[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink Takes 1st Win For “Five” On “The Show,”

apink-the-show.jpg

Apink has grabbed their first trophy for “Five”!

On July 4’s episode of “The Show,” Apink, NCT 127, and MAMAMOO’s new releases were in the running for first place. Apink took home the win with a total score of 8,590, with MAMAMOO close behind with a score of 8,552. NCT 127 came in third with a score of 4,325.

Apink seemed shocked by the win, and Chorong was sure to thank their fans for the award after nine months since their last comeback. Jung Eun Ji thanked their agency staff, as well as congratulated her fellow members, and thanked their parents. Namjoo also appeared to be crying with the trophy during their thank you speeches.

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/watch-apink-takes-1st-win-five-show/

----------------------------------

Hmmm . . . .  CTJ must be so proud of her "Yeobo" as we are. :) APink's hardworks, especially in their so packed-up promotional activities, as a group or in their individual activities, as we have seen Bo Mi in many variety/talk shows constantly, is not so easy to do. It must have been very exhausting to them.  So this 1st win must have come with a great relief to them, and quite comforting too reassuring them that they are still at an equal level with the rest in such a very competitive industry. 

And Choi Tae Joon is also on the same 1st page in Soompi as Apink's news above.

Article is about handsome villains on tv.

Choi Tae Joon as killer Choi Tae Ho in “Missing 9” was disturbing for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons being that Choi Tae Joon – our sweet Tae Joon – was showing a side of himself that no one could have ever fathomed. His evil ways and the awful things he did to the other characters made him a villain that we all hated. Despite this seething hate we felt for him, it was hard to not fall for his charisma and strong gazes that were enough to send chills down our spine. Still swoon-worthy even though he was super mean!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/bad-good-8-k-drama-villains-2017-stolen-hearts/

Today our thread shared 2 great news, Bomi and CTJ @Taebom couple, their hardship have been paid off and now they are well recognised by public/fans. my wish to them is, please keep supporting each other, that will be "truely Taebom".

helping hands

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

And Choi Tae Joon is also on the same 1st page in Soompi as Apink's news above.

Article is about handsome villains on tv.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/bad-good-8-k-drama-villains-2017-stolen-hearts/

I just saw this too, and posted it in CTJ's thread:blush:  I am just so happy that his efforts in Missing Nine is also being recognized by many. And as I have said in the CTJ's thread, the versatility of roles he has taken simply defines CTJ's acting prowess and his maturity in the acting industry. 

Okay for now, I have to say goodnight guys . . . . I'm getting irritated with my laptop right now.  It's becoming difficult to post, the keys are jumbling and at most, too slow to respond to what I keyed/typed in, I don't know why.

NICE!!!!!:heart::blush:  APINK's 2nd win for "FIVE" ~  At this rate, I guess an all-kill win is possible, and would be awesome to accomplish too given the kind of competition all idols face.  I love seeing that smile on Bo Mi . . . . I guess she (and the other members too) regained strength and confidence once they bagged their 1st win last July 4th.

cr:  to owner

6 hours ago, nazeeyaa said:

Don't mess with unnie line

보로롱 @rongleader98
Bomi: Taekwondo, Badminton, baseball, tennis
Chorong: Hapkido
Eunji: Fencing, Boxing, PT…

credit to owner

Tennis?  Is that table tennis or lawn tennis?  I am not surprise that Bo Mi is into sports, she has a healthy competitive spirit and a good physical coordination.  Plus, here parents are quite sporty/athletic too based on my brief glimpse of their competitiveness and love of sports during Bo Mi's and Tae Joon's WGM visit to her grandparents house.  And I am just glad that she's into sports/physical fitness now since Tae Joon seems to have a healthy love for sports too.  I really would love to have a glimpse of how he fared/faring (if still ongoing) in the celebrities bowling tournament which he joined for charity I think.   These 2 are truly so alike, so active and always on their toes . . . .  and their love to eat could compensate for those energy they would be sweating.  Or perhaps, that's the reason Bo Mi is into sports these days to have an excuse to eat a lot and not diet at all!!!:D:tongue::tongue:

44 minutes ago, emgphils said:

NICE!!!!!:heart::blush:  APINK's 2nd win for "FIVE" ~  At this rate, I guess an all-kill win is possible, and would be awesome to accomplish too given the kind of competition all idols face.  I love seeing that smile on Bo Mi . . . . I guess she (and the other members too) regained strength and confidence once they bagged their 1st win last July 4th.

Tennis?  Is that table tennis or lawn tennis?  I am not surprise that Bo Mi is into sports, she has a healthy competitive spirit and a good physical coordination.  Plus, here parents are quite sporty/athletic too based on my brief glimpse of their competitiveness and love of sports during Bo Mi's and Tae Joon's WGM visit to her grandparents house.  And I am just glad that she's into sports/physical fitness now since Tae Joon seems to have a healthy love for sports too.  I really would love to have a glimpse of how he fared/faring (if still ongoing) in the celebrities bowling tournament which he joined for charity I think.   These 2 are truly so alike, so active and always on their toes . . . .  and their love to eat could compensate for toh yes, I think table tennis, she's good an table tennis, there's an episode on variety "Cool kiz on the Block' with regards to this and I read in twitter she's in the same gym with myeung.

wow...their income will be different now, their pocket money will be higher , Congrats...2 winning consecutively

oh Yes, I think tabble tennis, she's good in table tennis, there's an episode in "Cool kiz on the Block " with regard to this, I read in twitter, she's now same gym with myeung. Bomi you are the best.

Archived