[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what's this. It's screenshot of Taebom's WGM wedding...with japanese words. Suspect some japanese subbed version of WGM. Or anyone can translate the japanese words? I can recognise some of the chinese chars (written japanese uses some chinese chars) as "Korean TV.....Wedding.....Last Episode...". But anyway seems like Taebom got japanese fans too.

bomi is the most adorable girl in the whole world, they asked her why she cried and she said with cute voice “mollayo” then proceed to cry hard all over again with everyone chanting and her getting mad and telling to them stop cause it was making it worse.

Mollayo means I don't know.

bomi getting emotional and crying so hard, listening to pandas sing the lyrics back to them, she love us so much.

Bomi’s part is coming, but she can’t utter words because she’s too emotional.. the fans sing her part instead  and the lyrics though.. “Your warm heart is enough. That’s all I need.”

54 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

This video reached 1M reviews :blush:

Congrats, this video has been viewed estimated 1K per day and there's few more videos to follow.

viewed 998,350.

viewed 920,834K

viewed 840,909K.

Idols do date and you will be surprised by looking at the figure.

33 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

people are still watching them after one year. everyone have must been missed Taebom couple. i think if they will join project together, it can be successful :)

yes, new project for Taebom would be great.

Archived