[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, viyra said:

After seeing  EunJi and BoMi appear as guests in Hello Counselor, I suddenly missed TaeBom couple = so I ended up re=watching their episodes = and I still enjoy them!!!

@viyra, missed you since Taebom ended, yes everyone here missed them especially @emgphils and @whysoserious1234, and that the reason we keep updating this thread and keep praying for positive result.

2 hours ago, viyra said:

After seeing  EunJi and BoMi appear as guests in Hello Counselor, I suddenly missed TaeBom couple = so I ended up re=watching their episodes = and I still enjoy them!!!

Hello sweetie!!!! :wub:   Nice to hear from you dear friend ~

I have never stopped watching TAeBom episodes at WGM actually.  I made sure I watched at least the YT Official Videos every after work while having my dinner and playing them while browsing at Twitter and IG just to relax.  In fact, even if I'm doing something and don't see the video but I hear their voice, I already know the scene:D  But Sat/Sun.  are different, I watched the entire episodes randomly . . . .  and watching them with renewed excitement and seeing them with different perspective every now and then. Suffice it to say, I really find them both PERFECT and SO COMPATIBLE as a COUPLE.  

APink is everywhere, and anywhere the girls are, it is laughters guaranteed -

Queen of Varieties and Bo Mi Always Shines!!!!:heart::blush:

Apink Takes On Choreography For Hit Tracks At Double Speed

Apink10.jpg

On June 28, Apink appeared as guests on “Weekly Idol” and performed some of their tracks at double speed.

They started off with “No No No” and immediately appeared taken aback by the quick pace. Although there were a few pauses and screams, the members completed the dance in high spirits. “Mr. Chu” then began right away. Bomi exclaimed in the middle that they should give up, but they managed to fly through the entire dance.

Finally, their comeback track “FIVE” came on, and the members pulled together all their energy to maintain their focus and make it all the way through with bright smiles.

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/29/watch-apink-takes-choreography-hit-tracks-double-speed/

Variety

A Pink turn back time and become 'Dooly - The Little Dinosaur' characters on upcoming 'SNL'

A-Pink,Chorong,Bomi,Eunji,Na-Eun,Namjoo,Hayoung_1498714244_0002833483_001_20170629135618687.jpg

A Pink will undergo drastic transformations into children animation characters for 'SNL Korea'. 

On the upcoming episode of 'SNL', A Pink took the reigns of the show's 'Dubbing Theater' segment where each member cosplayed as 'Dooly - The Little Dinosaur' characters. To make the characters seem as though they've popped straight out of the TV, A Pink underwent a makeover to transform their looks into those of Dooly, Douner, Michol, and more. After a teaser photo was revealed, many viewers are anticipating what A Pink will bring to the show. 

A producer of the show stated, "A Pink brought laughter to every segment they had to film. I am anticipating what kind of energy they will bring to the live broadcast. I hope many people can look forward to their appearance." 

'Dooly - The Little Dinosaur' aired in 1983 and follows a magical dinosaur who was captured by aliens and sent back to earth to experiment with his powers. 

You can catch A Pink's rendition of 'Dooly- The Little Dinosaur' on July 1!

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/a-pink-turn-back-time-and-become-dooly-the-little-dinosaur-characters-on-upcoming-snl

@whysoserious1234, ha ha....CTJ 5 fingers...hope he read this thread and understood what you are trying to say...

@emgphils dear, agreed with you, queens of variety and their transformation in SNL 9, can't wait for this coming Sat.

Apink on Cultwo Radio talk
Bomi is really an independence person now, she has the capability to steal the show and my thanks to everyone here in this thread for standing with our lovely couple "Taebom" patiently waiting for great news.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkIOibLKKO9pMv-FYYvWLAgLEQA63IByPexRqX3pIougutGeomKFl9WpANimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRatI8KKIbGUqx5SiWql45egrlogK19B1TbdKaLYxgHOkkI10XZxqfCC4EG

Hate it...why they havent caught that guy?

"Police evacuate 150 fans at KBS2's 'Music Bank' after bomb threat, linked to A Pink's previous bomb threat.

On June 30 at approximately 10:30 AM KST, KBS-2TV received a call with the message, " have installed a bomb at 'Music Bank', where A Pink will be." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/police-evacuate-150-fans-at-kbs2s-music-bank-after-bomb-threat-linked-to-a-pinks-previous-bomb-threat

19 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Hate it...why they havent caught that guy?

"Police evacuate 150 fans at KBS2's 'Music Bank' after bomb threat, linked to A Pink's previous bomb threat.

On June 30 at approximately 10:30 AM KST, KBS-2TV received a call with the message, " have installed a bomb at 'Music Bank', where A Pink will be." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/police-evacuate-150-fans-at-kbs2s-music-bank-after-bomb-threat-linked-to-a-pinks-previous-bomb-threat

This person is really crazy, I personally like to punch him/her for all this havoc...if I may ...LOL.

This person is playing hide and seek with the police, definetely will be caught.

I'm glad most of the regulars continue to stay and support our TaeBom couple.  My absence doesn't mean I have forgotten our lively couple.

I love how DongYeop's teasing introduction about TaeBom - YeongJa's seemingly questioning look and TaeGyun's curiousity if TaeBom are seeing each other 'privately'.  They still look good next to each other - and I love how BoMi grabbed with both her hands TaeJoon's when they shook hands.  Also, I was quite surprised (and it made me smile) on how TaeJoon admitted having that 'personal feelings' for BoMi while doing the show - he said (and we all know he did) he mentioned it several times while filming - and it has something  to do with her food she cooks for him.

Bomi and Apink dressed in Blue and white.

DDh_DQwXsAAE88J.jpg

Exporters News

[Solo] "ear, ear, eye lift" Kim Tae Woo X Ai pink, sketchbook scramble

Enter the article 2017.06.30 am 10:07 am Original article
0000749721_001_20170630100746614.jpg?type=w540

[Image of thenews] The singer Kim Tae-woo and the girl group A-pink are going to the 'Sketchbook of Yoo Hee-ryu'. 

According to a number of broadcasters on the 30th, Kim Tae Woo and Aeon Pink will participate in the recording of KBS 2TV 'Yee Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook' on July 4th. 

Kim Tae-woo will release his sixth album 'T-WITH' on July 3 and will comeback with solo. In addition, A Pink has been working as a title song 'FIVE' after releasing his sixth mini album 'Pink UP' on the 26th. 

Kim Tae-woo boasts a cool singing voice as long as it is stretched out everyday, and E Pink, a pronoun of 'Cheon Soon Stone', is expected to satisfy new audiences' ears and eyes by introducing a new stage. 

Kim Tae Woo and A Pink appeared in the 'Sketchbook of Yoo Hee-ryul', and they are scolded together with puberty and twenty years old. It will be broadcasted at 12:00 pm on July 8th. 

Archived