[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

11 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

SH*TTT.... YWY n XE might both dead in the end. How can they wrap up everything in just one ep?:angry:

I know right?? In today's episode, there was only 6 scenes...some longer than others. 

YS and CE

CE and YX

YWY, MF and YQ

YWY and CQ

Prince YC and Mustache guy

YX and CY

Am I missing any?

I wonder if there will be anymore preview besides this icy lake one that's shown. 

• Like 3

Girls, do you still believe this series will have happy ending???:bawling:

1 minute ago, RealityDream said:

I know right?? In today's episode, there was only 6 scenes...some longer than others. 

YS and CE

CE and YX

YWY, MF and YQ

YWY and CQ

YX and CY

Am I missing any?

I wonder if there will be anymore preview besides this icy lake one that's shown. 

I really have a bad feeling about last episode:angry:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

(Sound of palm slap) woman-facepalming_1f926-200d-2640-fe0f.p

Thank you @dashmount20 and @Kim Da 

Btw... you know the meaning right?

moon and star... match with their song.. lyric also.... try to search Xing Yue princess agents... nice song...

xing er name was given by ywy because he see xe eyes were brighten than stars... ep 46 eng version.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

YS and CE

CE and YX

YWY, MF and YQ

YWY and CQ

YX and CY

Am I missing any?

Ywy gang + 2kids that we think ywy + CQ kids having hotpot 

• Like 4

Li Qin said her character wont appear anymore. So tomorrow is all about ice lake. 

Anyways, some questions. 

Before this she is hugging him saying she wont leave then he is by himself laying down? 

006oP5Wfgy1fi3im05ro2g30hs0a0u0x.gif

and falls in 

006oP5Wfgy1fi3ima8g9vg30hs0a0npf.gif

is this before or after he pushes her away from him? It looks like before which means he will sink farther down while he pushes her

006oP5Wfgy1fi3imenbt4g30hs0a0kjn.gif

006oP5Wfgy1fi3imhnb9fg30hs0a0b2a.gif

you see I think he pushes her right when she is about to kiss him 

006oP5Wfgy1fi3ivych1hg30u00gvu10.gif

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

After that... she said something... wo Yao qu? Then cut off...

at the very last word...

Dun have.. maybe tml..

You have strong hearing then! I didn't hear anything, but I probably missed it. The only part where I hear her said something about Wo yao qu, is during the dialogue with YX where she said "Just like you wish, I will go find YWY". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

YS and CE

CE and YX

YWY, MF and YQ

YWY and CQ

YX and CY

Am I missing any?

Do, u think just maybe, knowing this is the last episode they might do a special instead of the 1 episode lasting nearly 50 mins, they might do 2 in 1??? Thats how the will rush the ending and finally put all of our questions to rest. They will finish the season with a 2 episode in 1 and have a HAPPY ENDING. They have to be montering all the talk about this series, knowing that 95% of the ppl watchin this show, everyone wants YWY n CQ togther. The writers cant deny this. It will kill future shows for this writer and producer. Just saying. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

also remember that when they are in the water he pushes her up, while he sinks

dedacb34ly1fi3itv62mej20qo1be76h.jpg

is this before or after that? I also saw it and he blinks right before she goes for his forehead. I wish she had tried to kiss his lips since that shows a more romantic feeling.

Yea yea... what is the word.

... Xia qu ? Qu : go?

yea... your wish also my wish.. I also wish she choose the lips instead of head.. we deserve that.. we all wait patiently.... hahahaha :D

yea Hor... why they sunk together ah??? Where is the push part? Dreaming?

dun tell me the ending like ten miles.. ba Qian like to start dreaming... now CQ turn like to start dreaming...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Li Qin said her character wont appear anymore. So tomorrow is all about ice lake. 

Anyways, some questions. 

Before this she is hugging him saying she wont leave then he is by himself laying down? 

006oP5Wfgy1fi3im05ro2g30hs0a0u0x.gif

and falls in 

006oP5Wfgy1fi3ima8g9vg30hs0a0npf.gif

is this before or after he pushes her away from him? It looks like before which means he will sink farther down while he pushes her

006oP5Wfgy1fi3imenbt4g30hs0a0kjn.gif

006oP5Wfgy1fi3imhnb9fg30hs0a0b2a.gif

006oP5Wfgy1fi3ivych1hg30u00gvu10.gif

I find it disturbing that the CGI at the beginning of the drama were good and closer to the end, it went downhill. Like dude, we can see it is fake, but at least make it a better version than pure fakeness. Did they spend all their money on the war episode, that there's none left for good props for the other scenes? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Anyways, some questions. 

Before this she is hugging him saying she wont leave then he is by himself laying down

and falls in 

Does it feel like the ice was cracking and sinking him down?  

I see XE tattoo appearing as the conditions support it.  Does tht mean she has great powers and can save both herself and YWY back up?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Please dont die YWY:

Add:  Finally we see all that suppressed love XE has for YWY finally bursting out....

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, outdoor, water and text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up

:bawling::bawling::bawling: Seeing this can't help but to cry again...He looks dead already....Noooooo:bawling::bawling::bawling: Feeling numbed and pained... 

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

- Sam Smith

• Like 4

how I wish this drama will have another 10 eps, we can see YWY and XE marriage life and probably a side plot of who is becoming the next emperor. but it's always like this drama producer and writer always cut of the best part, taking the fun for audience and just show the tragic part meh

• Like 4