[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

@mrsyooknit, she did regret it bcoz nothing good came up from her decision BUT she didn't want to admit it!!! If she really has no regrets she won't asked YWY why are you telling me this I thought you didn't want me to go to YanBei? Then cried from his reply. 

She is so arrogant!!! YX's soulmate, they are match made in hell!!

• Like 2

lol this blogger trying to set YWY up with the Liang Princess or MF, just like some of us here. 

anyways, did they cut this or will this be on the next episode?

3bef7496gy1fhyxlpuv7dj20qo1bejx8.jpg

that sword looks like the Liang's princess sword and YWY is wearing the same outfit when he meets her. He stabbed her in the same place so it could be retribution.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

lol this blogger trying to set YWY up with the Liang Princess or MF, just like some of us here. 

anyways, did they cut this or will this be on the next episode?

3bef7496gy1fhyxlpuv7dj20qo1bejx8.jpg

that sword looks like the Liang's princess sword and YWY is wearing the same outfit when he meets her. He stabbed her in the same place so it could be retribution.

So ywy isnt dying in icy lake instead was stabbed by liang princess :wacko: hHahaha is there a chance he ending up with liang princess ... since she is pretty n tall too

• Like 2

Just now, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit, that pic most likely is in up coming episodes. Previously we thought it was a cut scene in AfterLife Camp, obviously not....or I hope not...haha

yeah, I think you are right. I guess she wants to break her connection with him (?) or is she working with someone else???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah, I think you are right. I guess she wants to break her connection with him (?) or is she working with someone else???

There are 2 possibilities, she wants to break free from him or she wants him....:D

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, tashalynn said:

So, i take it when the series ends both ywy and cq will go thier seperate ways?? And the series will continue in a second season????

Just like the real kiss was a surprise, I think a HE will also be the unexpected (at this point) surprise in store.  All this back and forth is the build-up for the YWY in the icy lake incident where she will regain her memory and leave YX to take her moms place and there'll probably a time jump and she meets up with a new and improved YWY (is that even possible?) and they fly off into the sunset.  Don't expect any lovey dovey  stuff though because that's all the time we got folks.

• Like 8

A good way to watch this drama and you wont miss much : ep.1-24, 44-48, and I am guessing 57-58 

1 minute ago, yueyyo said:

Just like the real kiss was a surprise, I think a HE will also be the unexpected (at this point) surprise in store.  All this back and forth is the build-up for the YWY in the icy lake incident where she will regain her memory and leave YX to take her moms place and there'll probably a time jump and she meets up with a new and improved YWY (is that even possible?) and they fly off into the sunset.  Don't expect any lovey dovey  stuff though because that's all the time we got folks.

what I wonder at this point is that will it feel like she truly loves him. Bc so far she is just grateful. If he dies she would feel regret, but is that love? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Yup. I think it's the best they can give us. No lovey dovey scene. Just batman flying and then... the end.^_^

• Like 3

12 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

There's just something abt the way YWY looks in these latest stills.  He's got this resigned look abt him and i wonder if thats why though he survived the icy lake yet he did not reveal to XE till much later.  If it took his "death" to awaken XE's love and feelings for him then it could also work the other way around that this "death" also meant YWY felt bereft in some way by her overdue reciprocal of his feelings. Of course this has never altered the fact that he will always love XE.

As i recall the scene where YWY said to FM abt XE's refusal to leave YX, i think for a man like YWY, he needs for XE to leave YX's side on her own accord to come to him willingly and wholeheartedly to give him and his fight for her and their love a victorious and fulfilling meaning.  

Can i just say 'Ive loved everyone of your posts since i joined Soompi....i the midst of 'heavy' discussions you appear with some light but meaningful insights - they refresh the whole mood:heart: :)

@underlined, this is something I have said myself earlier too that CQ has to physically, verbally, mentally, emotionally cut herself from YX - out of her OWN will - otherwise she'd be in a constant state of conflict if she were reciprocate any of YWY feelings confidently, openly.

With YX, I think when he says that he can let go of anyone, but her - he doesn't say it just on the basis of a romantic relation with her. It's as Lady Ajhumma says it's a 'familial' connection without having the blood bond. This relation is very strong between them as neither have any blood family but were with each other through life and death situations. With blood relations we automatically expect the support - but someone without any such connection does this much for you these relations grow deeper and are very very difficult to disconnect from in the short + long term.

YX, WILLINGLY had his finger cut off, left his revenge at it's peak for CQ. I'm sure there were many more incidents during their house arrest (i can't recall as i fwd most of those scenes) His actions weren't pre-meditated or planned (stupid, foolish, irrational, the repercussions, are another matter) that if he took these actions then it would have this effect on her and she would remain beside him. 

Now coming to cut my short ramblings even short:lol: - I've forgotten what i wanted to say :D-  these actions that he is withholding from her and carrying out is slowly chipping away at the edges of the faith, belief, trust, friendship, loyalty etc they share for each other. But they aren't enough for her to give up on him, yet. Every time he does something extreme, he also 'redeems' himself in an extreme way too eg leaving her to defend (i know it was her own choice) HC but returning at the last moment when there could've been a chance for him to turn the tables in Chang'an city. These actions of his will slowly and surely wither away their bond till we get to the Ice Lake - after which she can guilt free cut ties with him. In the book i read here - she doesn't leave him till a year after the icy lake - that i find suits the character they are portraying in the drama too.

Now I shall give my nimble fingers some TLC ...

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, caroline904 said:

Guys, i want to ask, from the preview with Mr Wu, is it YWY's father who hurt CQ until she lost her memory? :confounded:

No, its Yu Wen Hao, YWH's father, the one she killed before she fell into the Yellow River and lost her memory. 

• Like 3