo dying part n d WS discovering her death part within 30mins which is good.. i dun mind the mit SoSoo jr part.. some how i guessed he suspected she's their dotter since his voice is like suspicious.. asking abt her age and all.. abt  how big the lil gal  is.. mayb dats y he lifted WJ punishment. He suspected that's his and Soo's dotter but respected Soo's wish of asking Jung to not let her b in d palace...so i think he knows she's his..But seriously.. no SoSoo modern times.. like seriously.. after all the build up we r being deprived of this... i was hoping and hoping n hoping and in d end it's like "that's it?!!!!".. sorry just nid to let it out of my system...

• Like 8

Maybe they left it that way because they were planning on a part 2? What's wrong with the writer? So what was the use of all the poems written by So, just to show that she took it all with her? And her stone painting, just to show that she remembers all of the princes?

• Like 9

But seriously the ending is like hanging.. like there'll be a continuation... with So saying he will find her... it's like there'll b more.. will there? can we scrap this writer shud there b a 2nd season? PD-nim can stay since the scenes r beautifully filmed.. hehehehe.. 

• Like 11

@riuenu

I think So knew that the girl is his daughter with Soo when he said to Jeong that he was allowing Jeong to remarry but why does his daughter already so big... 

He is quit sharp 

That's why he released Jeong from exile instantly and requested him to visit palace regularly (with his daughter, of course!)

• Like 14

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe they left it that way because they were planning on a part 2? What's wrong with the writer? So what was the use of all the poems written by So, just to show that she took it all with her? And her stone painting, just to show that she remembers all of the princes?

right?! seems like there's part 2... lotsa things unsettled.. lotsa qns unanswered.. lotsa scenes not potrayed.. hmmm... did Jieun cut her hair in prep for part 2.. 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, riuenu said:

The baby is a surprise now...this is not in c version so I dunno...

just wanna tell u...u are so good in predicting Chingu ya!! daebak!

Commercial break on ONE TV Asia

The little girl was in the novel, actually 13th's daughter, whom 4th loves very much. they twisted the bloody novel.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, superkoala said:

@riuenu

I think So knew that the girl is his daughter with Soo when he said to Jeong that he was allowing Jeong to remarry but why does his daughter already so big... 

He is quit sharp 

That's why he released Jeong from exile instantly and requested him to visit palace regularly (with his daughter, of course!)

Agree.. he respected Soo's wish.. mayb he also wanna protect his dotter (the only living memory of Soo) from the "snake"...

• Like 11

Just now, qwenli said:

The little girl was in the novel, actually 13th's daughter, whom 4th loves very much. they twisted the bloody novel.

Twisted until ending oso twisted... d wait for the ending n .... i love the SoSoo part but the ending with no OTP mtg still makes kinda disappointed...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, UmmiN said:

All i hear is where is Haesoo... if not wrong... heheheheh.. but its like taking stuffs from the box... no idea wats happening.. hahhah.. only hear haesoo, haesoo... dunno i hear correctly or my ears r HS biased...

its draw boxes which they pick the lucky audience to play HS and him as WS

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think about the child... So know that that child is his because she did wear the hairpin and also he's a smart guy that's why he said that child is so big and ask for age.. the moment Jung kneel he know....

but he can't show that child is his because there won't be a protection for that child if people find out that he have a daughter... and also that was Su request to not make the child live on palace.. that's why he release Jung and told him to visit the palace.. at least he can see her from afar... damn that writer!!

but...

SERIOUSLY?? THE SCENE WHERE SO WILL LOOK THROUGH HER BELONGING OR SCATTER THE ASH???? THAT SCENE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENE OF ALL!!! GOSH WTH WITH THE WRITER BRAIN YOU WASTED THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS WRITER SO DAMN MUCH RIGHT NOW...

7 minutes ago, superkoala said:

@riuenu

He is quit sharp 

4 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

Agree.. he respected Soo's wish.. mayb he also wanna protect his dotter (the only living memory of Soo) from the "snake"...

Thanks all...now I think back..I think So know that child is his...thanks for highlighting....I feel so empty and so lost now...

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, superkoala said:

@riuenu

He is quit sharp 

its been so many years since HS died then, all characters aged like Wook..

also jung couldnt have a daughter with only Soo as first wife for only a few months (in c-version she only got to live 8 mos)..

• Like 11