[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

18 hours ago, maixa02 said:

PA Fans, I am confused.

Did Yan Xun order his men to rape Chun'er or not???

I just saw a clip on instagram and he actually ordered his men to send them off safely after passing out.

I don't wanna hate someone who actually didn't do anything.

He did tell his men to send them off safe but the hate is far to grand from Yenbei's people perspective towards Wei's and even more knowing they are the children of the Emperor,the one responsable for sluthering and burning their country and people...They did it own their own accord and trying after to save their lives after being caught by Xiuli troops and Chu Qiao said that Yan Xun indirectly let them harm them when he in no way ever said something like that and just planned to send them off safe...The problem is u can't control human emotions and the blood karma between the two nations is far to great...

Man,the subtitles are soo opposites,the ones we get and the ones i end up reading here..About Yue and Grandpa convo...here being more into detail and well different than the ones we officially get,like in those ones they never go deep about Yue love or Grandpa legs etc...But more about his family and perspective on loyalty etc...

By the way,are there any pics of YanXun in his glourious Yenbai Royal clothes and battle ones,the one with the red cape,eye liner and hair done..He looks glourious!!!Shawn really rocks it!

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, hermionne said:

YWY's actions are not only focused on saving CQ. He also wants to save his friend, YX. He knows that YX's only way to survive is to escape Chang'An. But he also cautions YX against killing innocent people just to save himself. YWY also made it clear that he'll stop YX if he makes any move that will affect innocent lives. YWY did his part to stop the flooding of Chang'An, and drove away the spies of Liang to cripple YX's bloodbath plans. He also stopped YX from killing all the trainees in Shang Wu Tang. When YWY let YX escape, he was giving his friend another day to live and a chance to think about his actions. 

I understand YWY's choices and I don't judge him for not exposing YX's plan of escape to the Emperor. It's what we humans do for the people we care about. We protect those we love and we hope for the best. We want them to live and have a chance to figure out life and do what is right. Love and hope are indeed man's greatest strength and weakness.

I understand YY's actions or lack thereof, too. Don't get me wrong. But I also understand YX's, CQ's, CE's and so on.
I'm just about equality. Either everyone has to be responsible for their actions or no one. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, serenitygrace13 said:

Looks like that bathrom scene is gonna be epic in a funny way too i cant help but laugh at ywy expression trying to cover up cq lol

not often we see YWY in a panic, and a funny one indeed! LOL hoping for it to be at least one episode of them together, stuff needs to be resolved between them :)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

What are they both doing?

Hahahaha.  Is it next week is the bath scene? 

Hopefully tonight we will see the bath scene ... hahaha ywy looks so protective to chu qiao ... why yeh chi always the witness of these two lovebird lol

• Like 3

Have these been posted?  I thought these are much clearer ones:

My favourite scene of YWY running oops almost .... with XE laughing in his arms.  Looking at how much fun they had filming this scene just tickles me so much:

6d40f7f4ly1fhftk6arakg20b406a4qu.gif 6d40f7f4ly1fhftkaex6wg20b406a1l2.gif

OMG, look at LGX so comfy eh with ZLY:

6d40f7f4ly1fhftjqc7zjg20b40684qt.gif 6d40f7f4ly1fhftk4y4phg20b406anpg.gif

credit as tagged

• Like 11

My lap top wont connects to wifi.  I am on my phone and cant save the links. I have the gift but i can't upload it here ahhhh frustrating.  Just search princess agent on weibo! 

nevermind its connecting now

8fc92853ly1fhifjtfr1mg20bq07a4qr.gif

8fc92853ly1fhifjzr61pg20bq07ae87.gif

8fc92853ly1fhifk696lyg20bq07ax6v.gif

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

My lap top wont connects to wifi.  I am on my phone and cant save the links. I have the gift but i can't upload it here ahhhh frustrating.  Just search princess agent on weibo! 

nevermind its connecting now

Tq @mimimi26.   OMG, YWY is on top of XE and that wild rolling about in and between the sheets is so sexily ......  and hot.  Any videos please?  Cant wait for this scene and the BTS how they filmed this amazingly anticipated scene of all.

Edit:  I see their sparring skills have also gone up many many notches since their last separation.  Their sexual tension cannot be suppressed any longer, so YWY take that leap and go for it.  Give us that consummation.

• Like 4