[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bomi's in HC

DCBbu1iUQAAMTIH.jpg

2 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Is everybody excited? It looks silent here.Let's talk.Are they look close what do you think? The episode in  19th June. How can I wait? I love all of you by the way:wub:

Wow...the rabiit is so happy, me too.

5 hours ago, Myraa said:

Wow...the rabiit is so happy, me too.

Yes, exactly:D

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ya, i'm also excited to see Bomi and Taejoon in same show, esp they sat next to each other. Will look forward to 19 Jun's HC.

Yes, I've forgotten how beautiful they look together. Look how they smile when they look each other. Indeed they seem so happy. I saw some people saying they look like friends.There isn't special feelings but I don't think so. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!

9 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Yes, exactly:D

Yes, I've forgotten how beautiful they look together. Look how they smile when they look each other. Indeed they seem so happy. I saw some people saying they look like friends.There isn't special feelings but I don't think so. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!

19120795_1601930739857399_9049091476687945728_n.jpg

As I have commented in the past, I was hopeful that with the upcoming comeback of APink, and with the active/current airing of Suspicious Partner, Bo Mi and Tae Joon are bound to bump at each other in any variety show - - - -  and it just happened at Hello Counselor!!!! SO AWESOME!!!!:wub::wub:    I'm so over the moon!!!!  I can't believe at first when I saw those posts at my TL and IG, my dear TaeBom sitting side by side, briefly conversing and shyly smiling at each other!!!!  WOW!!!  And I'm so grateful that Eunji took a group picture of the 3 of them. That scene to me means a lot - I think it signifies that the APink members still see and considers CTJ a special part of Bo Mi's.  

I love the way Bo Mi shyly glances at TJ, and how TJ looks at her, though briefly yet so direct, smiled so openly yet controlled.  I truly cannot wait for the airing of the HC episode - better than the past RM episodes because although there were subtle or indirect reference to their WGM days thanks to the RM members, those were still separate filming so no direct interaction.  This time, at HC, they're side by side smiling and conversing at each other, though briefly, but so ADORABLY SWEET!!!!  Pure perfection ~

Been out of town, just dead-tired arriving so late in the afternoon, but seeing things like this, TAEBOM precious and rare moments together absolutely completes my day!!!! And let me add this post CTJ so addicted to anything colored pink these days ~  why so obvious my dear boy!!!:blush:

cr: as tagged

Archived