[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

41 minutes ago, whyo said:

Actually I don't know the reality... Because there is no water mark at the pics and JG didn't mention the source of the photos too. What we can believe 100% is the fact that he is the one who post the TWO monochromatic eyes photos on his IG. Thats enough for my shipping heart yoyo27.gif

ok..let say that his fans edited the TWO monochromatic eyes photos and he saved it in his phone, then he purposely posted it on ig (coz i'm sure that he has the original pic but he still wants to share that edited pic B))..can i say that he likes the idea that his fans is shipping him & IU? hehehe :lol:

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yea! Thanks @whyo to keep our JoonU shipper spirit up! :lol: Hahahaha. Just keep being a positive shipper guys! At least, if it wasn't LJG who edited it, he was kind enough to post it in his instagram. And not just ONCE! But TWICE! I'm sure he read our comment in his first post monochromatic eyes photo about how similar it is with IU's newest cover album concept, especially the eyes. If he didn't know about IU's newest cover album concept (at least when he post first photo), then why he "kindly enough" to posted the second monochromatic eyes photo??!! And if i can add another fuel in it, what's up with the second photo's caption, JG ssi?? What's with those "L.O.V.E *love emoticon* *kiss emoticon* *eyes emoticon*" caption????!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEANN??!! WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT???!!! PLS ANSWER AND EXPLAINED IT TO MEEEEE, JG SSI!! DO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH OUR POOR SHIPPER HEART THAT MUCH????!! :bawling: *Pull his collar* Hahahah! Ok, sorry for my excessive emotional behavior. Wkwkwkwk! I think I'm gonna crazy with these hyper shipper thoughts in my mind.

Btw, I don't mind with "reality news" that being posted in this thread, as it is will keep balanced our delusional thoughts with reality but in the same time keep our "JoonU shipper" belief & bond stronger enough. Hahahaha *waiting until that dreams come true*

We should being "DENIAL MODE ON" right? Hahahahaha.yoyo121.gif

Fighting!!:blush:

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, whyo said:

Actually I don't know the reality... Because there is no water mark at the pics and JG didn't mention the source of the photos too. What we can believe 100% is the fact that he is the one who post the TWO monochromatic eyes photos on his IG. Thats enough for my shipping heart yoyo27.gif

Haha Thanks Yo, I was kinda down when I read that tweet. I thought it's him, what a mirror they're... So that realization is kinda destroyed my mood that time lol

But your high spirits kinda heal me :)) 

• Like 12

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

Support Attack.png

FAQs

1. What is the purpose of the support project?
Due to the lower ratings in Korea, the cast must be feeling upset and disappointed. Lee Joon Gi, in his recent Singles interview, even admitted to it. While there isn't anything we can do to increase the ratings, we can offer the entire cast some support and encouragement by showing them all the places they and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo has reached and the impact it has made on us. It is not their fault for the choppy editing, SBS's disregard of the show, and the lack of popular response from Korean viewers. If anything, they have only shown us their hard work, their talent, their skills, and their dedication. In turn, we, as fans of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, should show the cast something positive.

2. Can you explain the submission photo requirements in more detail?

The landmark photo is rather simple. First, hand write a note that says "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo was here," followed by your username and your location. Then, choose a popular landmark from your area of residence. Hold the note in front of that landmark and snap a photo. That's it!

Here's a semi-accurate example:

Spoiler

image.jpg

(I took this photo at 2am, so just pretend that the "Virginia Beach" photo in the background is the landmark where I would actually be standing as I hold the note.)

The edited image that is optional can be a photoshopped image of anything you want, as long as you follow the dimension requirements and is related to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. You can have screenshots of the drama, quotes, messages to specific cast members, your thoughts on the drama, a list of memorable scenes, a list of your favorite characters, etc. Remember to include your username somewhere in this image too!

3. What else can we expect to see in the final video?

At the moment, the plans are to include all the photos and images submitted and a total tally of how many countries and states Scarlet Heart: Ryeo has reached. I may screenshot the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's page on FF.net and Ao3 to show the cast how much we love their characters and the plot. I may also screenshot the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo thread on here (Soompi) with the page number to show how popular it is. If time will allow, then a shout-out to all the main cast and supporting cast will be made as well, including Ji Mong, Lady Hae, King Taejo, and Court Lady Oh.

4. With a clearer outline, what is supposed to happen on the day of the last episode?

The submissions for the photos will be on Friday, October 28th at 11:59PM EST. This will give me the entire weekend to compile everything into a nice video that will get uploaded onto my YouTube account, AkinaHana. On Monday, November 1st (tentative date), after the airing of the final episode, a segment of the YouTube video will get uploaded onto my (now) public IG account, akinahana. In my caption, I will provide the direct link to the video and tag the 16 cast members I have found on IG.

The cast members seem to be the most active on IG, if their frequent updates, as well as their frequent likes and comments on each other's accounts, are of any indication. We are, then, to assume that the entire cast will be tuning into the final episode as well and will be lurking on IG for fan comments and response.

It is at this time, when they are on IG, that we, in a group effort, mass ATTACK by tagging them in the COMMENTS SECTION of the original video post. Do NOT tag them by sharing the video as that will DIVIDE attention. We need them to realize this joint effort, focused on ONE area, means something important. That way, they will be able to see the video of our support.

The 16 cast members to focus on is: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @z_hera @actor_jisoo @skawngur @baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun @k_hanna_ @seojuhyun_s @jinkijoo @coralbear35 @izilat @queen_j.y.p @si_eun_0 @galpos3 @mingkyzio

Hopefully, they will give us some sign that they have seen the video and we will know that we have succeeded with our mission.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!
LET'S DO THIS, ECLIPSES!

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

ok..let say that his fans edited the TWO monochromatic eyes photos and he saved it in his phone, then he purposely posted it on ig (coz i'm sure that he has the original pic but he still wants to share that edited pic B))..can i say that he likes the idea that his fans is shipping him & IU? hehehe :lol:

exactly..... I have no problem even he did that just for PR SHR :blush: 

25 minutes ago, edensor said:

Haha Thanks Yo, I was kinda down when I read that tweet. I thought it's him, what a mirror they're... So that realization is kinda destroyed my mood that time lol

But your high spirits kinda heal me :)) 

Happy to hear that you can cheer up again :wub:

I ship SoSoo from very start but I ship JoonU after see  @Visually-wandering IG post of their photo side-by-side. That time I assume its not him who edit the pic, I think it was their photo shoot's concept. When he post it to his IG, I'm happy and want to ship them. After that I hear the possibility that he was the one who edited the pic. Then my ship sails... Hahaha. 

So..., hear it was not him who edit the pic not sink my ship. Because I already ship them before I know that. 

Actually, I don't put much hope for them being real in the future (but I'll pray for them for sureyoyo175.gif). I just love shipping them and hope the best for both of them. Like a post of our friend shared before, I'll ship them until one of them get married. Their chemistry is just too sad to ignored, so I'll ship them with all I can. yoyo17.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

ok..let say that his fans edited the TWO monochromatic eyes photos and he saved it in his phone, then he purposely posted it on ig (coz i'm sure that he has the original pic but he still wants to share that edited pic )..can i say that he likes the idea that his fans is shipping him & IU? 

Yes Yes, agree wholeheartedly. I think since the last few eps, even sbs knows people want Sohae couple so all the bts and stills are about them (mostly).

I think their frame of mind is still in this drama otherwise he wouldnt have posted the fan MV and IU wouldnt have posted the ep 16 photo. 

p.s  made a mistake about nicky wu, he is a scorpio not aries. Anyway, I went to read the love story between him and Cecelia. Their drama was in 2011, and they announced they are dating in late 2013 but that was already after awhile of them seeing each other privately. 

[spoiler/]

Maybe the other way of looking at all these is So and Soo really love each other and there was really alot of physical intimacies 

@whyo I love your monkey praying photo. :D

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, whyo said:

exactly..... I have no problem even he did that just for PR SHR :blush: 

Happy to hear that you can cheer up again :wub:

I ship SoSoo from very start but I ship JoonU after see  @Visually-wandering IG post of their photo side-by-side. That time I assume its not him who edit the pic, I think it was their photo shoot's concept. When he post it to his IG, I'm happy and want to ship them. After that I hear the possibility that he was the one who edited the pic. Then my ship sails... Hahaha. 

So..., hear it was not him who edit the pic not sink my ship. Because I already ship them before I know that. 

Actually, I don't put much hope for them being real in the future (but I'll pray for them for sureyoyo175.gif). I just love shipping them and hope the best for both of them. Like a post of our friend shared before, I'll ship them until one of them get married. Their chemistry is just too sad to ignored, so I'll ship them with all I can. yoyo17.gif

Hahahhaha, hello Yo! The yellow line, it's like either we pray for it everyday, or we just keep "cursing" everyday.. :smirk::naughty::love: Yeah, I will also become the die hard fans also shipper for JoonU couple.. Ahhh... Let me curse them till the day has come for to see our ship is landing on the altar.. hihihihihihii #KeepOnOurDelutionalModeON :tounge_wink::star:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, whyo said:

@akinahana89 I have an idea, maybe it is out of this forum topic. But.., can we do polling and give them award? 

People at SHR thread feel so sad because the possibility of their hard working not acknowledge because the lack of rating and the possibility of not getting award is so strong too.

Is it possible we do polling and make list of award, for PD/ staff/ actress/ actors/ couple. Whatever we can give to them. We share the link to poll and ask a lot of SHR fans to vote and then in the video, we include the award of them and the winner. 

I think this would be a fun idea, but it would have to come after the support project. There's only a week for everyone to submit their photos. Then I only have the weekend to compile everything and prepare for the IG attack. If we try to add on an awards for it, it'll be too much in too little time. 

But I think, afterwards, we can try to do our own award show for fun and make another video of the results. We can mass attack them again. Haha. 

And don't forget there is also a Soompi Awards at the end of the year. We'll have to make sure to nominate and vote for the casts and the drama at that time! 

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

Support Attack.png

FAQs

1. What is the purpose of the support project?
Due to the lower ratings in Korea, the cast must be feeling upset and disappointed. Lee Joon Gi, in his recent Singles interview, even admitted to it. While there isn't anything we can do to increase the ratings, we can offer the entire cast some support and encouragement by showing them all the places they and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo has reached and the impact it has made on us. It is not their fault for the choppy editing, SBS's disregard of the show, and the lack of popular response from Korean viewers. If anything, they have only shown us their hard work, their talent, their skills, and their dedication. In turn, we, as fans of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, should show the cast something positive.

2. Can you explain the submission photo requirements in more detail?

The landmark photo is rather simple. First, hand write a note that says "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo was here," followed by your username and your location. Then, choose a popular landmark from your area of residence. Hold the note in front of that landmark and snap a photo. That's it!

Here's a semi-accurate example:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

(I took this photo at 2am, so just pretend that the "Virginia Beach" photo in the background is the landmark where I would actually be standing as I hold the note.)

The edited image that is optional can be a photoshopped image of anything you want, as long as you follow the dimension requirements and is related to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. You can have screenshots of the drama, quotes, messages to specific cast members, your thoughts on the drama, a list of memorable scenes, a list of your favorite characters, etc. Remember to include your username somewhere in this image too!

3. What else can we expect to see in the final video?

At the moment, the plans are to include all the photos and images submitted and a total tally of how many countries and states Scarlet Heart: Ryeo has reached. I may screenshot the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's page on FF.net and Ao3 to show the cast how much we love their characters and the plot. I may also screenshot the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo thread on here (Soompi) with the page number to show how popular it is. If time will allow, then a shout-out to all the main cast and supporting cast will be made as well, including Ji Mong, Lady Hae, King Taejo, and Court Lady Oh.

4. With a clearer outline, what is supposed to happen on the day of the last episode?

The submissions for the photos will be on Friday, October 28th at 11:59PM EST. This will give me the entire weekend to compile everything into a nice video that will get uploaded onto my YouTube account, AkinaHana. On Monday, November 1st (tentative date), after the airing of the final episode, a segment of the YouTube video will get uploaded onto my (now) public IG account, akinahana. In my caption, I will provide the direct link to the video and tag the 16 cast members I have found on IG.

The cast members seem to be the most active on IG, if their frequent updates, as well as their frequent likes and comments on each other's accounts, are of any indication. We are, then, to assume that the entire cast will be tuning into the final episode as well and will be lurking on IG for fan comments and response.

It is at this time, when they are on IG, that we, in a group effort, mass ATTACK by tagging them in the COMMENTS SECTION of the original video post. Do NOT tag them by sharing the video as that will DIVIDE attention. We need them to realize this joint effort, focused on ONE area, means something important. That way, they will be able to see the video of our support.

The 16 cast members to focus on is: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @z_hera @actor_jisoo @skawngur @baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun @k_hanna_ @seojuhyun_s @jinkijoo @coralbear35 @izilat @queen_j.y.p @si_eun_0 @galpos3 @mingkyzio

Hopefully, they will give us some sign that they have seen the video and we will know that we have succeeded with our mission.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!
LET'S DO THIS, ECLIPSES!

Hi everyone

I've been a silent lurker here for weeks since this thread has 100 pages... diligently reading all the posts everyday and whenever time allows. In fact, my data usage has ballooned twice over in this two months yet I can't seem to stop myself from coming to this forum... 

I've enjoyed the rich content of this thread, lapping up all the humor, angst, insightful analysis, fan fiction, etc. The whole experience of following a live kdrama is a first for me, and it's made even better because I could indulge myself over here with all things related to the drama that ease the wait, nervous anticipation of the dreaded sad ending and swoon over the electrifying chemistry between the cast members.  

Anyway... I meant to delurk sometime once I reach the last page... but it's already ep 16 and seems like I could never catch up fast enough. Lol

But

. @akinahana89 this particular post made me decide to create an account and post for the first time. This is an excellent initiative and I'm fully supportive! I was a big fan of cbbjx and I adore this Korean version as well. Despite all the flaws and complaints, I've loved this kbbjx since day 1. I'm equally disappointed with the domestic ratings and so I'd like to lend my support in this project to show them how well loved Scarlet Heart is all over the world. 

Thank you all eclipses for reading this. I ought to have post this in the main thread.. I think I might be off topic... oh wait.. maybe not, cos I'm shipping SooSo and JoonU quite hard as well. Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu healed my aching heart back then and I'm hoping the same magic will work on this charming pair whom I adore to bits. 

Cheers! ^_^

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

I think this would be a fun idea, but it would have to come after the support project. There's only a week for everyone to submit their photos. Then I only have the weekend to compile everything and prepare for the IG attack. If we try to add on an awards for it, it'll be too much in too little time. 

But I think, afterwards, we can try to do our own award show for fun and make another video of the results. We can mass attack them again. Haha. 

And don't forget there is also a Soompi Awards at the end of the year. We'll have to make sure to nominate and vote for the casts and the drama at that time! 

Okay.. I'll make sure to join and support all I can. Thank you @akinahana89 I'll gladly help if I can do something for this. ;) 

Yeaaah!!! I want all of them get award.. So make SHR award is the only possible one to thank all of them and to make them know that they really deserved award. yoyo96.gif

• Like 11

Love the idea @akinahana89

on another note: I'm gonna try to deviate away from the truth bombs of rumoured GFs and the possibility that someone else editing the 2 LJG pics and post these leaked pics from a while ago lol

Guys, is it safe to presume that there's still 2 more intense kisses to look forward to? The leaked pic below and the masked kiss scene? :wub:

Credit: Gina.rusu.5 insta

• Like 15

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@jetsu they probably tasted gallons of each other's saliva. :D

@violet90 wow, i didnt know cecelia liu was in a relationship when she filmed BBJX? why so many parallels between the k and c version. lol

Apparently Cecilia had a non actor bf of 3 yrs and then that didn't work out while she was filming BBJX but then she got together with another actor for another year and a half after BBJX. Nicky Wu also admitted to liking someone aroundbthe time Cecilia had a bf but chose not to pursue her bc she had a bf at the time.. but no one can avoid SHR'S blessed curse once it hits lol ;) also that 2 numerology thing: Nicky Wu had to wait through 2 BFs and 2 yrs before getting his love, so don't lose hope LJG + LJE shippers!

Also I'm gonna have to agree with those who say that although there's a clear chemistry and attraction between our OTP, it's clear that LJG is respectful of LJE relationship as seen during their press con when he tried not to get too close, and also during the BTS during his spontaneous hyper moments.. whhen he does these things I  can imagine him saying to himself LJG you better check yourself before your wreck yourself lol much respect to the both of them, but how is it making me ship them even more?!? LOL 

• Like 16

I got a small question.....u know the scene when they were looking at the Pegasus star and were holding hands.

i noticed all their fingers were interlocked. Heehee. Do u guys think it's their own idea or the director's idea?:wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, whyo said:

I'll try to compiling as much as I know for consideration :D Thank you

I definitely know few of those categories for awards! 

FIRST OF ALL! BEST KISS! :lol:

Then best HUG! 

Then best bed sce... Oopppsss! :phew:

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I got a small question.....u know the scene when they were looking at the Pegasus star and were holding hands.

i nocan'ted all their fingers were interlocked. Heehee. Do u guys think it's their own idea or the director's idea?:wub:

In my opinion, Interlocking fingers, put back IU's hand carefully when JiMong came, and hold IU's hand while talking to JiMong, all of those are a gentleman gestures toward a lady he cares. Such small gestures can'T Be scripted, It's come out naturally from unconscious mind. 

• Like 17

54 minutes ago, qwenli said:

i noticed all their fingers were interlocked. Heehee. Do u guys think it's their own idea or the director's idea?:wub:

From the way PD take close up of WS's hand moves while hugging/kissing/pulling HS. I think it was director's idea.. hehe

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Their own. They get given the script and decide how they want to act out the fine details. We've seen it a few times BTS. For a melodrama like this, if they are not careful, it can turn out quite cheesy. This pair is great. They've a lot of people sold on them being in love. Hmmm.. May be they are ;)

• Like 12