xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/1/2018 at 6:35 AM, whysoserious1234 said:

Taejoon was seen at the airport :)

z0AyaO.jpg

G9YGPN.jpg

Hello everyone , i am new in this forum i was seeing the program and i like the couple bomi and ctj... 

When I saw this image I was curious, where did you get these images from the airport? Was he coming out of Korea, or was he coming to korea? do you know?

Thank you very much, thank you for creating this forum

3 hours ago, fioreladasilva said:

When I saw this image I was curious, where did you get these images from the airport? Was he coming out of Korea, or was he coming to korea? do you know?

Thank you very much, thank you for creating this forum

Welcome :)

He was in China for vacation and he was turning back Korea. One of his fans shared in IG this pictures but i cant remember who 

Chocolate. :D

Eunji: What do you think the other members will say when giving these chocolates away to our fans?

Hayoung: Chorong unnie will nonchalantly say "Take it! I made this!". Bomi unnie will eat it all before she can give it away. Naeun unnie will probably drop the chocolates..

4 hours ago, Myraa said:

Chocolate. :D

Eunji: What do you think the other members will say when giving these chocolates away to our fans?

Hayoung: Chorong unnie will nonchalantly say "Take it! I made this!". Bomi unnie will eat it all before she can give it away. Naeun unnie will probably drop the chocolates..

Yes, Bomi will eat it all...haha.

Btw i notice earlier part of the clip, Bomi took care not to touch the bottle with her mouth....but when she bit off the chocolate bar then passed to Tae Joon ...so that was indirect contact, right? haha. 

20 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Yes, Bomi will eat it all...haha.

Btw i notice earlier part of the clip, Bomi took care not to touch the bottle with her mouth....but when she bit off the chocolate bar then passed to Tae Joon ...so that was indirect contact, right? haha. 

agreed @Cedric Ong, I guess she can't resist chocolate, I missed them, hope they will be acting  together one day.

Bomi  a puppet can switch into multiple character.

Talking about bowling....interestingly this happened almost at the same time a yr ago.

Will someone watch Bomi bowl (on TV) next week?

Divided into four episodes, the first two episodes will air on February 15 at 5:40 p.m. KST with the remaining two episodes airing on February 16 at 5:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/07/2018-idol-star-athletics-championship-confirms-broadcast-schedule/

Archived