[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

17 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Yeah thays why i told you it is literal ending than a happy one the longing is too long but the reunion is to short ...

not really, bc he loved her since before and he did try to protect her in his own way. They also had that bed scene that got cut ;;; it was longing both ways, just their situation did not allow them to be together. 

13 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Oooo.... wow.. so complicated... I din see the romance... maybe I need to rewatch again... hahahaha :)

wow.. you watch all the 72 mystery... yesterday I just try to watch one ep 12.. quite funny.. 

72 floors is pretty funny. I have been watching it since it started one ep. per week. The cast is like a family <333

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Who left? 

Based on the preview.. seems like Yx will die cos of sickness.. cancer on head? Hahahaha lol... 

damn... I thought last night can see the ice lake ... but only flash back of CQ...

today scene is the hotpot scene with the 2kids .. spoil my imagination.. I thought the2 kids are their kids.. haizzz... :confounded:

YwY after saying that maybe she is no longer his .... then he saw her doesnt say anything but head looks down ... so he said thats okay n left first 

• Like 1

Just now, Melda Hung said:

YwY after seeing that msybe she is no longer his .... then he saw her doesnt say anythung but head looks down ... so he said thats okay n left first 

Oooo... ywy now playing hard to get...

hahahaha.. cos normally CQ is the one who play hard to get... now he try to ignore her to see whether she will miss him.. hahahaha :)

i din notice that... when I see the preview.. I felt ywy already tired and no meaning of life... dun tell me that he will die on the ice lake scene... 

• Like 2

Does anyone follow and know the live ratings for ep 65?  The last 3 episodes were changed to 11pm and not enough advertising for it.

Spoiler

I really hope LGX and ZLY can come back if there's a PA2 as judging from the episodes till now there's not enough screen time to cover so much more.  I dont want YWY to be at the bottom of the lake and give us the sorrowful XE crying and realising above the lake. I just hope the writers wont be so cruel to deprive us a happy ending and let the main lead die.  No cliffhanger please.... (i hate shows with ending like that)

The obvious seems to be staring at me and am bracing myself for an unexpected outcome, hopefully (Suddenly it dawned me abt LGX's weibo post abt "life...")

PS:  Let the main leads ZLY and LGX reprise the roles even if it means start shooting next year only when their schedules match.  We the fans deserve nothing less... 

Spoiler

• Like 7

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I cannot for the life of me understand why the subbers chose to translate jianghu as "underground" in this context. If this were a modern drama with gangsters, triads and/or cops... yeah, sure. But this is more or less a wuxia drama so jianghu would be referencing the martial arts community surely? It sounds to me odd as well that jianghu die zhi ends up being translated as underground spies... Spies by their very nature are... you know... undercover... 

Perhaps @mundane9 and @jolin_chan can provide some clarification.

It doesn't sound like  Episode 65 is anything to look forward to or bother with. Haven't been able to track it down but I'm sure it's nothing to weep over. I probably haven't missed much. 

The showrunners obviously know that XingYue is popular because they keep including their interactions in almost random fashion. It's scummy really how they're using the romance to bait the audience. It's clear to me that except for the romance which has the most developed sense of continuity, everything feels sort of tacked on and unnecessary. What's more YX's turning into a brooding waste of oxygen. They've really done a hatchet job on the character.

@40somethingahjumma you know I love your writing, right? :wub:

I loved this post, but I am confuzzled with one word. I used the googler, looked at the PA Wikipedia + IMDB pages to no avail?

Can you tell me who is XingYue? cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif

Thank you in advance for your help! 

basically the drama has deviate a lot from the novel, what if the writer make XE manages to save YWY after he fall in the lake using her inner power (sound like a stretch but hey),

it's possible that she'll get her memory and power back in the icy lake

I think there is pic from bts YWY looks bloody injured with blood and XE with him, what if that scene after she saves him

(even though I still want XE to grieve his death lol)

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

I loved this post, but I am confuzzled with one word. I used the googler, looked at the PA Wikipedia + IMDB pages to no avail?

Xing yue : XING er + yuwen YUE

Try Princess Agents wiki sure have.

• Like 1

Good day, 

@mrsyooknit - yup, I realised that LQX likes spicy stuff... But still except him as the hot tamale the dishes yikes:o.... He should really buy chilis farm. Thanks for recommending the new drama but both leads aren't as pleasing to the eyes as LQX and ZLY. I would still check it out though. 

@gentlelily12 - sorry late is responding to your comments. The Monk's Procreation Manual eh for want of milder words. Let's replace YWY bamboo strips then. :rolleyes:

I've started watching Criminal Mind - kdrama cause of Lee Joon Gi. I was planning to watch 7 Days Queen but again sad ending though expected but I'll skip it. I tried to watch Bride Of Water God but can't last 20 minutes. Will be watching Suspicious Partners but I'm still in love with Healer OTP. :wub:

C-drama: In between waiting for PA, I watched Boss and Me. LQX's movies Sword Master and Black & White. The former the chemistry with female main leads lacking the sizzles except with Peter Ho, and the assassin. The BW wonderful with Mark Chao but storyline not layered enough for my full appreciation just blastful testosterone in display. I am  planning to scout LQX's body of work but don't know whether I will watch his variety shows. 

The King's Woman because from the preview I think I'll enjoy the plot and the male lead I liked his character in Love O2O better than leads. 

• Like 2

I haven't read any of the recent posts but I am super confused. Does anyone want to enlighten me? Why would the Liang Princess cry??? She knows that her pen pal is her friend and she at first assumed it to be Yan Xun??? She did not look like she hesitated to get rid of Yan Xun but now that she knows that it's YWY, she hesitates? She wants to get out of this game? She wants to be left alone? Why? I don't understand but I do feel bad. She and YWY are loyal friends and now they can't be friends anymore. 

29 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

XingYue is the name given to Yu Wen Yue and Xing 'er   they combine it as one to make  Xing Yue.... Xing'er Yu Wen Yue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

Cos you said Dunia persilatan.. that is Indo hahahaha..

i am also Indonesian.... wakakaa

Omg... he wears eyelashes?

lol...

I did notice in PA he has long eyelashes aka Aloysius Snuffleupagus of sesame street, I can't copy and paste since using mobile to post 

4 minutes ago, Robin Robin said:

Who is eye of gods ??

Eye of god is spy center establish by yuwen family. 

13 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

I did notice in PA he has long eyelashes aka Aloysius Snuffleupagus of sesame street, I can't copy and paste since using mobile to post 

Hahaha..  Must zoom ywy eye..  See whether he wearing fake eyelashes..  Lol.. 

Lol..  Ywy wear eyelashes..  Yx wear eyeliner.. CE eyeshadow..

006OMal2ly1fhy7r1b4dij339s26o1l3.jpg&keyThis pic of YWY makes me think of a male version of Snow White and if we are going to have an open ending where we don't know if YWY survives icy lake or not, I suggest a spin off with LGX/YWY and his sidekick Yue Qi and call it Snow White and the Giant Seven.  We'll get to see how he survives and rebuilds his life after that incident.  Once ZLY's schedule is open, maybe she can film a cameo for the ending where they meet up again?  I am gonna miss this guy the most once PA is done.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Robin Robin said:

Who is eye of gods ??

eye of god is name of a spy organization and the master is Yuwen Yue

there are also others like the liang spy, afterlife, and the one Xing Er belongs too.

Do someone has all their names?

30 minutes ago, JoycceeDreamer said:

I haven't read any of the recent posts but I am super confused. Does anyone want to enlighten me? Why would the Liang Princess cry??? She knows that her pen pal is her friend and she at first assumed it to be Yan Xun??? She did not look like she hesitated to get rid of Yan Xun but now that she knows that it's YWY, she hesitates? She wants to get out of this game? She wants to be left alone? Why? I don't understand but I do feel bad. She and YWY are loyal friends and now they can't be friends anymore. 

Story different than novel. 

Novel the penpal of liang princess is yan xun. Here is ywy..  Maybe the writer forgot to add girl for ywy..  Writer only add girl ce for yx..  Yx like xe..  Ywy like xe but no one like ywy..   So maybe writer change story line by changing liang princess penpal to ywy.. :)

3 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

eye of god is name of a spy organization and the master is Yuwen Yue

there are also others like the liang spy, afterlife, and the one Xing Er belongs too.

Do someone has all their names?

Xing er..  Belong to wind and cloud. 

• Like 1

tbh I love how they introduce the element of spy in this drama bc it's true during that time that all these spies could even overthrow an empire. How I wished they focus this story more than the revenge story ;sigh: 

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Story different than novel. 

Novel the penpal of liang princess is yan xun. Here is ywy..  Maybe the writer forgot to add girl for ywy..  Writer only add girl ce for yx..  Yx like xe..  Ywy like xe but no one like ywy..   So maybe writer change story line by changing liang princess penpal to ywy.. :)

Xing er..  Belong to wind and cloud. 

is Wind and Cloud the name of the organization? all this time I thought it was the name of the power or maybe it's the same thing bc she is the master of wind and cloud

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

This pic of YWY makes me think of a male version of Snow White and if we are going to have an open ending where we don't know if YWY survives icy lake or not, I suggest a spin off with LGX/YWY and his sidekick Yue Qi and call it Snow White and the Giant Seven.  We'll get to see how he survives and rebuilds his life after that incident.  Once ZLY's schedule is open, maybe she can film a cameo for the ending where they meet up again?  I am gonna miss this guy the most once PA is done.

Am going to miss YWY the most too.  He's gonna be embedded in my head for a long time.  Hopefully Xstep is a go and ZLY& LGX can collaborate in any project better still if its another drama.  May they continue to keep in touch to keep their friendship and who knows the future.... :grin:

Image may contain: 1 person, child and outdoor

....one of my favourite pics of YWY!

• Like 9