[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

how to reply somebody comment?

@dashmount20  tap the qoute and it will give u a space down on a post u want to comment with then on the lowest part there is notify me of replies its up to u if u want it or not then lowest part sumbit reply tap it and wallah

• Like 1

Just now, Kim Da said:

@dashmount20  tap the qoute and it will give u a space down on a post u want to comment with then on the lowest part there is notify me of replies its up to u if u want it or not then lowest part sumbit reply tap it and wallah

oooooo icc....

got it..

many thanks..

37 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Btw, in ep 30,  the girl who's acting the maidservant for the king looks suspicious. I wonder if she is a spy from liang country. :ph34r:The empiror looks like a perverted, psycho,paranoid old man to me. Ewww..:wacko:

hahahahaha :D

Maybe...

59 minutes ago, Christiana Chan said:

True that she is his bedchamber @heoesdanish90 and also she'd been under the incense reaction. Cunning YWY, YX should have learnt from him how to get girls. lololol. 

NB : dont try this at home, its bad. Real bad. But we still like it, how strange are we? I feel like i've been poisoned by YWY-CQ chemistry..

May I know what that incense reaction can do? make people falls a sleep?

YX is younger than YWY, less experience... wakakaka

• Like 2

IMG_1108_zps2jhikm9o.jpegIMG_1110_zpsiwqprmua.jpegIMG_1107_zpsqyu8upsu.jpeg

I was rewatching episode 30 again and loved how much Yuwen Yue placed so much emotional weight on the bells that used to belong to Xing Er. After she left, he made them into a wind chime and kept her room intact. It's shown that he remembers teaching her his sword fighting skills and watching her practice them. He practices the same moves again and it's shown he has now attached the bells to his sword so he can take it wherever he goes.

• Like 10

And the compilations of YWY's / LGX's red ear pics continue ....... :D

006OMal2ly1fgkj8jxn67j32io1oku0x.jpg006OMal2ly1fgkj8gx4l2j32io1ogb29.jpg006OMal2ly1fgkj8ib7hpj339s26oqv5.jpg

cr : weibo

@Christiana Chan you can copy the image URL directly from the site you get the pic (that you want to post here) and put it to Insert other media -->  Insert image from URL or you should upload it first to the site like PostImage and then copy the URL and put it into the Insert image from URL

• Like 11

4 hours ago, cenching said:

@pimsucre

I also love YX but love YWY a bit more :D. I was so touched with YX-XE's scenes in episodes 30 especially when YX stared at her wounded face....I was like okay go and love him BUT alas the camera shifted to YWY grieving beautifully:wub:

Honestly, the last 2 episodes showed us the bonds that forming between YZ-XE was so touching. If the drama didn't crammed YWY-XE ship down my throat, I would totally ship them.

Hahaha I know you look at YWY through your rose-tinted glasses .. no one can beat him :D. Yes, XE and YX have gone through the worst that any men could possibly experience. Their life bonding is formed but not in the same wavelength. Love can't be forced. XE will never love him (like I do LOL still in delulu :tongue:) they are not meant to be and this universal rule seems to be inescapable. I read somewhere that XE in the novel did love YX but a lot of things happened between them, and just as a test of fate, YX couldn't hold her love, he lost her to YWY. However, XE in the drama has already been taken away by YWY from day one. My YX got no chance in the drama.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing his revenge's kill-bill and him turning to a merciless manipulator .. with thick eyeliners.

YX's hair in the preview is a bit strange for me. I feel annoyed with that dangling long tresses .. I'm willing to do hair braiding service for him and free lol.

@misxlol89 @jolin_chan Awww thanks for YWY's red-ear collection. Why LGX's ears were so red? I'm literally asking. Did he feel something for his co-star during filming? lol

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

I was rewatching episode 30 again and loved how much Yuwen Yue placed so much emotional weight on the bells that used to belong to Xing Er. After she left, he made them into a wind chime and kept her room intact. It's shown that he remembers teaching her his sword fighting skills and watching her practice them. He practices the same moves again and it's shown he has now attached the bells to his sword so he can take it wherever he goes.

He is a sappy boy....Can we imagine how is he going to reacts when he sees XE alived? #RubbingPalmsTogether

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

And the compilations of YWY's / LGX's red ear pics continue ....... :D

006OMal2ly1fgkj8jxn67j32io1oku0x.jpg

@Christiana Chan you can copy the image URL directly from the site you get the pic (that you want to post here) and put it to Insert other media -->  Insert image from URL or you should upload it first to the site like PostImage and then copy the URL and put it into the Insert image from URL

My thanks to you @jolin_chan, i think you'll need this too @misxlol89. hihi.

Here is my gift to you, a cute smile of YWY :)

Screenshot_2017-06-27-19-54-46_1.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

Hahaha I know you look at YWY through your rose-tinted glasses .. no one can beat him :D. Yes, XE and YX have gone through the worst that any men could possibly experience. Their life bonding is formed but not in the same wavelength. Love can't be forced. XE will never love him (like I do LOL still in delulu :tongue:) they are not meant to be and this universal rule seems to be inescapable. I read somewhere that XE in the novel did love YX but a lot of things happened between them, and just as a test of fate, YX couldn't hold her love, he lost her to YWY. However, XE in the drama has already been taken away by YWY from day one. My YX got no chance in the drama.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing his revenge's kill-bill and him turning to a merciless manipulator .. with thick eyeliners.

YX's hair in the preview is a bit strange for me. I feel annoyed with that dangling long tresses .. I'm willing to do hair braiding service for him and free lol.

When I saw his single dangling strand of hair, I was like Oooohhh, Sha Jie Jie!!! Minus the beauty B)

I love YX with his regular grooming (before fallen from the grace), on a horse and pulling back a bow in slow-mo :D He looks exceptionally HOT, this is the only department that he wins hands down from YWY recorded in my little black book....:D 

• Like 5

@pimsucre, look at those stills of grieving YWY above me. Can you resist the urge to bring him to your bosom?  :D

The one reason I like YWY is my taste of men in real life. Since I was single I always dated older matured men (FYI, single ones). Those gentleman type enamored me endlessly. Hell! I even married a man 9 years my senior....haha

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

@misxlol89 @jolin_chan Awww thanks for YWY's red-ear collection. Why LGX's ears were so red? I'm literally asking. Did he feel something for his co-star during filming? lol

@pimsucre, Truly appreciate that the drama made XE lose her heart to YWY first and not YX.  I would say that YWY was also captivated by XE since the first moment he laid eyes on her.  He would give her those cool and aloof looks (more like sulking) to hide his true his feelings which seemed to have gone haywire eversince his eyes & heart met XE's. 

Spoiler

I think ZLY & LGX get along well from their BTS.  Its not unnatural to be attracted to your co-stars or fall in love on set all the time.  Its nice to think LGX's ears getting red was because of ZLY right?  (he he he)  Maybe this is just wishful thinking, still as long as PA is aired they are my favourite OTP.  

Spoiler

• Like 6

@gentlelily12, I do think that some actors and actresses do feel special feelings to each other during filming sometimes. Especially those who need to do lots of intimate scenes. But whether those feelings will develop further or not it's still remains to be seen. We are humans after all. 

LGX's blushing face/ears is his signature with most ladies co stars. I saw in Youtube, one of the co star mentioned that he blushed profusely when first time he saw AngelaBaby when they were in movie together. His weakness is pretty ladies, he can't  control his feelings and it's shows in his blushes. Somehow I believe his reputed womanizer.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@gentlelily12, I do think that some actors and actresses do feel special feelings to each other during filming sometimes. Especially those who need to do lots of intimate scenes. But whether those feelings will develop further or not it's still remains to be seen. We are humans after all. 

LGX's blushing face/ears is his signature with most ladies co stars. I saw in Youtube, one of the co star mentioned that he blushed profusely when first time he saw AngelaBaby when they were in movie together. His weakness is pretty ladies, he can't  control his feelings and it's shows in his blushes. Somehow I believe his reputed womanizer.

Lets hope LGX will work on his reputation as a rising star of his time.  No one knows the future.  As i begin to take notice of an actor, I would normally hope the best for him both career and personal.  

• Like 4