[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

49 minutes ago, poipoipo said:

totally off topic, but ANY NEW DRAMAS to watch whilst waiting for PA to show on monday ?? korean or chinese.. 

is bride of the water god any good????

Suspicious partner....best hit... but i wont recomend bride of water gof as for me it is not as cathy as thise 2 romcom drama u can try also some korean historical like  seveday queen... ruler:master of the mask...my sassy girl   and some suspence  drama such as  lookout...secret forest...circle:two worlds connected..duel...

10 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

This is out of topic, but is there anyone watch The Advisors Alliance?

@farhah_1986 yes but inly at ep 2 but its quite good though

I was trying to translate the first part of ZLY interview yesterday but I'm not quite sure if the translations is correct, but since no one translated it yet, I'm gonna post this (the one that @mrsyooknit post the link). What I can understand ZLY talk about YX's last scene, when they're gonna go part way, only until then that they have the courage to come face to face with their feelings, but at that moment, they already lose so much, a lot of people have gone already (I'm not sure is she referring to other actors already finish their scenes so the set is not as crowded as it used to, or she referred to the drama that at that time, also lots of the characters had been deceased, or both) and that scene was also the parting scene of the drama.

My thoughts : I'm worried, so the ending of the drama will be this scene? ( the one where YX and CQ at the bridge and YX ask CQ : "Did you ever love me?" ). If this scene happen after CQ 

Spoiler

reunite again with YWY, after the icy lake thing

that is fine, but if not, nooooo, there are too many loose ends :bawling:

I hope I was wrong (with the translations). Any thoughts anyone?

Birdie on sale now? I saw somewhere I forgot, it's a recording doll, dunno if it is the same item?

e04e31dbgy1fhbd2ed4r6j21kw11x469.jpg

cr : on pic

@claribelle3 About Concubine Lan, on ep 39, after she saw CQ at the palace when CQ accompany XC greeting the Mad King, after that Concubine Lan looks like she's praying and talk to Luo Se. There she said that she want to meet CQ again, but since she already in the palace, she is afraid that someone will know her real identity, and the fact that she already had a son, and also she had another son too now (with the Mad king). So we can conclude that she had at least 2 sons, one in the palace, the other one dunno where though.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I was trying to translate the first part of ZLY interview yesterday but I was too sleepy to post it and I'm not quite sure if the translations is correct, but since no one translated it yet, I'm gonna post this (the one that @mrsyooknit post the link). What I can understand ZLY talk about YX's last scene, when they're gonna go part way, only until then that they have the courage to come face to face with their feelings, but at that moment, they already lose so much, a lot of people have gone already (I'm not sure is she referring to other actors already finish their scene so the set is not as crowded as it used to, or she referred to the drama that at that time, also lots of the characters had been deceased, or both) and that scene was also the parting scene of the drama.

My thoughts : I'm worried, so the ending of the drama will be this scene? ( the one where YX and CQ at the bridge and YX ask CQ : "Did you ever love me?" ). If this scene happen after CQ 

Reveal hidden contents

reunite again with YWY, after the icy lake thing

that is fine, but if not, nooooo, there are to many loose ends :bawling:

I hope I was wrong (with the translations). Any thoughts anyone?

Birdie on sale now?

The lost most likely referred to the death of people around them in the drama as YX sacrificed a lot of people in order to gain power (according to the book he even killed his own younger sister for power) Did ZLY mention that scene will be the last scene or only YX-XE's last scene? I believe that scene will happen after YWY's death, bcoz we know XE refuses to kill YWY, beg YX not to kill him and even jump after him in the icy lake. So after that YX will question her whether, "Nie ai gua wo ma?".

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

The lost most likely referred to the death of people around them in the drama as YX sacrificed a lot of people in order to gain power (according to the book he even killed his own younger sister for power) Did ZLY mention that scene will be the last scene or only YX-XE's last scene? I believe that scene will happen after YWY's death, bcoz we know XE refuses to kill YWY, beg YX not to kill him and even jump after him in the icy lake. So after that YX will question her whether, "Nie ai gua wo ma?".

I watched the vid again, she only said that that scene is the goodbye scene of the drama and also the goodbye scene on set. So I guess is Shawn's last scene (that is filmed? Not necessarily is the last scene of the drama though, am I right?). I sure hope I'm right, I need CQ reunite with YWY again to be the last scene of the drama :bawling:

6 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I watched the vid again, she only said that that scene is the goodbye scene of the drama and also the goodbye scene on set. So I guess is Shawn's last scene (that is filmed? Not necessarily is the last scene of the drama though, am I right?). I sure hope I'm right, I need CQ reunite with YWY again to be the last scene of the drama :bawling:

so therefore the drama just end like that?thats why there is a part 2 tsk tsk why would cdramas always had a part 2 why cant they just sumarize the drama and film it whats the used of having all thise character when it will not also show all the part of the book well i can say general and i is better than this even though it has an unsatisfactory endinh

53 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Based upon the previous BTS video, Shawn's last scene was not the one on the bridge. Some members also said that according to LGX's and ZLY's interview the last scene will be icy lake scene (there were also speculations of last scene of filming) while the last scene of filming for LGX was the one YWY flying with XE (BTS video). So there are a lot of rumors flying around regarding the last scene. Please take it easy, relax, exhale, inhale, have some chocolates and plenty of snacks then go for retail therapy...I am sure those will help....:grin:

I repost this:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I feel bad for YX too, he does love her so much plus he "gave" her his finger (I hope it doesn't come out wrong :D). 

At first he did love her but xe seems like dun know what is love. That is why she ask ys what is love.

I felt that her feeling towards yx is because he and her are same..  Dun have parents.. It is like sibling relation. I felt that she think yx as her brother... 

About the scene ys told her what is love about... 

I have feeling that she will feel those feeling when she think ywy die (same as when ywy think xe die). 

• Like 4

Guest cr1mson
17 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

@cr1mson, good to know your thoughts on this.  There's nothing wrong for XE to fall in love with anyone nor does she belong to anyone at this point.  But i doubt YWY would agree with you because to him XE is his.  Ditto...YWY-XE is my OTP all the way.  

I do think YWY love is unconditionally :)

2 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

At first he did love her but xe seems like dun know what is love. That is why she ask ys what is love.

I felt that her feeling towards yx is because he and her are same..  Dun have parents.. It is like sibling relation. I felt that she think yx as her brother... 

About the scene ys told her what is love about... 

I have feeling that she will feel those feeling when she think ywy die (same as when ywy think xe die). 

There is a possibility before she had the conversation with YS she thought she is in love with YX but after those "symptoms"  listed by YS MAYBE she realizes that she is in love with another boy. That's why I suspected the carry-running scene with YWY is her dream only and the scene where she will grabs his hand in her state of unconsciousness will show us her real feeling....these are only my guesses please don't believe me 100%.....:D

• Like 4

Guest cr1mson
23 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Agree. Usually they do filming not in sequence order. Most based on location set.

If you filming in Paris then New York and back to Paris again, that will be costly.

Guest cr1mson
7 minutes ago, cenching said:

There is a possibility before she had the conversation with YS she thought she is in love with YX but after those "symptoms"  listed by YS MAYBE she realizes that she is in love with another boy. That's why I suspected the carry-running scene with YWY is her dream only and the scene where she will grabs his hand in her state of unconsciousness will show us her real feeling....these are only my guesses please don't believe me 100%.....:D

I tend to believe she is daydreaming but what annoyed me is daydreaming usually won't take long scenes, maybe up to she refused drink offered. So its 50-50 now LOL

1 hour ago, farhah_1986 said:

This is out of topic, but is there anyone watch The Advisors Alliance?

I am watching and its an interesting drama if you are familiar with Cao Cao and Si Ma Yi who is in the same league and period of Zhu Ge Liang ... both great strategist but on different sides.

15 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

I tend to believe she is daydreaming but what annoyed me is daydreaming usually won't take long scenes, maybe up to she refused drink offered. So its 50-50 now LOL

seems to not be dreaming but maybe really hurt and sorta in a coma?

• Like 1

I've seen several comments on how people are starting to grow weary of how CQ/Xing-er is treating YWY, and I thought I'd add my perspective to the mix. 

Just for context, I've only watched up to ep 33 (uncut version).

As difficult as it is to watch CQ/Xing-er being cold and unfeeling toward YWY (and quite possibly bordering on mean at this point), I actually fully understand where she's coming from. 

We as the audience know exactly how YWY feels about CQ/Xing-er. We also know the lengths to which he has gone (and will go) to protect her. We see the way he looks at her, and also how his thought process has shifted from "How does this affect my king, country and family" to putting the implications of how things would impact CQ/Xing-er first before anything else. 

However, us knowing this is one thing, CQ/Xing-er isn't even on the same plane of awareness as YWY is, not to mention us. 

From the beginning, CQ/Xing-er has had this survivalist mentality. Every single day she doesn't get killed is a day she gets to survive. She's not even living, she's merely existing. Such people don't trust easily. For her to to have even (almost) trusted YWY is a major step forward, and when that trust is seemingly misplaced (due to foolish grandpa's words), it triggers a huge defensive mechanism. She will never allow herself to get into a situation like that again. 

So despite all the misunderstandings she has being cleared up one by one, the main misunderstanding, that triggered said defensive mechanism is still there. Even if she's now aware that YWY never did meant to kill her with the needle (and was really trying to save her life), and aware that him killing her foster brother was really an act of mercy, and despite seeing that he has pulled her out of tricky situations time and time again, not exposing her plans to the king, treating her injuries, it does not take away from the underlying thought that YWY is the sort of person who would do all of those things because he wants something from her, like the way he previously protected her all so that she could become his "suicide spy".

From her point of view, him taking great lengths to do all of those things is merely him protecting his own interests. She thinks he doesn't really care for her as a person, and sees her as a means to an end. And hence, she has to be cold towards him, because she cannot allow herself to start buying his "act". She was hurt greatly before when she (almost) trusted YWY 3 years ago, her entire being shies away from going through that again. Her attitude towards him is her way of protecting herself.

On some level, she does feel..something for YWY, implicitly. It's in the little things she does, the actions she automatically takes. One perfect example would be the way she's unable to intentionally hurt him. When she becomes his servant for a day and spar in the courtyard, she was unwilling and unable to hurt him like she claimed she would. She has never been able to poison or really hurt him (physically), and not from lack of opportunity

Her unwillingness to hurt YWY and his obvious care for her creates an interesting situation for them. They bicker and exchange barbs, but they both know where they stand with each other. They keep letting each other off, neither one really hurting the other.

At this point, I'm very eager for that final misunderstanding to be cleared up. And even if it isn't done soon, sooner or later, she will run out of excuses to justify why YWY is taking great lengths to protect her. 

• Like 13

@frostfire agree with your pov..thanks gor sharing them

Hope you girls are right that starting next week it would be cq/xe pov already..Aside from the romance i'm really intrigued with her past and how she'll learn about it again. 

would love to see some girl power seeing cq/xe fight again and lead the army.... 

2 hours ago, poipoipo said:

totally off topic, but ANY NEW DRAMAS to watch whilst waiting for PA to show on monday ?? korean or chinese.. 

is bride of the water god any good????

i would suggest checking out Princess of Lanling king for its love pairing. I only skipped to those scenes just as I am skipping around princess agents as well but I can't vouch for the rest of the storyline. The dynamics between the main actor and actress is super similar to CQ and YWY in many ways. 

QS (main actress)-memory/identity lost; stuck w main actor for a while as one of his wives; kinda hates main actor, always fighting with him, thinks he's using her for ulterior motives so never trusting him; in a love triangle 

Yu Wenyong (main actor...yeah even their names similar)- royalty, loyal to king and country; "cold-hearted" but actually using that as a mask to protect people he loves incl main actress; always saving main actress but getting mistaken/hurt by her

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sdmango said:

seems to not be dreaming but maybe really hurt and sorta in a coma?

this is hilarious :D

Early part of the vid, the narrator said that the girl's name is Mu Er, she go through some sad hardship with YWY and CQ, then without saying goodbye, CQ left Mu Er for YWY, YWY raise her. And at one point CQ got hurt and YWY nursing her back to health, and at this part they realize their love for one another :wub:

Mu Er called LGX : Die2, and called ZLY : niang qin. LGX didn't allow Mu Er to called ZLY : Mom, so Mu Er called her : Jie Jie, LGX is more angry :D (so what do you want then LGX? LOL). LGX also desperately try to explain to ZLY that he is not Mu Er's Real Dad :D  (you want to prove your one and only love is CQ? That's good :D  )

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

this is hilarious :D

Early part of the vid, the narrator said that the girl's name is Mu Er, she go through some sad hardship with YWY and CQ, then without saying goodbye, CQ left Mu Er for YWY, YWY raise her. And at one point CQ got hurt and YWY nursing her back to health, and at this part they realize their love for one another :wub:

Mu Er called LGX : Die2, and called ZLY : niang qin. LGX didn't allow Mu Er to called ZLY  : Mom, so Mu Er called her : Jie Jie, LGX is more angry :D (so what do you want then LGX? LOL). LGX also explain to ZLY that he is not Mu Er's Real Dad :D  (you want to prove your one and only love is CQ? That's good :D  )

Hahaha really this is more funny than in actual scene 

• Like 3