[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

LGX has gotten so popular, I see him trending in the top 10 every day. Now bc of that variety show he participated on. 

I don't know about others but I am represavtive of those who never heard of him until PA.  I must qualify that this is just my third Cdrama in recent years.  I got into this because I liked ZLY in Rookie Agent, which I watched on a Netflix right before PA started to review/hopefully find an inspiration to improve my limited Mandarin.  I used to watch some Hong Kong series in the eighties because my sister was nuts over those series and we only had one TV, she was older so the choices were either watch it with her or nothing.  Anyway, I can definitely say I form part of LGX 's legion of new fans.   Some say his screen time is rather limited for a male lead and he seems like a cameo sometimes but regardless, it has gotten him a lot more facial and name recognition.   

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Guys do u notice it ... when he said that ...( maybe its not longer mine )sentence ... he does make an eye contact with her ... he wanna make sure bout her feeling too ... but i think XE didnt reply his eye contact as usual .. the plot keep dragging till the last episode maybe they will know their heart belongs to whom :wacko: just so pitiful for YWY

They r just dragging unnecessary plot like filler episodes. At  the end they will stuff everything making it clumsy. I m feeling pity for ywy :bawling:Hope at the end he gets his love xe n achieves peace without any wars n slaves n lives with her happily

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

YWY asked her, is it the next time we met, I should be calling you Yan Wangfei (Queen of Yan, YX's wife)... And I think CQ warned him about YX going to hurt him or something, so she asked YWY to take care (duo bao zhong).. then YWY said those won't able to hurt him, the one that able to get him hurt will be no longer belongs to him (he means CQ).... 

Oh the last sentence is so touching...

The rate the episode has gone today is utter disappointment.  I cant believe its really going to take YWY's death to finally awaken XE's love for him (for this the writers are following the book i see).  Hearing him talk abt her being YX's wife and addressing her as so must be killing him inside (he tends to only show his sorrow when he's alone, my poor YWY) and that the one who can hurt him would no longer be his is so heartbreaking to hear let alone feel on his part.  I like how he actually considered XE as belonging to him once and i thought XE felt slightly disturbed by his pain too.

I cant comprehend that after all YWY has shown and done for her yet XE still wishes to be and now marry YX.  She lets YWY hug, kiss and kiss her again but all those years with YX not once has she done these with him so what actually is in her heart and mind.  YWY has revealed, confessed and demonstrated his love for her and yet after these embraces and kisses she's still staying with YX. I find the development of XE's character truly confusing.

How does YWY bear this pain? I cant imagine that till his "death" in the lake he would still not know XE has a change of heart or aware she might love him.  That would mean if he indeed "died" he would have died thinking XE never loved him and this is so unfair and sad for YWY to "leave" like that.  And yet, he would still love her till death.

I need to see XE's reaction when YWY calls her Yan Wangfei tomorrow.

I wonder if XE thinks staying and being with YX will keep or curb his evil side from developing further as she finally realises what YWY said abt YX being the wolf raised by her and feels responsibe for some of his actions.  But XE, a man especially a grown one like YX can and must be responsible for his own deeds and actions as he knows right from wrong, good and bad as well as whats black and whats white and no one can stop a person's change of heart or destiny. 

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up

Spoiler

credit as tagged

BTS - Ice Lake Scene:

credit to 4uDrama

• Like 8

To tell the truth I watch this drama in the first place because I've been told that this drama is novel adaptation and the novel has happy ending, thats why I start watching this drama...moreover they show so many YWY and Xing er sweet moment...but now my hope slowly getting slim...If there is no happy ending for YWY and CQ , I guess we should never believe that novel adaption with happy ending will get the same happy ending in drama.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I don't know about others but I am represavtive of those who never heard of him until PA.  I must qualify that this is just my third Cdrama in recent years.  I got into this because I liked ZLY in Rookie Agent, which I watched on a Netflix right before PA started to review/hopefully find an inspiration to improve my limited Mandarin.  I used to watch some Hong Kong series in the eighties because my sister was nuts over those series and we only had one TV, she was older so the choices were either watch it with her or nothing.  Anyway, I can definitely say I form part of LGX 's legion of new fans.   Some say his screen time is rather limited for a male lead and he seems like a cameo sometimes but regardless, it has gotten him a lot more facial and name recognition.   

I knew him from Scarlet Heart, but I never really paid attention to him until this drama started. I also decided to watch it because of ZLY and now I am a LGX fan too. I understand why his fans complaint about his screen time, but although a bit limited during the second half of the drama, he had the most after ZLY during the first half. Also, I think he has the most liked character from what I see on weibo. If fans came for ZLY, they stayed bc of Yuwen Yue and Yan Xun :tongue: 

I think all the actors got more popular, but I would say mainly LGX, the guy who plays Yue Qi, and Shawn. But I see LGX trending every other day for his posts or comments, etc. People are loving him right now. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I knew him from XuanYuan Sword that I watched bcoz of HuGe, he looks good but weird hair....I didn't pay much attention to him. His YWY is superb and it's funny how he was not interested to play YWY at first....now YWY is the most memorable in PA and I hope LGX strikes gold from PA in his love life too.....:)

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I knew him from Scarlet Heart, but I never really paid attention to him until this drama started. I also decided to watch it because of ZLY and now I am a LGX fan too. I understand why his fans complaint about his screen time, but although a bit limited during the second half of the drama, he had the most after ZLY during the first half. Also, I think he has the most liked character from what I see on weibo. If fans came for ZLY, they stayed bc of Yuwen Yue and Yan Xun :tongue: 

I think all the actors got more popular, but I would say mainly LGX, the guy who plays Yue Qi, and Shawn. But I see LGX trending every other day for his posts or comments, etc. People are loving him right now. 

So happy for him. People should love LGX as he lived his YWY character to perfection.  His acting skills are astounding as you can feel his feelings by just looking at his eyes and love how he verbalizes all his feelings for XE with just those beautiful eyes of his.  Honestly i have not seen many actors having these abilities, I think MC has the same gift.  

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

They r just dragging unnecessary plot like filler episodes. At  the end they will stuff everything making it clumsy. I m feeling pity for ywy :bawling:Hope at the end he gets his love xe n achieves peace without any wars n slaves n lives with her happily

Yeah we all want that kind of ending for him :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

So happy for him. People should love LGX as he lived his YWY character to perfection.  His acting skills are astounding as you can feel his feelings by just looking at his eyes and love how he verbalizes all his feeings for XE with just those beautiful eyes of his.  Honestly i have not seen many actors having these abilities, I think MC has the same gift.  

Agree with u guys  .. he is indeed a great actor now in china ... i dont like others n other drama also not interesting ...

i start noticing him since legend of Zhao Yun :wub:

He indeed very suits hero  in ancient drama ... sometimes i can imagine his face if drawing in comic book ... his face is like ancient warrior  maybe i found it weird seeing him in modern drama lol 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yueyyo said:

Looks like he is wearing the same clothes as the one he wears  when he meets the Liang princess so this probably takes place before that since his shirt is not torn from the sword and he doesn't look troubled yet.  From what I can gather with my very limited Chinese:

CE:  you ran here to do what?

YW Y:  not to find you.

XE: Of course I know you are not. You at Mei Lin Guan, with all the ladies after you, how can you  miss me?

Y W Y: that person is grown , no longer the  same, more and more self aware (speaking of XE in the third person?).

Feel free to correct my attempt at translating where I am off.

5 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4485122.html?weibo_id=4135290380030878

Wow Seems like YWY n XE still meet up before the icy lake?:wub:  they say she get jealous :lol: maybe bout meng feng dunno too

Ladies, the preview about the conversation over the hot pot is not complete, the above from @Melda Hung is the missing part. Then the translation was by @yueyyo. That conversation was before YWY made a remark about Yan WangFei....for me it's similar to their regular bickering accept the last sentence by YWY about the one can hurt him is no longer his....So please don't get mad first.....:)

• Like 2

Honestly speaking, this drama is nerve wrecking. I m so tensed up that I can't even think abt other stuffs.:wacko:i m checking online stuffs often to get a hint of xingyue happy ending or any other ending hint.  I just want this show to end properly asap. Or else I will be really dissapointed 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Agree with u guys  .. he is indeed a great actor now in china ... i dont like others n other drama also not interesting ...

i start noticing him since legend of Zhao Yun :wub:

He indeed very suits hero  in ancient drama ... sometimes i can imagine his face if drawing in comic book ... his face is like ancient warrior  maybe i found it weird seeing him in modern drama lol 

I haven't known about LGX before PA. I just watched this show coz of ZLY. I love ZLY so follow her dramas. But after watching PA, YWY role had made me a fan of LGX:wub:. I m planning to watch other shows of LGX after PA. Is there any show of LGX which I can follow 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, litia said:

Did you guys notice that several YouTube channels have changed their titles to "Princess Agents Season 1"? I am so confused right now...

As long as The Official PA in Youtube still the same no need to be anxious. Even The Official Weibo also still the same as of now....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, litia said:

Did you guys notice that several YouTube channels have changed their titles to "Princess Agents Season 1"? I am so confused right now...

The official channel of PA which I follow for PA haD not changed anything like that. 

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I haven't known about LGX before PA. I just watched this show coz of ZLY. I love ZLY so follow her dramas. But after watching PA, YWY role had made me a fan of LGX:wub:. I m planning to watch other shows of LGX after PA. Is there any show of LGX which I can follow 

His last year ancient drama legend of Zhou yun collaborate with yoona is great

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Somehow i wish CE succeed to stab him lol B)

Well ce stabs yx n kills herself too then both will reunite together after death lol. :tongue:

1 minute ago, Melda Hung said:

His last year ancient drama legend of Zhou yun collaborate with yoona is great

I don't like yoona. She is expressionless.she is just boring actress. But will give it try for LGX:wub:

• Like 5