[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Sidetrack...share it cos it is recent near-death incident for a japanese girl group during public event.

Hide contents

I hope any celebrity event will take note of the security lapse mentioned in the article.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/popular-japanese-girl-group-narrowly-escape-death-anti/

Thanks, wow, extreme fan, this is serious.

Bo Mi and APink has done a great job with their Comeback "FIVE" . . . . . and continuously and tirelessly promoting despite that "threat".  SALUTE to APINK and their Agency and staff. Now guys, I think it's time also for us to help/assist the girls, including our dear Bo Mi win some awards in exchange of their great efforts.  I may not be a bonafide APink Panda, but as a bonafide TaeBom shipper, I would like to contribute even in my small special ways of having the Apink girls win their 1st award for this 6th Comeback.  The APink members were good and very friendly with our TaeBom, so it's a pleasure watching them with their new songs ~

Saying so, I stumbled on this very easy and simple way to help out guys.  Perhaps, we can also join forces with the APink Pandas if it's not inconvenient with you guys ~

cr: to owner as tagged

Since the released of the Official MV of FIVE at Youtube last June 26, 2017,  I have continuously been watching it to help out in the increase in views, using 3 tabs simultaneously most of the time:D:tongue::tongue:. As of to date (9:00 KST, views is at 2,328,012 already.  I think the goal is to get at least 5Million by Sunday/Monday for exactly 1 week from release).  So try to WATCH the OFFICIAL MV as often as you can guys to INCREASE VIEWS.  If it is in your playlist, make sure that there are at least 4-5 videos in the playlist to have it counted.  If not, and if you have the time, try to search and play the MV every now and then, play with volume more that 50% and watch from start to end including ads (if any), so the view will be counted, and your efforts will be considered.  Don't forget to click the LIKE button too guys:blush:

I also understand that comments can help out in the rating, so, post/comments as many as you can if possible guys (positively of course)

Watch the OFFICIAL VIDEO only guys at YOUTUBE:   Here is the link (just a guide - watch at YT please so views will be counted)  ~

4 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Where is Tae Joon? Is he alive :D

I think our dear boy is just being considerate - supporting Bo Mi and and the APink girls in his own special ways. :blush: And doing so discreetly perhaps so as not to cause any "misunderstandings" among APink Pandas, because in most cases, Comeback stages are basically viewed as for the groups' fans. . . . some at most are quite so "possessive".  In my opinion, he is not so visible yet lending his support Bo Mi and the Apink girls understood.

cr:  as tagged

My dear @Myraa - I also love Bo Mi's get up and overall look in this Comeback Stage of theirs. That white dress on her looks so classy. Elegance and absolutely a very feminine aura - it's AWESOME!!!!  And for the first time, I love that short hair of hers, framing her face like that and emphasizing the beauty of her neck.  At last, they were quite tamed!!!!:D:tongue:

Bo Mi's 2 recent looks sporting that short/bob hairstyle of hers ~ Simply AWESOME for me:wub::)

DDaHofxU0AAuJyl.jpg

DDaHpw9V0AAYPjy.jpg

cr:  as tagged

I understand that the reason she cuts her hair this short was because it is not in good condition to date. This perhaps affirms the early post I read from Twitter that her hair got damaged when she opted/colored it to blonde (previous comeback).  In any case, I admire her decision to opt for a healthy hair than simply leaving it as is for familiarity.  She looks beautiful with it too . . . . we may have just been so used with her long hair, hence the hesitancy in accepting this look on her. I for one, I admire her courage in trying a different look with healthy and vibrant hair as consideration.  Though to be honest, I was shocked too when I first saw it:D  But it's simply sitting well with now, especially when she styles it this way, straight down and framing/curving on her face.

58 minutes ago, emgphils said:

I think our dear boy is just being considerate - supporting Bo Mi and and the APink girls in his own special ways. :blush: And doing so discreetly perhaps so as not to cause any "misunderstandings" among APink Pandas, because in most cases, Comeback stages are basically viewed as for the groups' fans. . . . some at most are quite so "possessive".  In my opinion, he is not so visible yet lending his support Bo Mi and the Apink girls understood.

My dear @Myraa - I also love Bo Mi's get up and overall look in this Comeback Stage of theirs. That white dress on her looks so classy. Elegance and absolutely a very feminine aura - it's AWESOME!!!!  And for the first time, I love that short hair of hers, framing her face like that and emphasizing the beauty of her neck.  At last, they were quite tamed!!!!:D:tongue:

@emgphils, dear, agreed with the short hair, it has gone through various stages and finally done and perfect, personally I prefer her long hair, it can be mould into varies design and pattern. She look classic when she bun her hair and match her neck too.

Archived