[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

That nearly gone mad Emperor is destroying everything because of his paranoid over some clans would snatch power from him. He makes himself a slave at the end. Divide and conquer strategy won't ever work if you lose your sharp discernment about whom you should trust. Keeping Yuwen Xi and Yu Wen Huai for checks and balances is very absurd .. these guys are obviously bad to the core.

The princess is too annoying like a narcissist who demands everything to revolve around her. The way she can't see that YX has zero feeling for her is beyond my grasp.

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

was XingEr a bit jealous of the Princess of Nan Liang at the party? She seemed put off that Yuwen Yue was paying her so much attention. I notice some huffs and crossed arms by the wall. 

Me too, I feel this subtlety of her expression :wub: when Xing Er's face shifted from being focus to a bit annoying. I haven't read a novel so I have no clue about the story in the book, but I'm certain that Xing Er feels attracted to her master already, kind of weird bonding but so compatible and enduring. She just needs time and a situation to understand her heart. I will wait for that scene even it's a long way to go (like one of our friends here mentioned :)).

I don't think YWY will die in the end. If the novel ends with a happy note there is no reason why the drama would end otherwise since a lot of readers know the story and would expect the drama to run its course as much close as the novel. Keep fingers crossed :D

By the way, the actress who played Xing Er's fifth sister is the same person as the beautiful dancer???

• Like 4

Both Xing er and YY definitely attracted with each other just time and occasion will prove it.About YX, i think Xing er is feeling attachment/similarities and companionship with him, a strong friendship bonding however they are going estrange further down because of differing belief and handling issues. YX must be changing so much almost being unrecognized by her. I guess using her to get YY is her final straw/limit.Afterall YY is her former master and YY saves her many times before. She at least must be grateful for that if not for her special feelings for for YY.

If we think back,its all thank to YY training Xinger that she is still alive now.Looking forward how their love blossom despite the circumstances.

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

was XingEr a bit jealous of the Princess of Nan Liang at the party? She seemed put off that Yuwen Yue was paying her so much attention. I notice some huffs and crossed arms by the wall. 

These 2 episodes showed so many changes of outward attitudes of XE toward YWY. She is more trusting toward him and smiles more and even openly flirt with him. While YWY's attitude, from bad to worse in the term of keeping his feeling in control which can bring dangers for both.

• Like 3

Baidu fans are predicting that Xing er crying in the preview was because she overheard that YY is actually manipulating her only with grandpa. I read the book but i forgot if there's this part. :cry: then it explains why she joins YX without any regrets.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, cenching said:

These 2 episodes showed so many changes of outward attitudes of XE toward YWY. She is more trusting toward him and smiles more and even openly flirt with him. While YWY's attitude, from bad to worse in the term of keeping his feeling in control which can bring dangers for both.

I find this couple so masochistic LOL they don't want a sweet love like other lovers do (I'm kidding :tongue:) Their bonding has been built on their heart. I remember the scene when YWH talked to Xing Er in the slave prison and lied that she was expelled from the Green Hills?? and something like YWY didn't want her anymore. I could see Xing Er feel hurt to hear that but she recalled YWY taught her not to judge anything by looking, so as smartest as she is, she was making up the stories that finally distract and trick  Zin Zhu to fall on her own karma. I know she liked him at first sight hahaha, may sound a bit exaggerating right? I personally believe this when I went back to recheck some of her scenes with YWY, her expression was subtly different; I didn't feel hate from her but rather hurt from thinking that YWY killed her brother.  The actress Zhao Liying is superbly portrayed Chu Qiao character that every non-verbal acts/emotion seem self expressive and convincing.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Baidu fans are predicting that Xing er crying in the preview was because she overheard that YY is actually manipulating her only with grandpa. I read the book but i forgot if there's this part. :cry: then it explains why she joins YX without any regrets.

Now that explain very well why she left YWY and go with YX....so the voice over that says, "I didn't have any feeling for her and only use her", was the one she over heard....:bawling:

Add. Can anyone tell me what happen with YWY's mother and Creepy Grandpa?

• Like 1

In Ep 13 Yan Xun tries to buy Xing Er because she is like him, a hawk free to fly in the grasslands. Meanwhile Xing Er is riding with Yuan Song who shows her a hidden part of the garden. She notices butler Zhu nearby and pretends to be thirsty as an excuse to leave. Xing Er gets knocked out and taken to see Yuwen Huai who wants her to gather intell on his behalf about the Eye of Heaven. She is reported captured by Yue Qi, but Yuwen Yue just orders that no one is to help her. Xing Er is rescued again by Yan Xun who is disappointed that she didn't even thank him for all the times she he saved her. On the way back Xing Er is attacked by assassins sent by Yuwen Huai.  Somehow, Yuwen Yue knows there are assassins attacking Xing Er and flys over to witness her dispatching the assassins with the ring he gave her. The assassins  gain the upper hand when they chain her up,but she is saved in time by Yuwen Yue's exploding arrow. As a test to see if she can detect his presence,he spies on her to see what she is up to when he is not around. He spots her putting something in his bed to warm it and teaches her some moves so she can defend herself when he is not around. At the end of their sparring session, he puts something in her eyes that causes her to become blind.

Awww its so cute that Yuwen Yue teaches Xing Er skills to defend herself, because he can't always be around to save her.Plus it seems he doesn't want her gratitude.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, monchoo said:

If this is the case, so a MISUNDERSTANDING, an all-time favourite plot of lovers separation, is being used again.  Then Xing Er joins YX because of her disappointment with YWY and perhaps think that he involves in killing YX's household. This drama has 68 episodes where the major change should be occurred around a middle?? I don't know I hope they are constantly feeding me with more scenes of YWY and Xing Er.

10 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

If this is the case, so a MISUNDERSTANDING, an all-time favourite plot of lovers separation, is being used again.  Then Xing Er joins YX because of her disappointment with YWY and perhaps think that he involves in killing YX's household. This drama has 68 episodes where the major change should be occurred around a middle?? I don't know I hope they are constantly feeding me with more scenes of YWY and Xing Er.

I think of cos there are other things involved, otherwise CQ wouldn't become YY's opposition party. In the book, YY actually killed xiao qi but make CQ believes he killed Xiao Ba as well but in actual fact, he kept Xiao Ba in captive whom the latter fell for YY and was bitter to CQ in future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

I think the scene where she was wearing blue outer robe with white inner, leaning on the wall in the secret room with tears dripping.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, monchoo said:

I think of cos there are other things involved, otherwise CQ wouldn't become YY's opposition party. In the book, YY actually killed xiao qi but make CQ believes he killed Xiao Ba as well but in actual fact, he kept Xiao Ba in captive whom the latter fell for YY and was bitter to CQ in future.

Why YY kill Xiao Qi??

4 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Why YY kill Xiao Qi??

In fiction he was the noble who didn't actually cares for ppl's life or death. In drama, they did a good job to validate the reason for everything. :)

• Like 1

Some Qs:

1. Who is that feminine man that asked for a EoG location map from Creepy Grandpa? What kind of organization he belongs to?

2. What is the relation between Creepy Grandpa and YWY"s mom?

3. If XE overheard that YWY only uses her, did YWY know that she overheard? Is this the same case as the book?

4. Did YX marry the Bad Princess after or before XE goes back to YWY?

Muchos gracias....:heart:

I am so DEAD!!! ROFLOL!!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, monchoo said:

In fiction he was the noble who didn't actually cares for ppl's life or death. In drama, they did a good job to validate the reason for everything. :)

It's good that producer change YY character for a bit in series. If YY so cruel like in the novel maybe YX got many fans. Hahaha

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

Some Qs:

1. Who is that feminine man that asked for a EoG location map from Creepy Grandpa? What kind of organization he belongs to?

2. What is the relation between Creepy Grandpa and YWY"s mom?

3. If XE overheard that YWY only uses her, did YWY know that she overheard? Is this the same case as the book?

4. Did YX marry the Bad Princess after or before XE goes back to YWY?

Muchos gracias....:heart:

1. Creepy Grandpa gave the map to that man becos of a threat. I think Creepy grandpa raped YY's mom and she went insane. It's not explain yet though. He doesnt belong to any organization but just a traitor.

2. He was YY's grandpa's younger brother.

3. I don't recall that part.

4. YX married the Bad princess out of call for duty. it's was towards ending. XE was long married to YY  aldy that time.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, monchoo said:

1. Creepy Grandpa gave the map to that man becos of a threat. I think Creepy grandpa raped YY's mom and she went insane. It's not explain yet though. He doesnt belong to any organization but just a traitor.

2. He was YY's grandpa's younger brother.

3. I don't recall that part.

4. YX married the Bad princess out of call for duty. it's was towards ending. XE was long married to YY  aldy that time.

For the number 3, I think there is a possibility this part is only for drama not from the book, ...That feminine man that threaten Creepy Grandpa was Lord so and so from certain group. What group is that?

Thank you so much for the enlightenment...:wub:

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

For the number 3, I think there is a possibility this part is only for drama not from the book, ...That feminine man that threaten Creepy Grandpa was Lord so and so from certain group. What group is that?

Thank you so much for the enlightenment...:wub:

Spies from Da Liang

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

https://youtu.be/69rfnKVsCVM

Can someone translate this preview?? 

I want to know what YY said and XE monologue :wub:

I watched the longer version in their press conference, at first YWY asked her,"Can you really kill me(Can you bear to kill me?)?", XE replies, "Let's try and see!!"....then the scene in the vid above, YWY said, "I am the one teaching you your KungFu, how the way you can kill me(with your KungFu/skill)?"

• Like 4