[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Namoo suddenly released a last minute notice that Joon Gi is NOT attending the LA premiere. Instead of flying to LA from HK, Joon Gi will now be going HOME, where Jieun is currently trending in SK for the big break up news.

As of right now, Joon Gi's name is STILL on the confirmed list on Regal LA Stadium's website.

Ah this really makes me want to cry... Uri Joon Gi... :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

I'll recite thousands of good chants only for these two sweethearts... may the sincere love win in the end  :blush::heart:

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

of course I will take my squad with me LOL, especially such a sweet angel like you @aimwanie

Well, we need not say anything for now...his action prove it all, what we got to do is back our OTP up

Angel! Your oppa is the man!! Your oppa jjang!!! I am loving ur oppa so much now!!!

And of course, I will always deliver news personally to you! :heart:

How about me?? Plz take me too lol

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

of course I will take my squad with me LOL, especially such a sweet angel like you @aimwanie

Well, we need not say anything for now...his action prove it all, what we got to do is back our OTP up

Angel! Your oppa is the man!! Your oppa jjang!!! I am loving ur oppa so much now!!!

And of course, I will always deliver news personally to you! :heart:

hoyeahhh!!! pleaseee loveee him moreeeeeee~~ he loves to be loved by his fans! please yes. our little personal time. kekekeke.. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

STARGAZERS, Joon Gi has spoken in his own way about where he stands with Jieun and how important Jieun is in his life.

Joon Gi attending the LA premiere of RE:6 was a CONFIRMED event. He was to fly from HK directly to LA since it would have been the only way to be there on time. @meahri_1 checked Regal LA Stadium's website and his name was LISTED as a confirmed attendance.

But then... AFTER the break up news was released...

2 hours ago, krysyuy said:

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice

Heads up!! LJG is NOT - I repeat NOT - attending the LA premiere of Resident Evil - his agency put up a notice. Then this definitely makes me more suspicious about him being quiet on Instagram~ lol (Watch him post something soon as he's waiting for his flight though. xD) 

Namoo suddenly released a last minute notice that Joon Gi is NOT attending the LA premiere. Instead of flying to LA from HK, Joon Gi will now be going HOME, where Jieun is currently trending in SK for the big break up news.

As of right now, Joon Gi's name is STILL on the confirmed list on Regal LA Stadium's website.

THEN... at the airport, on his way home to SK...

Joon Gi makes this gesture to his fans. A gesture he has NEVER once made before. WHY?

Remember, Stargazers, in SHR when SoHae played shadow puppets... What did So's bird do to Soo's bird?

HE EMBRACED HER PROTECTIVELY WITH HIS WINGS.

What does this mean? Joon Gi is telling his fans that he's going home to PROTECT Jieun.

During this time, where negative implications would surely be made towards him by antis and haters, it would be a good opportunity and idea for Joon Gi to steer clear in LA as to not fan the flames, but Joon Gi is heading fearlessly and straight on into the battlefield. With PROOF that he was supposed to be halfway across the world, Joon Gi is still choosing to go home to Jieun.

It was also ideal for him that the break up news was released while he was still in HK, which could have been planned on Jieun's part as a way of protecting him too. Most career oriented men with a CONFIRMED schedule would have continued his set schedule, regardless of other circumstances. But no, not Joon Gi. He has made his priority very clear.

Jieun > Premiere

Let's not forget how IMPORTANT this LA Premiere is... as it was supposed to be Joon Gi's FIRST Hollywood appearance for his Hollywood debut. And yet... He has chosen not to go.

Tell me, Stargazers, can Joon Gi make it any more obvious to his fans that Jieun is the important woman in his life? Isn't this exactly why we support them? Because they are willing to do anything for each other and they make each other so happy, they glow?

THIS sets it in permanent stone for me. I have always had faith in JoonU, especially with the added indications of a break up dated all the way back in July. But this... this is no longer cake, but a grand feast. The whole nine yards.

i'm with youuu captain... lead the ship till the end !! 

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images~
  • Like 23