Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

sherry_9203 ::

EXCUSE ME SHERRY. but if YOU ARE NOT a fan, why are u even posting in here? DO YOU NOT REad ThE SoOMPI RULES. YOU ARE CLEARLY BASHING THEM. and besides, if you were any better to judge, i think YOU would be a star already. so dont say anyone's geybefore looking at yourself. what do u possibly know about them? AFTER YOU JUST SED "WHO ARE THEY". why do you even give a shiet? GO GET LOST YOU LOSER.

hahaha well well well.. lets see.. what you sent me was this :"akhem. i think you should read my post and them scroll up a bit to recall your own post. please dont do such rude things again. it is unnesescary and unwanted. honestly, your unfriendly opinion, no one cares for. go be a pinkberry somewhere else...."

whats the problem with you? and what connections do you hv with them? you apparently "LIKE" "LOVE" "ADORE" "SO DEVOTED" "ADMIRE" "WORSHIP" "DEIFY" SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. just because why? they are what u called "cute" "good-looking" or even worse handsome.

and furthermore, isnt FORUM a place you enter your thoughts, PERSONAL OPINIONS, and what you think abt someone? and furthermore, i didnt "insult" your men till extend like woah! they cant take it anymore and have to go around the world to look for someone who just voices out what that is on their mind?

and furthermore. why u take it so seriously? its just part of our human nature just to insult and criticize so that other ppl hv rm for improvement.

if everyone was PERFECT! its like woah. oh come on! GOD BLESS ME! hahaha

plus: "YOU insulted Fahrenheit. you are a horrible person." this was what you've said on the email to me.

arent u insulting me too? like excuse me ma'am. yes, its right you CAN care for your IDOLS. its not like i said you cant.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, you are insulting me too! and what? aint i human? i hv feelings too.

please what your mouth. dont let your heart rot with guilt just cz you insulted another person by accident and not care. just for your few LOVELY GAYLY- looking men.

yes i admit. i hv a dislike for ppl like that.

outwards appearances CAN be deceiving. just because they dye their hair into that kinda golden color and they put on TONS AND TONS of make up to make them look good so that they can fool ppl like you.

its not that im trying to say that ure stupid. but just think for yrself. go reflect on what ive said.

all you silly ppl shldnt be doing this. just chill and talk over a nice cup of coffee. do you see me screaming back at you like what you did to me cz ive "INSULTED" your idols? no. yes. hope you take what i've said into consideration.

thank you.

and pls chill

with regards

-sherry-

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Ouch... that was harsh =P

Well.. i guess you can have ur own opinion, but you shouldve been sorta expecting a reaction like that... especially with so many fans posting in this thread ^^ .. Its the fangirls... and fanguys loyal response =D

Lots of singers and actors dye their hair and wear tons of makeup.. and we all just wanna believe that they're really that hot ... BUT makeup doesnt cover everything, you need good facial structure as well (Like all the Farenheit guys =D ~ Especially Arron ^^)

Im myself a fan... i love their songs =D Everyone should try and get along and post lots and lots of pics.. OR.. just wait till someone posts lots and lots of pics...

Any pics of Arron? ^^ Theres been soo many WZ pics lately =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest star13732

oh so wu zhun wasn't from australia he just studied there?

Indogurl05 Posted Today, 01:28 AM

he graduated from RMIT australia eith a really decent mark... so thas why he is really good...

Jin91 Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

theyre cute biggrin.gif lol... how long did wu zhun study english in austrailia? I checked out his blog and he's pretty good at english

Wu Zun's sooooo haaaawtt + kyoooot!!! i like him even more cuz he plays basketball...he's sooo cooool <33

i think he's not a that good singer....i think he should better do some more dramas xD

i find it mean that ppl tease him cuz of his chinese skills :angry:

i really wanna hear him talk english!!! does anybody know where i could d/l a video?????

ps.: i think wu zun should stick with his hair like in hana kimi...i dont like his long hair in tokyo juliet!

Guest Indogurl05

yup.. he was born and raised in Brunei, then go to RMIT for University....

these are his newest pictures he took while he is in Brunei for Xmas.. he makes me HUNGRY!! hahaha~

chunsantahatwn3.jpg

chuneatingai5.jpg

chuninairplanevx1.jpg

chunposingwithfoodkf3.jpg

credit: Chun's Blog...

Chun's latest blog...

The 1st message in 2007!

chunchunco4.jpg

Wow… I can still recall my first appearance at the 2006 countdown concert whereby no one really knew me back then as most applause went to my other 3 brothers… haha!!! However, the 2007 countdown concert was much different as response from the crowds was really awesome!!! Honestly, i love it... haha!

I’m also very glad that we were able to celebrate this special day with so many of you... There’s a very special feeling spending the last few hours of the year with all of you... Hopefully, we can do it every year ya???

I still remember my 1st 6 months of my life in showbiz… Although I never really mention to you guys how stressful and difficult life was for me initially in showbiz, everyday was like a nightmare to me and honestly, I really didn't enjoy that kind of life and the only thing that kept me positive was thinking of my mum and my motto – "Learn and explore as much as possible in life!".

However, as time passed, I began to love my job more and more and though the pressure is getting higher and higher each and everyday, I somehow love these challenges as I know that as long as I tried my best, it would be ok if i don’t make it to the top! Last few days, I had a great experience at JJ's Taipei concert and my mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts… like... How nice would it be if its our own concert and fans from around the world are able to witness our show with a feeling of excitement and happiness!!! The FUNNY thing is: I even thought of what to say and who to thank for our success… HAHA! This illusion really motivates me to work harder for my goal… SO... Let all of us say 'JIA YOU' to ourselves and hope for the betterment in 2007!

By the way, most of you are interested to know how I spent Christmas in Brunei… Well, I was really happy to be back and able to spend precious time with my family because in showbiz, I never know when exactly I can spend time with them. We had a great Christmas Eve dinner and of course, all my favourite food were on the table...hahaa! Most importantly, the support of my family have really given me a peace of mind so I can focus on my job in Taiwan! I really thank them for their understanding and encouragement all these while!

Last but not least, Get ready with your 2007 New Year Resolution. I hope everyone of you will Spend 10 minutes and think of what you REALLY want to achieve this year...

Note it down in a piece of paper and paste it onto the wall of your room! Hey, this is a new year so do something different...Get your guts out and go for your dreams! Happiness, contentedness and hope all depend on the content of your thoughts. Think on the positive and the hopeful, and you will find you have all you need to realise these qualities!

Quote to share:

“Learning what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can do!”

flhnz7.jpg

Someone ask for Arron's pictures right? i have a few...

276fj3.jpg

277ao6.jpg

278rj1.jpg

830lz8.jpg

12fc0.jpg

lunxl6ye4.jpg

^ his blog entry

Translation

in a blink of an eye, a year has passed

thinking back to last year, January 1st i was probably filming for KO One

this year is a new start

although we counted down in the car, but to me it is still a new beginning

really glad that the ancient people discovered the "year"

so i can forget last years unhappiness

i am losing bravery day by day, but i dont want to let go

leg injury doesnt seem to to be getting better, walking and standing is still a

problem somtimes

when can i be like a normal person? i ask myself that everyday

this concert, compared to last years, was a big step for us

i think that i still have many places that i can improve on, but because of my leg injury i have a lot of things i cannot do

this will make me feel blue

the same, i wish that this new year will allow me to have more breakthroughs, and i hope that my leg will get better

and i want to say to everyone, here i do not hide anything

dont wish for anyone to tell me what and how to write on my blog, really dont want that

thank everyone for the support of one year

allowing me to be here today

translated by m1ss @ AF Forum

ahh.. posted a lot.. heheheh~

each person have their own opinion.. soo, don't care if somebody doesn't like their appearance or them in general... but, calling somebody's idol 'gay' directly is harsh especially when this is the idol's thread.. so getting an insult back at you is expected.. but don't be too harsh on each other.. think before you say something next time, kay? gosh.. i sound like a mom!! eewww...

well, ENJOY the pictures.. i got lots pix of WZ and Ella for shooting Tank's new MV.. i'll post like tomorrow.. and i'm not going to post all of them.. it is A LOT!!

edit:

pictures credit: AF Forum, Chun's Blog, and me for uploading...

he graduated from RMIT australia eith a really decent mark... so thas why he is really good...

oh i see... well I wanna hear his english now! lol. His blog entries were cute... aahh... he's getting cuter by the second

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Thanks for the Arron pics ^^

Im beginning to be a Wu Zun fan... after seeing him so often in this thread and him making the Tank mv with Ella...

I think Ella and him look sooooo cute together ^^

Ohhhhhhhh... i cant wait to see the series!!! Im sooo behind on series watching though @__@

OMG!!!!!!! ARON ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KE AI!!!!..omg.....Whenever I see him, he just make me go AHHHH!!..can't resist this guy..sooo cute!!..=] Asian guys are way too cute...^__-

Guest Indogurl05

Arron is so cute tooo... i just download couple of their clips and Arron is soo naughty!! he like to tease people alot...

this is Chun's Blog..

Click Here

from here, you can see that Chun loves to take picture... his private pictures are like 300+!! that's a lot of pix Chun...

Wu Zhun IS getting hotter by the second... I used to think he was to girly when I saw him in Tokyo Juliet but now I think i've found a new obsession... was he dubbed the WHOLE time... or only for the fast dialogs or whatever

Wu Zun's sooooo haaaawtt + kyoooot!!! i like him even more cuz he plays basketball...he's sooo cooool <33

i think he's not a that good singer....i think he should better do some more dramas xD

i find it mean that ppl tease him cuz of his chinese skills :angry:

i really wanna hear him talk english!!! does anybody know where i could d/l a video?????

ps.: i think wu zun should stick with his hair like in hana kimi...i dont like his long hair in tokyo juliet!

they tease him? does he have an accent or something? I know it says hes not a native speaker... so what is his first language?

they tease him? does he have an accent or something? I know it says hes not a native speaker... so what is his first language?

well i'm not sure if they actually tease him, but many ppl say that he's got an accent (since he's born in Brunei, (as far as i know) and he studied in Australia that's why his english is so good :D ) and also they dubbed his voice in Tokyo Juliet, what i think was so mean :angry:

^Yeah, I was just wondering about that...does anyone by chance know his password :lol::rolleyes:

I'd like to have the password too :) ....tried to guess it (i managed to guess another one :P ) dont know what the reminder means though :huh:

Archived