[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

20 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Cant wait for tonight.  YWY's had it from these latest pics.  He's truly tested to the brim and cant handle this frustration any longer it seems.  He's sleeping beside his woman and yet a kid is in between them and stealing all her attention from him.  He's so used to sleeping just her beside him.  This must be new and intensely aching for him.  He's drinking to ease himself and totally annoyed!!!

he choke on the water because the child thinks he wants to get rid of him so mommy and daddy can play lol

98352721gy1fhn1qyzx6vg209q05hb29.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fhn0nw7dn0g20b406a4qt.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fhn0o8b5r5g20b406a1l2.gif

• Like 21

That conversation in the spa after their little bed frolick is so funny. Oh my, Master Yue is flirting big time. :lol:

YWY Ep. 49_50

Translation:

"So you're a man after all. Why did I hear the Yue guards say that you are free from human desires and passions (Buddhist idea: the six roots of sensation -- eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind) soon to be achieving monkhood?

"If you're going to use talk to arouse me, I will let you see if I'm free from human desires and passions."

"Rogue/Scoundrel/Reprobate (An indecent male)" (I am partial to "reprobate")

Phew... the sexual overtones of that conversation. Oh my!

Edited: Changed her original sentence into a question to make it reflect more closely to how she said it.

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

That conversation in the spa after their little bed frolick is so funny. Oh my, Master Yue is flirting big time.

Translation:

"So you're a man after all. I heard the Yue guards say that you are free from human desires and passions (Buddhist idea: the six roots of sensation -- eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind). Soon you'll be achieving monkhood.

"If you're going to use words to provoke me, I will let you see me free from human desires and passions."

Totally insane already... i lost my speech reading this...i wish that he just gave her a kiss when he said that...:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

That conversation in the spa after their little bed frolick is so funny. Oh my, Master Yue is flirting big time. :lol:

Translation:

"So you're a man after all. I heard the Yue guards say that you are free from human desires and passions (Buddhist idea: the six roots of sensation -- eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind). Soon you'll be achieving monkhood.

"If you're going to use talk to arouse me, I will let you see if I'm free from human desires and passions."

Please you should just let her see and experience it YWY. lols.

My heart beating so fast, face reddened, hands sweating, fasten breathing just from the preview and translation. oh my my.. :flushed:

Add. translation for the three of them in bed scene.

CQ : Why aren't you sleeping? What are you thinking of?

Mo er : Daddy said, daddy has something to do with mommy at night, that's the reason why i haven't slept beside them for a long time. Are you kicking me out of the room so you can do whatever you need to do together?

YWY : *chokes* ( i'm choking too. good answer mo er, so YWY what are you planning to do with CQ tonight? This is getting 'dangerous' hahaha. :wub:)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mimimi26 said:

awww they are holding hands

I can see the belly again :D

lol, sometimes too good lol!!  Oh man I need to finish some work too. PA got me occupied! Ill wake up in the AM to finish it.  I can't think right now!! lol

HEART melting !!

They're just like a little family sleeping together on the same bed. How I wish we could see their married life with children. It's a shame they won't show us that. 

58 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@cenchinghahaha if you watched him in the game show at how he helped to tie up the little girl's long hair, u wouldn't allow him to help with Xing er's hair as well. :wink:

Is it really that bad?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ces8 said:

We want more...encore master YWY please...:wub:

Baby steps dear... baby steps... The Ice Man is flirting and spicing up his bickering with sexual innuendo. A momentous occasion that needs to be celebrated on its own merits. :tongue:

It's a far cry from their usual thing of sticking swords and daggers at each other. A small step for romance, a giant step for this man.

:wink:

@ces8 Yes, he's a bit of a dark horse, our Young Master Yue. :wink:

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Translation:

I never thought YWY would ever say that. Something that LGX would never say either in the real life. Oh...I always like their bickering. Now they move up the bickering to a new level. 

• Like 6

OOoooooooooh i wasnt expecting the episode tonight to include that with the child, thank you Cdrama gods for this wonderful surprise ...I'm even surprised with the translation :o lol :blush:  what they lack in passionate kisses they made up in the conversationS of these two characters lol...

• Like 4

he choke on the water because the child thinks he wants to get rid of him so mommy and daddy can play l

tq for letting me know sweet @mimimi26!  Guessing from the gifs...lol.  

So tonight we get to have a glimpse of how married life will be for Mr. & Mrs. Yue i suppose.  This is the closest we can get to see them living like a couple since their master-slave days in GH.  I cant wait for tonight ..... 

Look at how possessive YWY is towards the almost nude XE:

98352721gy1fhn1qyzx6vg209q05hb29.gif

credit as tagged

• Like 15

Oh how I love those Lovers' Swords! Who could forget the guilty look on YWY's face when it was revealed that the sword he gave to XE/CQ is the better half of his sword? The scene is so funny but it also hits right in the feels. YWY is so adorable! :heart:

k5A3PX.gif

• Like 16

Is there any volunteer here who is kind-hearted and care to roughly translate tonite's episode? It's really torturous and suffering for us to wait for another 1 week for the full english translation, when we already been spoiled with all those beautiful-sweets scenes?:bawling:

• Like 3

Is there any volunteer here who is kind-hearted and care to roughly translate tonite's episode? It's really torturous and suffering for us to wait for another 1 week for the full english translation, when we already been spoiled with all those beautiful-sweets scenes?:bawling:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

Hi, youtube have the raw videos posted by 9am pacific standard time (2 hours after the episode are showing) and the english subtitles is usually available by 6-7PM pacific standard time (same day). 

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwHZjbJlnvPO_FdJ8nyNjg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

I can see the belly again :D

They're just like a little family sleeping together on the same bed. How I wish we could see their married life with children. It's a shame they won't show us that. 

Is it really that bad?

Really bad! And somemore he added a big little chic hairpin ontop of the little girl's hair as a finishing touch! But he has all the patience with the little ones. He'll b a good father next day. Awww~~~ melting

• Like 3