Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

^ i know they dubbed him... but they did it the whole time? then why did they ask him to play the role : / at least he's not dubbed in hanakimi... right?

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Indogurl05

he's fluent in Hokkien.. his english has malay accent.. like Singlish..

hahhahhah~ i also want to have his password. cuz i'm curious what he put in his private album ^^

yeah they dubbed him... T____T

Guest chigusa707

Hi! Im new to this thread.. ^^ I learned about Fahrenheit coz of S.H.E~

Anyways, my name's Pao. ^_^ My fave is Wu Zun! but I think Jiro's also cute and funny. XD

Some pics~ I just hope these werent posted b4.. ^^;;

900368523l.jpg

711037964l.jpg

277580034l.jpg

186210260l.jpg

643812521l.jpg

652774059l.jpg

759178295l.jpg

410571098l.jpg

760151471l.jpg

++I got these from a Wu Zun faker in friendster. XD

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Wu Zun with all those food on the previous page is making me hungry. hahahah

anyways i know who Jiro remind me of now, i was watching old chinese series A STEP INTO THE PAST and BAM!

Louis Koo! hahahha i dont know, jiro remind me of louis koo. Plus their both freaking cute. haha

Guest manlytoe

AHHHHH!!!! taht last picture KILLED ME!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

anyways, they are freaking HOT and CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! they make me drool all the time!!!!!

hahaha!!! wu zun is cute and jiro is hot!!!!!!

lols~!!

i love Fahrenheit!!!!

my favorites is Aaron and Wuzun!!! ^^"

wuzun is like my dream guy -_-

and aaron sings good and has a perfect smile with eyes hehe :wub:

dam wu zun is so good looking and so dreamy in hana kimi. when i first saw him in the mv with hebe i was like :blink: that guy is really hot. his look is really familiar for some reason. and then i though 'hey he kind of looks like lee hom but prettier.' haha. lee hom is so hot but wu zun is like a prettier version of him. hot hot stuff. it would be so cool so see them in a picture together.

does anyone have bios of each of the boys of fahrenheit?

LOL~

WHAT YOU MEAN?! ><"

i thought he looks like daniel wu O.o :blink:

*DIES* i havn'e tbeen in for a few days and this much happens xD >D *stabs self*

OMG thanks for those peektures. <3 i am loving fahrenheit more nw. xD oh dears to dbsk xDD lol. nahh!

WOW! i like wuzun more now. >D lmaooo. the arrons peektuers are awesome! *DIE* thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

umm.. why is Wu Chun like uberly hot? like.. I didnt think so before but now I'm like o.o and its gotten to the point where I'm trying to watch all the dramas he's been in and I cant to my homework XD lol. anyways... what shows do they got on? I'm kinda curious to watch.. I'm asking because I dont know Chinese so I dont know how to spell the names of the shows they go on

umm.. why is Wu Chun like uberly hot? like.. I didnt think so before but now I'm like o.o and its gotten to the point where I'm trying to watch all the dramas he's been in and I cant to my homework XD lol. anyways... what shows do they got on? I'm kinda curious to watch.. I'm asking because I dont know Chinese so I dont know how to spell the names of the shows they go on

I agree!! the first time i saw his pic in the hana kimi thread i wasnt very impressed by him, but then when i started to watch this drama i thought that he was actually quite cute...n now i'm obsessed with him xD cant get enough of him as well lol...i viewed almost all his pics in his album of his blog :sweatingbullets: ...i even dreamt of him! :rolleyes:

you can look search in dramawiki for him:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wu_Zun

here it says that he only played in Tokyo Juliet and KO One...

^ ohh.. I meant like game shows/ talk shows. I'm already watching some of the dramas he's in. lol. thanks though.

I'm really sad that he's like 10 yrs older than me though.... it just kiinnnddda sux.. I'm not gonna lie. lol. cuz he's 26ish right? or am i speaking nonsense?

Archived