[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, monchoo said:

@pawla@cenching

Hide contents

CQ and YX declared war to escape back to Yan bei during the wedding of YX to CE. YX and CQ won and they were half way when CQ turned back for the troops YX wanted to sacrifice. Thus the famous line, "I wanted to bring you all home!" That's when she and YX separated on their way back to Yan bei. Sweetness of our OTP starts from then on.. :) Yes, once they rebelled, CQ has become the fugitive and was wanted everywhere, but our YWY was there to protect!! No worries! When they reached Yan Bei, things aren't the same as YX described. The ppl are living in misery and poverty. And YX became less secured when the troops were more loyal to CQ than him thence.

Which episode is this coming to? 2 episodes from now like Wednesday night?

15 minutes ago, serenitygrace13 said:

I'm so looooooooking forward to that scene when CQ said she owes YWY so much, for now i'll just hit my pillow everytime i feel like wringing both ywy and cq's neck lol...but so far i'm really enjoying this cdrama, last night was the first time for a cdrama that i watched tru livestream...

That scene probably after YWY died.

1 hour ago, joyousgal said:

OMG!!! Please someone tell me it's not true what I read...Jin Han (ZXF) is the main lead along side Zhao Li Ying in novel-to-drama adaptation of Ding Mo’s Our Glamorous Time (你和我的倾城时光). I thought Jerry Yan was given the main role. Soooo sad :bawling: If it's true, I'm totally giving it a miss. I like ZLY but I don't think JH can handle a lead role...lacks both in looks and acting skills.

Or should we give jin han one chance. ? He always playing bad character. I wonder how's his acting as a good character.hehe.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joyousgal said:

OMG!!! Please someone tell me it's not true what I read...Jin Han (ZXF) is the main lead along side Zhao Li Ying in novel-to-drama adaptation of Ding Mo’s Our Glamorous Time (你和我的倾城时光). I thought Jerry Yan was given the main role. Soooo sad :bawling: If it's true, I'm totally giving it a miss. I like ZLY but I don't think JH can handle a lead role...lacks both in looks and acting skills.

It is true. I think Jin Han is better looking than Jerry Yan, but not by much. Really disappointed with the casting overall. ZLY is hard carrying it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joyousgal said:

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/07/zhao-li-ying-confirms-drama-our-glamorous-time-with-jin-han.html

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@jolin_chan, the rhythm and the feel of their relationship changed :grin:

CQ is being CQ now, so this separations has already showed the positive effects on their relationship. Now that CQ has been faraway from YWY's influences for the last 3 years, YWY can finally see the real CQ., although the helpless-romantic me believe that he will always love her no matter what. :heart:

CQ can tease YWY back showed that she actually didn't find him threatening, but her stubborn mind still won't accept that YWY didn't have any intentions at all to kill her 3 years ago? When will she think clearly when it involving YWY?

@gentlelily12 I don't think he meant that he want to sleep with her, but I don't mind at all if he do :D but patient is his virtue, but not me :D I really want to see their lovey dovey scenes soon

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

CQ is being CQ now, so this separations has already showed the positive effects on their relationship. Now that CQ has been faraway from YWY's influences for the last 3 years, YWY can finally see the real CQ., although the helpless-romantic me believe that he will always love her no matter what. :heart:

CQ can tease YWY back showed that she actually didn't find him threatening, but her stubborn mind still won't accept that YWY didn't have any intentions at all to kill her 3 years ago? When will she think clearly when it involving YWY?

@gentlelily12 I don't think he meant that he want to sleep with her, but I don't mind at all if he do :D but patient is his virtue, but not me :D I really want to see their lovey dovey scenes soon

Yup :tongue:.  And YWY was full of admiration for XE at the arrow duel scene.  He's proud how's she grown and be this confident lady today.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

LOL now she even dare to do that to YWY :D:heart:

Exactly!  And poor YWY he actually thought she was gonna feed him!

credit as tagged

16 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Kyaaaaaa!!! So cuteee ♡♡♡♡

They are not married yet, but they act like a married couple :tongue:

More like an old married couple.  Where you are too comfortable with one another already.

• Like 2

Is this the moment YQ will spill the beans to XE as he happens to be the only link to their misunderstandings:

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

or is it too soon?

He must hv given her the Freedom Contract:

Image may contain: 1 person

But XE's not so happy right abt being free from YWY, I wonder:

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up and text

Spoiler

credit as tagged

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Is this the moment YQ will spill the beans to XE as he happens to be the only link to their misunderstandings:

or is it too soon?

He must hv given her the Freedom Contract:

But XE's not so happy right abt being free from YWY, I wonder:

Yes,  the picture said that YQ explain that YWY throw needle at her back then to fake her death. Finally one misunderstanding down. Love you YQ :wub:

Finally, something for CQ to think about.

I think this is after CQ and YWY eating together?

Now I hope CQ deep down also hoping that YWY want to extend their one day together :D

Come to think about it, YWY want CQ to be his bedchamber maid in exchange of the Freedom Contract is kinda like a one day date with YWY :heart:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jolin_chan said:

Yes, YQ explain that YWY throw needle at her back then to fake her death. Finally one misunderstandd down. Love you YQ :wub:

I bet YQ cant tolerate to see his master being misunderstood and sad for so many years by the woman he loves.   Glad he took that step. 

• Like 1