[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Li Qin is soooo good as a Red Raging Princess....

Although, its my first drama I've seen with Li Qin. But she really has shown me that she's is a amazing actress. I'm really rooting for her to be super successful in the future. Thank for posting this vid.  Hope everyone will like the new eps this week. :)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@BaiZiHua, try Tears in Heaven...YX returns all the love to CE :heart:

Ermygawd, I will def go check it out. I have to see YX love her back I am a pre crazy YX and Chun Er shipper (before they both went cuckoo and became evil). Thanks for letting me know bout it will look it up after I post this. I can't wait to see the next eps of PA. Hope you will enjoy the show too. Have a nice day/evening.:rolleyes:

@Bella-Chimura

Hello, my love <3 good to see you here. I was about to go watch todays ep but you say it's draggy so I guess I will just wait it out. Thanks for letting me know cause I hate draggy things. Have a nice day :) .

• Like 3

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

YX went back for CQ!

1 step behind YWY (loved that scene). 

STILL YX CAME BACK FOR CQ!!!!

Oh man Chun'er gave me the chills. I must say, she was so professional. 

• Like 4

Just finished watching the aired episodes for today. 

YX finally said the phrase "I can let go of anyone, except A'Chu" YAY! :lol: I was pretty sure he hasn't said this yet.  

Preview for tomorrow: 

YX calls her in, along with the 3 generals/soldiers who were at HongChuang, and wanted to kill her. The guy who killed fengmian killed himself to repay fengmian life. When he stabbed himself, YX has a surprised look. AYE YA! He really didn't want to kill them. He thought CQ is kindhearted and won't kill them, so he was just going to punish them only. When he called her in, she was wearing the clothes where she kneeled in front of him. I think tomorrow we'll see that kneeling scene. 

There's also a scene, where she saw YX at the lake. He was playing the flute and she rode on a horse and left.

There's another scene, where she was walking around with Zhong Yu and a soldier wanted to kill her. He said, if it weren't for her, we would have conquered Chang'An, so all of YX's soldier were blaming her that we lost this chance. 

I want her to be back with YWY. Yanbei wasn't what she imagined. :( 

Hopefully, we get to see her reunite with YWY tomorrow. 

• Like 12

I wonder when will YX propose CQ? Will she accept it or not?

YWY is feeling more empathy toward people no matter who they are and its like he and CQ is getting closer as their goal is same while CQ and YX is drift apart as they no longer have same belief and goal.

• Like 6

From the preview YX camp will be divided into 2 .One who support YX and another one support CQ. This just give more reason that even in YX camp there is people who want to kill CQ. 

Possibly the smart YWY know this will happen. Maybe because of this YWY rush to save CQ thus lake incident happen though he realise it maybe a trap.

• Like 7

I saw some previews where they spared the princess's life and YWY is asked to go back to Yanbei 

ICE LAKE COMING FINALLY

I think ice lake will be Thursday. Everything is being set up for the ice lake scene. I didnt see CQ wearing the clothes of when she kneels but it should happen Tuesday or Wednesday. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@mamamya88 not only you, me too..:lol:

Tonight so tense,so touching, so heartbreaking :(

Same

Me too watch without sub.. 

Tml we rewatch again lorrr with sub..  Hahahaha

3 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

YY sent YS to where? Please someone translate ittt ♡♡♡

Sent to yan bei... 

Negotiate? 

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw some previews where they spared the princess's life and YWY is asked to go back to Yanbei 

ICE LAKE COMING FINALLY

I think ice lake will be Thursday. Everything is being set up for the ice lake scene. I didnt see CQ wearing the clothes of when she kneels but it should happen Tuesday or Wednesday. 

I think the kneel down should happen on wed.... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

ICE LAKE COMING FINALLY

But why YX suddenly want to kill YY?