[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

LEE SEO JIN GOES FOR A BREEZY SPIN
October 2, 2016 | breathlesssurvival
bob-e1475427434177.png?w=620&h=299

Na PD loves putting Lee Seo Jin through the grind by coercing (forcing?) him to do the most ridiculous, unexpected things. Or better yet, the PD relishes making his grumpy hyung do things that he know hyung would hate. Like taking a boating licence. Lee Seo Jin complains he doesn’t like water (as in sea, ocean, etc) and he gets motion sickness. HA. Anyway, it’s the day of the practical test and Lee Seo Jin comments dryly he thinks he’ll fail it but he can always take it again another day. HEH. But of course Mr Do-All passes the test with flying colours so we’ll get to see him “captain” his boat and cute crew to the island where Three Meals A Day will be filmed. The first episode kicks of October 10 on tvN.

Counting down....
tumblr_oelloyqlMV1sz568uo2_r1_400.jpg

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@czakhareina1, thanks for all the info.  I'm so excited for this to start.   Seojinnie doesn't like aegyo? no wonder he didn't repeat the "I♡U" part.  :)

11 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

anyway, I made timeline for this show which I put in the first post of this thread... it goes:
   September 16, 2016 - Preview of Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village Season 3 with new cast Eric Moon & Yoon KyunSang
   September 23, 2016 - First day filming for 3 days and 2 nights
   September 26, 2016 - Yoon Kyunsang post IG update of the 3 new castmates [sr]
   September 28, 2016 - FanSighting of the trio member on a motorbike ride [sr]
   September 28, 2016 - tvN release picture of the new 3MAD - Fishing Village house in Deukryang, Goheung County, Jeolla Province [sr]
   September 28, 2016 - Fanrelease pic of boat used by LSJ for his driving licensing lesson [sr]
   September 29, 2016 - tvN confirms Eng Subbed airing on October 22, 2016 on tvN Asia [sr]
   September 29, 2016 - 3MAD FB page releases new home for the member [sr]
   September 30, 2016 - Release of First official picture of the new trio members of 3MAD - Fishing S3 [sr]
   October     01, 2016 - Release of Teaser no.2 of LSJ challenging for Boat license in FB page and YT [sr]
   October     02, 2016 - Release of 2nd official picture at the filming site [sr]
   October     04, 2016 - Release of 3rd official picture at the filming site [sr]
   October     04, 2016 - Official update that Press Conference is on October 13, 2016 [sr]
   October     13, 2016 - Press Conference
   October     14. 2016 - First episode airing

I just wanna ask if you have any other addition or charges?

I think it's just missing the release of the 1st teaser of EP.1 on Oct.5th.  Other than that, I think you got everything covered.  :)

1 minute ago, Phi said:

@czakhareina1, thanks for all the info.  I'm so excited for this to start.   Seojinnie doesn't like aegyo? no wonder he didn't repeat the "I♡U" part.  :)

I think it's just missing the release of the 1st teaser of EP.1 on Oct.5th.  Other than that, I think you got everything covered.  :)

he hates those mushy things.. the huggy hugs.. or the overly aegyo things... I think the most he can take is an "oppa ~~~" from a younger girl... those he loves.. other than that... he deadpans aegyo.. and throws people who hugs him, as can be seen when he was a guest in running man, he was pushing and throwing Yoo Jaesuk... 

Okie dokie.. well be editing and updating the first page as days goes by and as the countdown of the show goes...
Are their any news from Eri's camp if they are gonna film this weekend?
havent seen any update on that... 

Hope the subs for thr 1st teaser of episode 1 gets subbed...

36 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

he hates those mushy things.. the huggy hugs.. or the overly aegyo things... I think the most he can take is an "oppa ~~~" from a younger girl... those he loves.. other than that... he deadpans aegyo.. and throws people who hugs him, as can be seen when he was a guest in running man, he was pushing and throwing Yoo Jaesuk... 

Okie dokie.. well be editing and updating the first page as days goes by and as the countdown of the show goes...
Are their any news from Eri's camp if they are gonna film this weekend?
havent seen any update on that... 

Hope the subs for thr 1st teaser of episode 1 gets subbed...

gosh if Eric pulling aegyo on LSJ, I wonder how he'll survive.  May be throw Eric into the ocean XD

This BTS from Firebird though...... :) 

I haven't seen anything about filming since their first filming that last weekend of September.  I haven't roamed the 3MAD hashtag on IG (where most sightings are).... but if there is any, I'm sure it'd pop up on twitter already.  I'm curious about their 2nd filming too since this weekend is tvN's award and 2 days later Eric will have a fansign event on Tuesday..... There must be some filming last week...

1 hour ago, czakhareina1 said:

AHHHHHHH YOU HAD A SPAZZ PARTY WITHOUT ME.. UNFAIR. *stomps feet* 

hahahahaha :D. gawd it so nice to see all of you here: @Putrisalju  @calypso73  @Phi @joyue_1 as an early pre spazz party before the show starts...

@czakhareina1 @Phi @calypso73 WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPAAAAAZZZZZ PAAAAHHHHTTTAAAYYYYYYY :w00t:

5 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

@czakhareina1 @Phi @calypso73 WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPAAAAAZZZZZ PAAAAHHHHTTTAAAYYYYYYY :w00t:

Lets do this everyday... hahahaha....

5 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

THIS is the cute "ghost" little puppy that I see... hehehehehe :)

I tnought the puppy looking one was YKS..

14484658_1092352967552660_87024744011522

with the towel over his head and all.. reminded me of this

basset-hounds1.jpg

But nevertheless eric can also be such an adorable puppy basing from this

tumblr_oe2a60QVe01qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Like this ....

CtMRg3iUEAAnP6s.jpg

4 hours ago, Phi said:

gosh if Eric pulling aegyo on LSJ, I w5onder how he'll survive.  May be throw Eric into the ocean XD

This BTS from Firebird though...... :)

haven't seen anything about filming since their first filming that last weekend of September.  I haven't roamed the 3MAD hashtag on IG (where most sightings are).... but if there is any, I'm sure it'd pop up on twitter already.  I'm curious about their 2nd filming too since this weekend is tvN's award and 2 days later Eric will have a fansign event on Tuesday..... There must be some filming last week...

Hehehe.. if eric aegyos t him... hahahaha itand he doesnt go ballistic.. it would really show that he adores eric and they are very close.... hahaha and if that really happens i need you guys to bring n oxygen tank... i would surely die and be in bromance heaven....

. I guess i need to unearth my copy of tht drama nd rewatch again... gas I am feelimg nostlgic seeing that clip of pheonix

4 hours ago, Phi said:

@czakhareina1 the subbing team had hear your (our) call :) 

Subbed Teaser for EP.1

brought to you by fishingsubteam

trans by : 4dee501
timing by : xxnonski

Thank so much to the fishingsubteam  @fountainstripes thanks... 

5 hours ago, Phi said:

It's like update every day! hahaha Riggy's turn this time. 

Lol what was going on with him raising his hand like that hahaha

Here's the bigger pic

Na pd really knows ghow to slowly but sure build up curiosity and excitement to his shows....

And ahhh eric... ❤❤❤❤❤❤

‘Three Meals a Day’ PD 'content' with Eric Mun, Yoon Kyun-sang

Producer-director Na Young-seok expressed positive views about Eric Mun and Yoon Kyun-sang, both of whom have signed on to a new season of the variety cooking show “Three Meals a Day.” 

“Basically Mun is a person full of delight,” Na said. “Some say Mun is clumsy in communicating with others. But is it really the case?”

Na said there were few problems with Mun and Lee Seo-jin, a veteran actor who formerly teamed up with the producer in variety shows such as “Grandpas Over Flowers” and the previous season of “Three Meals a Day.”

“Mun did not talk much, but he had great chemistry with Lee Seo-jin,” Na said.

Na said Yoon’s performance topped his expectations. “I was very, very satisfied,” he said. “What is more satisfying is that I was able to see his potential before casting him. He did such a great job on set.”

The third season of “Three Meals a Day” features the two actors, who recently attracted media attention with their roles in popular TV drama series. Mun starred in the melodrama “Oh Hae-young Again” and Yoon played a neurosurgeon in the medical series “Doctors.”

“Three Meals a Day” revolves around TV celebrities’ rural life experience, featuring cooking based on local produce.

The first shooting session for season 3 wrapped up in September. The filming took place on Deungniang Island in southwestern South Jeolla Province. According to Na, the cast and staff will resume a second filming session within two weeks.

The first episode of the show will air on Oct. 14.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

"Na said there were few problems with Mun and Lee Seo-jin"  hahaha This sentence, I thought Eric had problem with Seojin lol but I think it means that there were few problem = no / not many problem between Eric & LSJ instead?  Because the next sentence it says Eric has great chemistry with LSJ. 

Na PD is consistent with praising YKS from the start!

"The filming took place on Deungniang Island in southwestern South Jeolla Province. According to Na, the cast and staff will resume a second filming session within two weeks."  so they didn't have any filming since the one at the end of September... if the 2nd filming within 2 weeks, that means after the 1st episode broadcast... May be they're waiting to see the reaction after the 1st episode if there's anything to play around with.... same like live drama filming.  btw, areas in South Jeolla province were hit bad with typhoon Chaba.  Deukryeong island where 3MAD filmed also in South Jeolla.... I hope people are safe.

Another photo update

2016.10.06 [OH!SEN TALK] “CAN’T BE BETTER THAN THIS”… NA PD, IS SATISFIED AT THE FIRST SHOOTING OF ‘FISHING VILLAGE 3’

The first shooting cannot be better than this.

Na Youngsuk PD is showing his confidence towards the results of first episode shooting of tvN ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village 3’. His ‘reasonable’ confidence comes from the prior experiences with the other five seasons of ‘Three Meals A Day’.

Na Youngsuk PD did his shooting of the season first episode in Jeonnam Goheung Duekrayng-do, from the 23rd to the 25th last month. As it has been known, Lee SoejinEric, and Yoon Gyunsang will be having a self-sufficient island village life.

Generally on first shooting of variety shows, it is usually about getting to know each other between the new members because there’s no character built yet and it takes time for the casts to get used to each other. But ‘Fishing Village 3’ is little bit different.

tumblr_inline_oemgy0Xw1n1qcufwd_500.jpg

Na Youngsuk PD told OSEN: “Shooting was fun. Can’t be better than this. I thought ‘what could be possibly done much’ since it’s the first shooting, but It wasn’t like that. The roles were settled, all 3 of them are friendly. Well Lee Seojin he already done this before…”, showing his confidence towards the results. It’s rare for him to show this much confidence throughout all the ‘Three Meals A Day’ seasons before.

Na PD also recalls “I was surprised because Eric was good at cooking more than I thought, Yoon Gyunsang also played out as ‘strong youngest’ with much energy. It was fun throughout the whole shooting”.

‘Fishing Village 3’ team will visit the Deukryang island several more times. A press conference is scheduled before the ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village 3’ first broadcast date.  The first episode is scheduled for broadcast on October 14th at 9:15pm on tvN.

Source: OSEN + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

2016.10.06 ‘THREE MEALS A DAY – FISHING VILLAGE 3’, RELEASED SHINHWA ERIC FROM DEUKRYANG ISLAND… “9:15” PHOTO

Eric’s picture in Deukryang-do Island is released.

tumblr_oem5owEYfB1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tvN ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village 3’ released the picture of their new member Eric, sitting in the kitchen of 3 meal house in Jeonnam Goheung on their first filming through their official Facebook page.

Eric is shown wearing white hoodie, shorts and a cap raising his right hand. Also the sign says “This Three Meal a Day is on nine 15teen. 15”, making the picture look almost like a meme.

It is emphasizing the new broadcast time for ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village 3’ which has been pushed a bit earlier than the previous seasons.

‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village 3’, which is the 6th season of Na Youngsuk PD, will not only have Eric but also the new member Yoon Gyunsang, and Lee Seojin who starred on ‘Jeongseon’ season. Together, they will make a team, showing everyone the self-sufficient fishing village life. The first broadcast will be on Oct 14th at 9:15PM.

Source: OSEN + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

This article by DongA is a less confusing from the Herald one earlier :)  Still nothing decided on special at this moment.

2016.10.06 [INTERVIEW] NA YOUNGSUK PD: “SHINHWA ERIC, QUIET BUT A HUMOROUS MAN…YOON GYUNSANG, VERY SATISFIED”

tumblr_inline_oemgy0Xw1n1qcufwd_500.jpg

tvN ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3Na Youngsuk PD showed his satisfaction towards new members, Eric Mun and Yoon Gyunsang.

On ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3’ which stars actor Lee Seojin from Jeongseon season, singer/actor Eric, and actor Yoon Gyunsang join as new members. Lee Seojin, Eric and Yoon Gyunsang went to Deukryang Island, located in Jeonla-namdo Goheung to film their first episode.

Talking to DongA, Na PD commented on the first episode filming: “Is Eric 4 dimensional? He is quite a character though.  Basically he’s a very humorous guy. He just doesn’t talk much. The chemistry with Lee Seojin was great.”

Na PD especially made good comment about Yoon Gyunsang: “very very satisfied”. Yoon Gyunsang was offered a position by Na PD.  He showed interest towards Yoon Gyunsang who rarely comes to variety shows. Now Yoon Gyunsang is about to show his funny sides on ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3.’  PD Na added “I’m satisfied because I recognized him beforehand. He did a really good job on first filming”.

Na Youngsuk PD also mentioned: “We’re on our way to second shooting in October withing the next 2 weeks. There’s nothing decided about guest stars, probably not for a while” raising curiosity about ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3.’

The newest season of ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3’ will be first air on Friday October 14th at 9:15pm.

Source: Sport DongA + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

All these interviews NaPD accommodates and all these statements just make me anxious for the show to start! How cute is YKS? First noticed him in Pinocchio and heard people saying what a nice guy he was. I'm curious how he interacts with Seojinnie and Eric. NaPD deserves another Baeksang for his ability to throw together a great cast in the oddest situations. (Seojinnie's back with his rocker t-shirts!!!)

12 hours ago, Phi said:

"Na said there were few problems with Mun and Lee Seo-jin"  hahaha This sentence, I thought Eric had problem with Seojin lol but I think it means that there were few problem = no / not many problem between Eric & LSJ instead?  Because the next sentence it says Eric has great chemistry with LSJ. 

Na PD is consistent with praising YKS from the start!

"The filming took place on Deungniang Island in southwestern South Jeolla Province. According to Na, the cast and staff will resume a second filming session within two weeks."  so they didn't have any filming since the one at the end of September... if the 2nd filming within 2 weeks, that means after the 1st episode broadcast... May be they're waiting to see the reaction after the 1st episode if there's anything to play around with.... same like live drama filming.  btw, areas in South Jeolla province were hit bad with typhoon Chaba.  Deukryeong island where 3MAD filmed also in South Jeolla.... I hope people are safe.

Another photo update

I think Na PD is not used to members of his shows who arent talkative or clumsy... thus he made that statement.
in a way that is how SeoJin was in his first stint in a Na PD show way way before in 1n2d...

and like LSJ, eric seems to be a guy who is quite quiet and does the work.. and does it awesomely...

in that respect I think that is why he concluded LSJ and Eric, has great chemistry.. cause both guys are somehow basically the same..

14 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

‘Three Meals a Day’ PD 'content' with Eric Mun, Yoon Kyun-sang

Na said Yoon’s performance topped his expectations. “I was very, very satisfied,” he said. “What is more satisfying is that I was able to see his potential before casting him. He did such a great job on set.”

The third season of “Three Meals a Day” features the two actors, who recently attracted media attention with their roles in popular TV drama series. Mun starred in the melodrama “Oh Hae-young Again” and Yoon played a neurosurgeon in the medical series “Doctors.”

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

with regards on Na PDs comments on YKS... 'Potential in casting' coming from na PD is way different from the usual what it means... in his genuis sadistic ways, that would probably in a funny and clumsy that everyone especially LSJ will be having a hard time, though I am sure it would full of charm and be funny.. which just mean YKS has some hidden charms that Na PD will unearth... and I am already seeing a new variety persona that Na PD will create.

COUNTDOWN...

tumblr_oenhreM3R01sz568uo8_1280.jpg

First Official poster

14606273_1098599943594629_25047094181228
자자자!! 이번엔 프라이빗보트 서지니호도 있고
낚시대도 있고 균상이꺼 물고기통도있으니!!!
만선의 꿈을 향해 통통통 달리자!!!

벌써 담주 (금) 9시 15분
삼시세끼 어촌편3
10월 14일 첫 방송!

I LOVE THE OFFICIAL POSTER!  SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! AND THEY LOOK SO HAPPY!

While the 2 newbies were covered up in long sweat shirts, Captain Lee only one in short sleeve.  That tan and biceps.  He looks damn cool! 

Of course Eric is the only one holding a fishing rod :lol:

The black float vest make me thought of those squad gears hahaha I was expecting some bright colors like orange or red or blue XD

Archived