[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

Just realized YouTube is charging 1.99 to watch PA now. Don't know who would be doing that when the other YouTube channel is already providing subs for free. They are still banking on the success of PA.

Really!! I only saw the free one!

• Like 3

Can international audience also vote for Golden Eagle goddess ? ZYL is on 3rd position. She is far behind  on voting than other two candidates though PA is a big hit:anguished:Fireflies need to support ZYL more than ever so she can create a new record !!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jannat0718 said:

Can international audience also vote for Golden Eagle goddess ? ZYL is on 3rd position. She is far behind  on voting than other two candidates though PA is a big hit:anguished:Fireflies need to support ZYL more than ever so she can create a new record !!

So who's in the first place now and second place? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

I think everyone is waiting for an official confirmation from the cast...if they held a press conf to confirm everything, this will be the only way to believe this is the truth...as of now everything is still up in the air

If they filming next year than maybe both main cast will join. But if they filming this year than maybe not.

• Like 2

Here it is... Part 6 of In-Laws and Outlaws has been posted. It should be the end of the Servile Bodies arc. If all goes as planned, Part 7 should be the start of a new arc.

Sorry that it's come late but I had a really bad attack of the hay fever on the weekend so I could do was sit and watch things on YT.

Thank you all for your interest and support.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Here it is... Part 6 of In-Laws and Outlaws has been posted. It should be the end of the Servile Bodies arc. If all goes as planned, Part 7 should be the start of a new arc.

Sorry that it's come late but I had a really bad attack of the hay fever on the weekend so I could do was sit and watch things on YT.

Thank you all for your interest and support.

yaya. can't wait. thank you

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, seyforsey said:

that's what i thought too. I just wish that they can confirm it now so we can get out of this waiting misery

exactly, everyday i check youtube to see there any new about the cast for PA2. so looking forward for it even they will film it next year.

• Like 1