[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I think i heard YX said something about 'A Chu, have you ever loved me' something in the preview.. if it true, then YX must be jealous over the love between YWY and XE !! Yeahh the tattoo is reappear and XE will kiss her YWY :bawling: but the preview looks so heartbreaking, i hope they save some happy moments between YWY and XE ...

• Like 8

1 minute ago, milkokoa said:

they are under water, too weird to kiss on the lips maybe lol lets wait for the reunion kiss if any

LGX kiss Yoona in the water...

cq also must kiss in the water... no air... must give air thru mouth lahhh... hahahahaha

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Gosh i saw her tatoo is back B) could it possible she will rescuing YWY from icy lake :bawling:  cause no sign of YQ is coming ... nobody could save him except her ... plz plz save him :bawling: dont let him drowning omaigod

The writers or whoever is in charge just get whatever footages filmed and recompile and give us their reunion...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Noooo :bawling: I really hope there still gonna be happy ending even if just few seconds. YWY need that. Although finally CQ let her feeling shown to YWY.

The TV preview, what I can grasp :

YX : .... (something about Yanbei, I didn't quite hear it), have you ever love me?

CQ : I don't mind you killing YWY, but you must do it gentlemantly, not being coward by tricking YWY's feeling for me to do it. Now I'm gonna go find YWY

YX, I HATE YOU SOOOOO MUCH. You are a COWARD :angry::angry::angry:

she don't mind YX killing him WHATTTTTTT you obviously heart broken after that though

or maybe she knows that YX could never beat YWY in fair fight

Edited by milkokoa
more theory to said
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

LGX kiss Yoona in the water...

cq also must kiss in the water... no air... must give air thru mouth lahhh... hahahahaha

now that you said it but that would lost the purpose of her kissing him, that means she just want to do CPR lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, buttercup04 said:

I think i heard YX said something about 'A Chu, have you ever loved me' something in the preview.. if it true, then YX must be jealous over the love between YWY and XE !! Yeahh the tattoo is reappear and XE will kiss her YWY :bawling: but the preview looks so heartbreaking, i hope they save some happy moments between YWY and XE ...

Yeah. It was a voice over. Its not certain whether it happened at the icy lake or after or before. 

I also heard CQ said "YX, If you want to fight YWY, do it openly. How can you use his feelings for me and attack from behind?" 

I think I heard YX said "A Chu, compared to the entire YanBei, you choose YWY?" 

Mann, this is very depressing. Did you see those puffy eyes on ZLY? 

At least YWY knows her feelings towards him. Even if he were to die, he'll die happily now, but gosh, it took CQ this long to go to YWY? 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

those are her lines from the book that she doesnt mind if he kills YWY but he shouldnt use her for it. I hate that line. Ugh!

She doesnt deserve him at all. 

I think we should just wait for the proper translation...she obviously loves him

• Like 2

cr vid to uploader

Translations :

YX : Ah Chu, in your heart, all Yan Bei and me, not as good as one YWY? I'll just ask you one question, all this years, have you ever love me?

CQ : YX, I'm not blaming you for killing YWY, I just blame that your scheme is too despicable, you can just kill him like a gentleman, but how can you used me, used his feelings towards me, now, just like as you desired, I'm gonna go find YWY

CQ : Noooo, YWY, so sorry, I'll never leave you again, I want you and I to stay alive

• Like 12

So XE has her mystical tattoo back. does that mean something extraordinary will happen? for instance she saving YWY? :cry:

previews always makes the audience confused.looks like he will drown and be saved later by someone. Open ending? no please!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

I know it, that Yanbei traitor will poison Prince Xiang mind to attack Yanbei, no wonder YX attack YWY maybe as a warning? Especially the Liang Princess change YWY letter...I hope that traitor die...But like YWY said to CQ before there is always evil person will turn up after another.

About YWY being trap, I think maybe he know its a trap but still go because he can't risk CQ life.

YWY rather give up his life than lose XE/CQ a second time i think.  He's contented with watching her from afar as long as she's alive.  He's said that few times i think.  His love is very great once he chooses to love and give his heart to a woman.  XE is so fortunate to be loved by YWY, the man who stole the show and my heart and the hearts of many...

• Like 8