Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest Simply_M3

chun wu is sooo hot! i was watching hanakimi a few hours ago. *sigh* seriously...where are the men that look like him?

*sigh~*

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ohh.. I meant like game shows/ talk shows. I'm already watching some of the dramas he's in. lol. thanks though.

I'm really sad that he's like 10 yrs older than me though.... it just kiinnnddda sux.. I'm not gonna lie. lol. cuz he's 26ish right? or am i speaking nonsense?

actually he's 27 i think.....yea me too..he's also 10 years older then me :( although i'd never have the chance to meet him anyway :lol:

^ I know.. I'll probably never meet him eihter ); or maybe I"ll just have to become famous. lolz.

oh yeah.. and about the game shows... I was just wondering if anyone knew the gameshows they were on w/ the actor who plays Nan in hanakimi... cuz in this blog there were alot of .gifs http://www.wretch.cc/blog/MrsWuChun&article_id=9544931

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/MrsWuChun

Guest PandaKiss

Haha, they're pretty cute.

But I don't really like Calvin even though he's from where I live.

My sister is like obsessed.

xD

Guest laipk4444

^ I know.. I'll probably never meet him eihter ); or maybe I"ll just have to become famous. lolz.

oh yeah.. and about the game shows... I was just wondering if anyone knew the gameshows they were on w/ the actor who plays Nan in hanakimi... cuz in this blog there were alot of .gifs http://www.wretch.cc/blog/MrsWuChun&article_id=9544931

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/MrsWuChun

wow... everywhere I go (meaning forums... hahahh) I see people mentioning about their blog... I go there to check if they have new stuff really often too.. they are sooooooooo funny hahahahha...

nice to see so many fahrenheit fans on soompi XD... my fave is chun, then calvin, then jiro and aaron~~~~~ how about you guys???? (I know calvin doesn't have that big of a fanbase... but he's really funny and he's so "sunshine" XDDDDD... honesty, I didn't like him in the beginning either... cuz he wasn't as good looking as the other 3.. but he grew on me... hahhaha.. love his uber cold jokes too)

lastly... one pic for you guys...

1233998858.jpg

dunno if you've seen it yet.. but Chun's so cute~~~~~~~

Guest invisible_wings

they're my only fave taiwanese grp ..

Aaron is my fave !!!!!

he's cute ...

hahahahahah

they're coming singapore ..

weeeeee

Guest Pucca.sg

Wow...... thanks for sharing so much lovely photos of Fahrenheit

My favourite is Chun

After watching his current drama with Ella, I began to like him even more~~

Gosh!! I'm looking forward to their visiting in Singapore on 26/1/07!! :)

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

<333 fahrenheit, but i especially <3333333 da dong (jiro)

he's sooo adorkablezz ;]]]]] my absolute fave.

lolll http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/JihoonAcct/29.jpg

yeah .. at first i was like.. WTHecks o.O, but then i watched the clip on youtube & it was the reporter who wanted them to do that.

hope they have a healthy & successful year~~ LOVES <333333

Guest rose999

wuzun is from brunei? but his parents are from taiwan right? they all have really pretty eyes

A little tid-bit on Wu Chun.

Wu Chun was born in Brunei, but he is a Chinese 華橋 (Hua Qiao) that lives in Brunei.

His ancestors are from Jin Men 金門. Hope this helps.

Guest Metamorphosis

^wow, I never knew that

so glad he's chinese :lol::sweatingbullets:

no wonder jiro once said that we're all chinese

so they're both from mainlnad china

jiro's from guang dong(廣東), china if you guys didn't know

^Really? I thought all of them were from Taiwan except for Wu Chun. Isn't Guangdong a Cantonese-speaking province? From all the sources I've been to, it says Jiro is from 中國台灣 ... I'm Korean but I'm learning Chinese, so I think it says ummm Taiwan China, not Guangdong China? Oh well, makes no difference to me whether they are from the Taiwan Strait or the Mainland... unlike Hong Kong where Cantonese is used, Chinese is used for songs and dramas for both Taiwan and Mainland despite the slight difference in accent... so regardless, I can still learn my Chinese puahahaha. At least I am showing more progress than the other Korean people learning Chinese in my class :sweatingbullets:

Jiro and Chun are HOT... I love their acting. Jiro is my favourite though :blush: So cute! :P Aaron is adorable too. I don't really like Calvin's acting or singing, but I like his playfulness ^^ Most of the time, I'm just guessing what they're saying on talk shows since not many of them are subbed. Lol but I do remember one with Jiro where they were supposed to act out something without using Chinese, and he was just hilarious... if you know what I'm talking about, you'll remember "kaza kaza" LOL.

Archived